Home
More info coming out.

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered �Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket� During Mike Brown Attack

Does not matter. Not one iota. He will be crucified.
How could little Michael have done that when he was on his knees with his hands raised, and being shot in the back?

Might account for his shooting being a bit off to the left, no?
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Might account for his shooting being a bit off to the left, no?

I'll certainly cut him some slack.

Originally Posted by ingwe
How could little Michael have done that when he was on his knees with his hands raised, and being shot in the back?

He didn't. The cop hit his head on the door.
Ohh Boy... here we go...
Job well done
Witness 1:
I seed dat muthaphuka go round dat dere coner bust hisself in da face wif a hamma.
It' all Baloney ! Mikie was a good boy!

I wonder how Jesse, Al, Weenie Holder, and Skeeter will try to spin this one? should be fun to watch.

Just another dead thug off the streets.
If Obama had a son....

The main stream isn't interested in this or any other facts , it just doesn't fit their agenda . They only want to hear the Baby Naqqer was shot down in cold blood by a blood thirsty white man wearing a badge
That's what i suggested in the "Holier" thread.

Thanx for posting new details.
We surely won't hear this about the "GENTLE GIANT" from the convicting media.
Travon/Zimmerman-part deux.
Says a lot about the gumption of the police officer to continue to try and arrest the thug on his own while injuried.
He could have curled up and waited for the EMTs.

Will the blacks comprehend that this police officer was doing his duty in protecting their neighborhood?
"Will the blacks comprehend that this police officer was doing his duty in protecting their neighborhood?"

nope
Originally Posted by tcb22
"Will the blacks comprehend that this police officer was doing his duty in protecting their neighborhood?"

nope

I believe those are all projects where he was shot. Making them public housing, payed for by the taxpayer.

Free housing, free cigars; thats their motto.
Hussein and Holder's FSA (free schit army).
this
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
If Obama had a son....
Unreal....people will never learn to let the facts come out before passing judgement.
Although it wouldn't have mattered to many of these cretins, including Sharpton et al.

I really think a picture of the cop with a big black eye should be posted to garner support of the facts. (I'm presuming he got a pretty good shiner from this attack)
The MSM will release a photo as soon as its healed.
Had this guy not been put down by the cop, can you imagine the trail of victims he would have left in his wake?
Given the authority I'd rid those streets of some [bleep] this very night. The Holder element would be afraid to walk the street when he got there.

No damn excuse for letting these animals run wild and free breaking the law and damaging property, harming human beings.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Had this guy not been put down by the cop, can you imagine the trail of victims he would have left in his wake?

From second hand smoke??? smile
Originally Posted by GeoW
Given the authority I'd rid those streets of some [bleep] this very night. The Holder element would be afraid to walk the street when he got there.

No damn excuse for letting these animals run wild and free breaking the law and damaging property, harming human beings.
I well remember, during the 1960s, the voice of my grandfather watching blacks rioting on television, demanding to know "why don't they have a man out there with a machinegun?" grin
Originally Posted by wildfowl

In his case, all it seemed to do was lift his inhibitions to violence.
if after relevant reports filters back to the President, the recommendation could be that the federal forces be unleashed on the town in Missouri.

the democratic National Guard, and the State Patrol will be relieved of their duties, while the Marines or the Airborne troops (your choice) be mobilized.

the town can survive after that with no stores, or other facilities, because they will have all left the area.

of course, there'll be no more firing of guns after dark after that, even if the foxes are in the hen house.
At this point most, if not all the locals, want this to end. It seems like the problems are caused by out of town and out of STATE criminals that have converged on the town with this as an excuse to run wild
Dont remember where I got this from but of the 78 people arrested last night only 4 lived there.

I well remember, during the 1960s, the voice of my grandfather watching blacks rioting on television, demanding to know "why don't they have a man out there with a machinegun?" grin

You must be nearing retirement if you actually remember those televised riots during the '60s.
Originally Posted by 4ager

You must be nearing retirement if you actually remember those televised riots during the '60s.
I'm thinking it was the riot following the King assassination. I was just shy of seven.
Gotcha. Still, working with kids for that number of years would have me counting the days until I could pull the ripcord.
Originally Posted by jdm953
Dont remember where I got this from but of the 78 people arrested last night only 4 lived there.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...guson-protesters-from-illinois-and-texas
Originally Posted by Raeford
Witness 1:
I seed dat muthaphuka go round dat dere coner bust hisself in da face wif a hamma.
laugh laugh laugh

Just FYI, an orbital blowout fracture is an injury that does not typically happen in fistfights. The energy required is significantly higher than most people can generate with a closed fist.

