Home
Video is supposed to be out there, but I'm not viewing it....

[b][color:#3333FF]Link to the whole story...![/color][/b]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

'I call on my friends family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the US government. For what will happen to me is only a result of their complacency and criminality.

'My message to my beloved parents: save me some dignity and don�t accept any (unclear, possibly says media) compensation for my death, from the same people who effectively hit the last nail in my coffin with a recent aerial campaign in Iraq.

'I call on my brother John, who is member of the US Airforce, think about what you are doing, think about lives you destroy including those of your own family.

'I call on you John, think about who made the decision to bomb Iraq recently and kill those people, whoever they may have been.

'Think John, who did they really kill? Did they think about me, you our family when they made that decision?

'I died that day John, when your colleagues dropped that bomb on those people � they signed my death certificate.

'I wish I had more time, I wish I could have the hope of freedom and see my family once again, but that ship has sailed. I guess all in all, I wish I wasn�t American.'
Bye
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Bye

Yeah,...he got released in Libya and then got recaptured again in Syria..

What's that ol' saying, If your gonna be Stupid, then.....
Good riddance to a POS.
What purpose could he possibly have in reading that script they gave him? Did he believe it would save his life? If so he was a fool. He disgraced himself, his country and his family by his statements. These people are WARRIORS and should be treated as such. They kill out of hatred and conviction...they cannot be negotiated with or appeased. We will have to kill each and every one of them and their entire clan. It is the ONLY thing they understand.
before you people get all wound up, keep in mind he was a human being, that didn't need to die in a barbaric 4th century manner regardless of his politics and if he was stupid or not. I would think most here would be crying for their mommy in a similar situation.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I would think most here would be crying for their mommy in a similar situation.

Nah...
before you people get all wound up, keep in mind he was a human being, that didn't need to die in a barbaric 4th century manner regardless of his politics and if he was stupid or not. I would think most here would be crying for their mommy in a similar situation.

Agreed,..getting shot or hung might not weigh to heavy(considering) on one's mind, but knowing you head was about to be sawed off would probably bother most..

But why did he go back when he was released the first time...dumb, dumb, dumb....
I wonder if he was supporting the Sunni through his journalistic efforts?
Yes, he was a human being, and being one, he was also given a brain to reason with. He didn't need to die in a 4th century manner but he put himself in a position to do so. He was in an area overrun by 4th century barbarians. What did he expect? Lethal injection? Or maybe to be released with an early out for good behavior in 6 months? If you run into the middle of a forest fire, you'd better planned on getting burned.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Yes, he was a human being, and being one, he was also given a brain to reason with. He didn't need to die in a 4th century manner but he put himself in a position to do so. He was in an area overrun by 4th century barbarians. What did he expect? Lethal injection? Or maybe to be released with an early out for good behavior in 6 months? If you run into the middle of a forest fire, you'd better planned on getting burned.
This
they're in a world where the messengers are still being kilt. actually, it happens over here on this very website, but not so brutally. we use language to do it, or attempt to do it. lol

the human race is getting strung out. wonder how we'll ever get close together again? maybe never?
Poor guy didn't get the memo that obama armed ISIS grin
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This

If you play stupid games expect stupid prizes....
Originally Posted by eyeball
I wonder if he was supporting the Sunni through his journalistic efforts?

I'm guessing he had a history with the Shiites.

Crying for my mommy....maybe. Renouncing my pride of being an American, nope. Dishonoring my family's name...nope. Saying one word of their scripted garbage...never! I would be smart enough to know that my life had ended at that point anyway. It would be my sole purpose to make at least one of the enemy meet their haram of virgins.
Darwin...

Wound up? I wasn't until I read drivel like this.

Idiot would have had enough sense to stay out of bad areas, none of this would happen.

As to being a sympathizer, well phug em, his problem not mine.

As to being coerced to read that instead of agreeing with it, not much of a journalist if the phugger couldn't figure out what was next.

And the fact he got away once and got caught again.

