Home
Posted By: okok My back button doesnt work? - 08/17/14
Anyone else?
yep
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Been that way for a while.

RS
Posted By: T LEE Re: My back button doesnt work? - 08/17/14
No problems here.
Posted By: okok Re: My back button doesnt work? - 08/17/14
About three days for me. A couple years ago it was frequent.
Here's how it works, I think.
When we go to a web site they get a "hit" and they are some how paid for hits. now if they can get a hit with you actually going to the site better yet.

Next to the back button is a little triangle, click that and a menu will drop down with a list of web sites, each time you hit the back button it pings a WS and they earn money, I think.

If there 10 WSs on that list, you will have to hit the BB 10 times. I think.

So before you click the BB click the triangle and scroll down to the page you want to go and give it a click, I think.
Often a restart will fix problems like that. On my wife's computer, the sound will quit working. A restart fixes it every time.
Posted By: joken2 Re: My back button doesnt work? - 08/17/14
Originally Posted by ClaysEtc
Here's how it works, I think.
When we go to a web site they get a "hit" and they are some how paid for hits. now if they can get a hit with you actually going to the site better yet.

Next to the back button is a little triangle, click that and a menu will drop down with a list of web sites, each time you hit the back button it pings a WS and they earn money, I think.

If there 10 WSs on that list, you will have to hit the BB 10 times. I think.

So before you click the BB click the triangle and scroll down to the page you want to go and give it a click, I think.

My back button also has stopped working but only happens here and not at any other website. When I right click on it this is the web address shown for every time I tried hitting the back button -

http://us-ads.openx.net/w/1.0/afr?auid=
Posted By: soli Re: My back button doesnt work? - 08/17/14
YEP,for about 3 weeks.
© 24hourcampfire