Orbital blowout fractures are more typically associated with MVA's, fall from a significant height, etc. In an altercation, it implies some kind of bludgeon/club being used, or "brass knuckles", etc. It indicates a much higher level of energy and, one could argue, a deliberate attempt on the part of the assailant to inflict grave bodily harm.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Travon/Zimmerman-part deux.

And it will continue to worsen until we all die.
I really wonder that if this report is true why there haven't been photos released by now.
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Just FYI, an orbital blowout fracture is an injury that does not typically happen in fistfights. The energy required is significantly higher than most people can generate with a closed fist.

Orbital blowout fractures are more typically associated with MVA's, fall from a significant height, etc. In an altercation, it implies some kind of bludgeon/club being used, or "brass knuckles", etc. It indicates a much higher level of energy and, one could argue, a deliberate attempt on the part of the assailant to inflict grave bodily harm.

Damn.

Here's hoping the medical witnesses there have half the clue you do.
Sounds like he got his head slammed in the door, while trying to get out.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/237229327/Ferguson-Arrests
apparently, there's been a homing beacon set up, and the dedicated to the cause are responding, for better or worse?

I mean, those militia members who are supporting change, has had a call. they're responding.

there's a bit of dissonance occurring. what will Obama do next? anyone know for sure?

Imagine the horrors if he had a pick up truck
Originally Posted by watch4bear

That's one of the possibilities I am wondering about.
There are quite a bit more than a FEW "White People" appearing in the photos of this Charlie foxtrot. They sport that "Occupier" look.

GTC
Originally Posted by 4ager
Gotcha. Still, working with kids for that number of years would have me counting the days until I could pull the ripcord.
You get used to it. In fact, it's a sad day, in a sense, every spring when I see a new bunch graduate that I remember as ninth graders.

IIRC, the not dead thug indicated the cop swung open his door hard, it bounced back, and struck him causing him to get mad and start shooting, which, having a few years working with the public, I read as, the cop opened his door, and Baby Huey kicked it back on him then the fight started.

He could have been another George Foreman.
Originally Posted by Steve
I really wonder that if this report is true why there haven't been photos released by now.
You'd think that would calm the unrest, but likely they'd just get madder, outraged that the whites are trying to further tarnish a good boy's reputation like that.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Imagine the horrors if he had a pick up truck
Do you know for a fact that he didn't?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/237229327/Ferguson-Arrests

Where are these m'[bleep] stayin durin the daylite hours? Somebody is givin them refuge.To hell with arresting them. Put gps ankle braclets on em and send em on their way. Then give em a wake up call about 10' in the morning and take the whole lot in under the RICO law. Take control of any property AND gov. entitlements.
Originally Posted by RWE

IIRC, the not dead thug indicated the cop swung open his door hard, it bounced back, and struck him causing him to get mad and start shooting, which, having a few years working with the public, I read as, the cop opened his door, and Baby Huey kicked it back on him then the fight started.
Yep.

I think the chances of that guy ever inventing a wildly popular kitchen counter-top appliance were slim.
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...officers-gun-was-shot-bum-rushing-wilson
Originally Posted by RufusG

I think the chances of that guy ever inventing a wildly popular kitchen counter-top appliance were slim.
grin
Yep. It seems pretty clear now that he got what was coming to him.
Self inflicted via face Palm after realized he policed a black majority city.
DOH!

No, from his sorry assed MO.
At this point most, if not all the locals, want this to end. It seems like the problems are caused by out of town and out of STATE criminals that have converged on the town with this as an excuse to run wild

Wong, da pwobwem be caused by knickers.
Sounds like open season...
Im gonna get me a net and some skittles
Nice shootin Darren !!!!!
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Nice shootin Darren !!!!!

One-eyed, adrenaline pumped, aiming at a moving target, and 6 to the body.

I'd say so too.
I can remember back in the sixties H. Rap Brown coming to Jacksonville,FL and holding a rally at the Old Durkee Field he got up before the attendees and held up a book of matches and asking the crowd if they knew what those matches were good fore and then saying to the crowd:

"Burn!! Baby Burn!!!!!"

