Home
I choose the Turtles. Left wifey with all 12 of 'em. whistle

Took my son (age 14) and Youngest girl (age 11) to the Evening Mass, burgers, the Teenage Mutants Ninjas, and then to a nice air-conditioned hotel.

I understand that the girls were in the hot-tub till 3. Livin' in the country, the neighbors did not get bothered. I got home at 10:30 AM to find 2 still asleep in the tree house, one on the window bench, and 4 on the family room floors. Mama says some of them left earlier.

Also, the movie was pretty good. The kids laughed a lot, and were on the edge of their seat.

Oh, Megan Fox is STILL HOT!

BMT
Wise choice.
Pretty sure your son would have rather stayed home wink
Hmmmm, laugh
Originally Posted by BMT

Oh, Megan Fox is STILL HOT!

BMT
She's a Tn Girl laugh
good move. when my daughter was about 8 or 10, she had her first big sleepover at the house with about 6 or so friends. inside of 30 minutes, they were all fighting, my daughter was crying and saying her best friend hated her and it was unbelievable chaos. i was ready to go into dad-mode but my wife handled the situation somehow. after that, me and the boys would always be away on those weekends.
Copy that. Being around that age group of girls in that setting will let you get a glimpse of what hell is like.
© 24hourcampfire