I agree, Darwin at work.
If being stupid at times, and making bad decisions at times, resulted in death...there wouldn't be many of us here today. Likely none...!

It's very sad what happened to this man. As far as the tough guys saying what they would or wouldn't do under the same circumstances (after being captured)...you don't know for certain what you'd do...it's easy to be brave typing on a computer keyboard from the comfort of your office or wherever you are.
Originally Posted by antlers
It's very sad what happened to this man. As far as the tough guys saying what they would or wouldn't do under the same circumstances (after being captured)...you don't know for certain what you'd do...it's easy to be brave typing on a computer keyboard from the comfort of your office or wherever you are.

True, plus they didn't just catch him yesterday. He has been in captivity for 2 years, with God only knows what having been done to him. I don't condemn the poor SOB for what he may have said, but rather condemn the vicious animals that put him in that position in the 1st place.
If being stupid at times, and making bad decisions at times, resulted in death...there wouldn't be many of us here today. Likely none...!

He was DEAD at that point. He had nothing to lose.
I have been held at gunpoint...I did NOT kneel or comply. That is the ONLY reason I am here today.
I'd [bleep]/piss my pants, beg for my life, read anything they want.

If I was there.

Which is pretty unlikely. He was a dum-[bleep], which has consequences.

I'm a dum-[bleep] too, hopefully less so, and I live with my personal dum-[bleep] consequences.

Operative word is live.... you pays your money and takes your chances. He obviously thought his reporter statis was a shield, and had the typical Liberal viewpoint of "mis-understood" terrorists.

TS.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
. I don't condemn the poor SOB for what he may have said, but rather condemn the vicious animals that put him in that position in the 1st place.

He put him self in that position by nosing around in that region in the first place. It's not like there isn't a track record of Americans getting their heads cut off over there.
Is this guy and the preacher from Boise in the Iranian prison related?
I agree that he wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but still think that no one deserves to go out like that, especially someone that isn't even a combatant. Notice that it's only journalists that they do it to? They were too chickenshit to even do it to that POS Bergdahl.
Chitt, berg doll was their friend.
"GlobalPost's co-founder, Charles Sennott told ABC News that there is 'no reliable proof that this execution is authentic."

So these sand-norwegians are experts at special effects? I'm quite sure it was an authentic execution. Only Susan Rice is capable of more lies, smoke and mirrors.
BYE.
Originally Posted by slumlord
"GlobalPost's co-founder, Charles Sennott told ABC News that there is 'no reliable proof that this execution is authentic."

So these sand-norwegians are experts at special effects? I'm quite sure it was an authentic execution. Only Susan Rice is capable of more lies, smoke and mirrors.

It sure looked like his head on the back of the chest down torso with hands cuffed behind his back too me! I suppose it could be fake, definitely not the style they normally do it in.

Mike
If you run into the middle of a forest fire, you'd better planned on getting burned.
That..

Originally Posted by slumlord

What is ISIS going to do, bring him back later for another video and say "Ha, ha, we were only kidding the first time. Now, we're going to kill him for real."?
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
These people are WARRIORS and should be treated as such. They kill out of hatred and conviction...they cannot be negotiated with or appeased. We will have to kill each and every one of them and their entire clan. It is the ONLY thing they understand.

Well, now, we all know that's not going to happen under the current administration, so what's next?

MM
After watching the video I'm not real sure that they killed him but seeing the end result it's hard to deny that they killed someone.

I've seen a number of these videos and this one is completely different than any of the others. It seems scripted and rehearsed to me. I suspect another video of Sotlof's beheading will appear in the next day or so.

I always wonder a these guys kneeling and accepting their fate. I might accept that I'm dying, but I'm sure as hell not gonna sit still for it. Cutting my head off? I'd fight/run to try and make them shoot me.