To the credit of the leaders of the Black Comunity they told H. Rap Brown to get out of town as they didn't need his type gracing their community.
Originally Posted by Gus
apparently, there's been a homing beacon set up, and the dedicated to the cause are responding, for better or worse?

I mean, those militia members who are supporting change, has had a call. they're responding.

there's a bit of dissonance occurring. what will Obama do next? anyone know for sure?

F us?

Doc, I have evaluated patients with orbital blowout fractures who had been fist punched in the eye. I'm thinking it depends on the accuracy and power of the blow.

Iirc the last I saw was when a oilfield Texan hit a poor sucker from Montanny in the left eye. frown

Ya, exactly why I avoid working grin I haven't had to think up new jokes for more'n a quarter century, in fact parents of my students can remember those jokes.

...and if it all gets too much, I only work 185 days a year, plus ten sick days (or more from the log of like four months of unused sick days I got piled up).

All ya really gotta do is like and respect the kids, most times they'll reciprocate, and then things go forward from there.

As to the Michael Brown thing, I HOPE that Cop really does have a permanent injury record like that, and I too wonder why photos of such ain't been released.

I seen a kid walking around with a probable broken orbital socket after a gang fight, he looked like he had a softball stuck under his skin where his eye should be. He was like fifteen at the time, and still throwing gang signs looking for another fight. A pity all that physical grit had to be wasted on something so stupid.

Birdwatcher
at least the officer payed him back with a 40 S&W round to his eyeball
orbital blowout

Does that mean his eye was hanging out of his head?
no.

it's like when you kick a door open and the door jam gets all pfukked up.
Orbital bone fractures occur on a lot of arrests after a run or fight when said subject gets his head pinned to the ground by a fat ole outta breath officer's knee!

They come to court whining about it too! Having to fight or chase the perp that is laugh

Mike
Originally Posted by Steve

when I look for "darren wilson fracture" on yahoo, I get multiple websites carrying the story, but it is really only one story, from "the gateway pundit"

Hard to believe nobody else has picked it up, if it is true.

Sycamore
What's amazing to me is different accounts. Ask the guy who was with the perp and they were running away trying to surrender. Then you see video of the perp strong arming a clerk, hear the officers eye is fractured and all shots are from the front and it just don't add up. This accompliss is absolutely clueless. So is the perps family who only see a gentle college student when he is a druggy robber cop beater.no wonder the kid got away with everything until now.
Originally Posted by BarryC
orbital blowout

Does that mean his eye was hanging out of his head?

No. it means the bones around the bottom of the eye were broken and pushed inward:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowout_fracture
A pig vs a niglett ...
At least no human beings were involved.
I feel worse for the poor folk who have to endure listening to both sides professional liars talk about how the cop was in fear of his life and how the niglett was a born again messiah...
Originally Posted by ringworm
A pig vs a niglett ...
At least no human beings were involved.
I feel worse for the poor folk who have to endure listening to both sides professional liars talk about how the cop was in fear of his life and how the niglett was a born again messiah...

GFY...
[Linked Image]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GAME CHANGER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FOX now reporting that it is true.
He was beat around the head/face.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
FOX now reporting that it is true.
He was beat around the head/face.

Fox is only reporting what TGP reported. There has been no confirmation of this from any reputable source afaik...Police chief won't confirm or deny.
A source close to the top brass in the PD,confirmed the injury.
Sounds like the cop had no choice .
A source close to the top brass in the PD,confirmed the injury.

Link? What "source"? TGP?

I'm not doubting that the "Gentle Giant" either hit him, or tried to & or probably tried to grab his weapon, but making up "facts" regarding a supposed orbital fracture kinda puts one in the same category as the supposed "eyewitness" claiming he was shot in the back...
FOX NEWS web site.

He was taken to the hospital by another officer.
"Fox" held off on reporting this. I would assume they made sure before stating it.
You know all of the other alpha news agencies are crapping themselves by now.
FOX NEWS web site.

Well, the Police chief should have put this information out as soon as he became aware of it & he's still doing a tap dance around the issue. What would be the downside of releasing this information? A riot? I'm thinking it may have taken a little steam out of the situation.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
FOX NEWS web site.

Well, the Police chief should have put this information out as soon as he became aware of it & he's still doing a tap dance around the issue. What would be the downside of releasing this information? A riot? I'm thinking it may have taken a little steam out of the situation.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, this whole thing has been badly handled on both sides, ineptitude rules the day in MO right now. From Jeff City eastward, it's a clusterf**k.
© 24hourcampfire