At the very least, I'd screw up their little video
ISIS has been burying kids alive and cutting some in two for a while now and decapitating thousands of others. I sure as Hell ain't gonna get bent out of shape over a fuggin American journalist getting beheaded now. I ALREADY hated them-from LONG ago. Stupid thing is that we stopped killing them in the first place. What the fugg did ya all expect????
I've never been able to comprehend that, either. Even if it was me, handcuffed, I still believe I'd try my damnedest to take a chunk out of that Aholes leg with my teeth....... I'd most assuredly die, but that sonofabitch would have a limp to remember me by......
probably drugged him to make it easier.
the average Brit on the street isn't all thrilled with the vacationing jihaddis that take their 'holiday' to go on a bloodlust.

yet, the same sympathizing accepting liberals welcome radical muslims into the UK

this executioner could be some businessman in London the other 10 months out of the year
I think they threatened him with an even more brutal death or torture if he didn't cooperate. While reading the statement, he did seem like he was a bit scared but accepted his fate, if they actually killed him.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
After watching the video I'm not real sure that they killed him but seeing the end result it's hard to deny that they killed someone.

I've seen a number of these videos and this one is completely different than any of the others. It seems scripted and rehearsed to me. I suspect another video of Sotlof's beheading will appear in the next day or so.

I couldn't find a video of the actual cutting, but the head on the body after sure looks like him
Channon Christian suffered a much worse fate at the hands of American ghetto thugs. They raped her and her boyfriend, dismembered her and poured draino down her throat but the autopsy showed she actually died of suffocation in the garbage bag they had stuffed her remains in.

And the American journalists have refused all along to give this any much attention at all... even after the judge threw out the convictions of the killers for micky mouse crap reasons.

I find it very hard to weep tears for journalists since they are such manifest tools of evil and cowards too.

This man beheaded in this situation may have been different. Who knows. I have no time or concern to figure it out. He should have had weapons and should have fought for his life. Same reason I carry in America when the savages are running amok.
Originally Posted by jimmyp

I think it's very likely that they drug these poor people beforehand.
F going to Ferguson, this is an atrocity

send Holder and Obama over there NOW to tongue lash these barbarians

that'll show em
Originally Posted by pira114
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I couldn't find a video of the actual cutting, but the head on the body after sure looks like him

There is no video of the actual beheading that I could find, all you see is the terrorist standing behind him as he starts to cut his throat, then it cuts to the end result. It was professionally done (the video) so the American media could air it on tv. That's their reasoning (supposedly) for not showing the murder as it happened.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

that'll show em

Damn skippy, O and Holder will have them shaking in their sandals within a few minutes. lol
that's a nice touch on the keyboard Bob White
I am afraid �'s response to this could be just the shiny object he needs before the election.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

that'll show em

With the world under control Obama is returning to his vacation.
Originally Posted by pira114
I always wonder a these guys kneeling and accepting their fate. I might accept that I'm dying, but I'm sure as hell not gonna sit still for it. Cutting my head off? I'd fight/run to try and make them shoot me.

At the very least, I'd screw up their little video

Me too. I won't go quietly.
If they want my life they'll have to take it. I won't give it to them.
And now they have another to behead waiting in the wings. Maybe we could negotiate for him, maybe a couple of cases of hellfires, or some ammo?
At least there is some ideology involved here. They do a lot worse than that in Mexico everyday...just for fun.
Foxnews reports that US intelligence officials have verified that the video is real.
One Big Question Surrounds The Murder Of US Journalist James Foley By ISIS

In May 2013, GlobalPost President Philip Balboni released the following statement on behalf of himself and Foley�s parents: �We have obtained multiple independent reports from very credible confidential sources � that confirm our assessment that Jim is now being held by the Syrian government in a prison � under the control of the Syrian Air Force Intelligence service.

What is unclear is if previous investigations into Foley's whereabouts were inaccurate, if ISIS militants somehow captured Foley from some of the regime's most elite security, or if the Assad regime provided Foley to ISIS.

"Until recently, James Foley was thought to be in hands of pro-Assad forces. If Assad is handing over Westerners to ISIS to be killed, it indicates Assad feels cornered, looking for leverage," BBC's Kim Ghattas tweeted, adding that the assessment jibes with what her sources in Damascus have told her recently.

Ghattas added that Assad providing Foley to ISIS "would confirm Assad tacitly working [with] ISIS and silence any suggestions Assad is the better alternative. "

Assad and ISIS
Bashar al-Assad helped create ISIS by releasing many of its original members from Syria's notorious Sednaya prison on May 31, 2011. He then let the group metastasize over three years to build a narrative that if the U.S. wants to choose sides in the Syrian war, it has to choose between the regime and ISIS as both squeeze mainstream rebels.

"Assad first changed the narrative of the newborn Syrian revolution to one of sectarianism, not reform. He then fostered an extremist presence in Syria alongside the activists. Further, he facilitated the influx of foreign extremist fighters to threaten stability in the region. ...

"The Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) emerged as one of those facts created to ensure Assad�s survival as he and his Iranian backers seek to frame this conflict as a regional sectarian issue, with a classical choice between military powers and Sunni extremists."

Originally Posted by ltppowell
At least there is some ideology involved here. They do a lot worse than that in Mexico everyday...just for fun.

And there have been links to those lot-worse-things in Mexico right here on the 'Fire off and on for a number of years.

You got that right, the 2 dudes that got the chainsaw treatment was brutal.
They do a lot worse than that in Mexico everyday...just for fun.

Obama armed them too grin
Since they are lopping heads off journalists, perhaps we can send them a list they can start crossing names off of.
Tell them that politicians are more fun.
4th Century barbarians? I recall the Gestapo used guillotines for executions, and that would make beheading a 20th Century barbarism at the hands of the greatest gang of barbarians ever.
Originally Posted by jimmyp

I think it's very likely that they drug these poor people beforehand.

NO way IMHO< that would be treating the 'enemy' too nicely...
Originally Posted by tjm10025

And there have been links to those lot-worse-things in Mexico right here on the 'Fire off and on for a number of years.

Right? There isn't much dialog about it in the press though, is there? Let's be honest. The only reason this guy is such big news is that he is a journalist, and journalist are the ones who manufacture the news.

These muslim terrorists have been strangely reluctant to do this yet, but sooner or later, they're going to put a pretty blonde American girl on her knees for the camera and then they're going to cut off her head with a small knife.

That'll get some attention.
That'd be liable to get Obama killed, along with a bunch of other Islamist radicals.

I don't expect Steven Sotloff to be alive for much longer.
I don't know if that reporter had it coming or not, but I know those sumbitches do for what they did to him.
Look, �bama was on the case a while ago.

According to the Pentagon today.....

The Obama administration sent U.S. troops to Syria recently to attempt to rescue hostages being held by Islamic State militants, reportedly including journalist James Foley, but failed to find them, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby said in a statement that the mission to rescue the Americans targeted a "captor network" inside the militant group, and included air and ground elements

"Unfortunately, the mission was not successful because the hostages were not present at the targeted location," Kirby said.

Well, now you all can stop and/or refrain from saying the man did nothing.

He tried, for God's Allah's sake, to find them.
The muslims are not all evil, but they need to police their own ranks.

They will not do that until they are properly motivated to do that. And the thing they understand is brute force....
Originally Posted by RWE
Look, �bama was on the case a while ago.

According to the Pentagon today.....

The Obama administration sent U.S. troops to Syria recently to attempt to rescue hostages being held by Islamic State militants, reportedly including journalist James Foley, but failed to find them, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby said in a statement that the mission to rescue the Americans targeted a "captor network" inside the militant group, and included air and ground elements

"Unfortunately, the mission was not successful because the hostages were not present at the targeted location," Kirby said.

Well, now you all can stop and/or refrain from saying the man did nothing.

He tried, for God's Allah's sake, to find them.

Why would you release that info.?

Don't we try to keep Black Ops missions secret, whether they are successful or not.?

Somewhere, an informant just lost their head....

I can remember when Americans would have been screaming for blood instead of making excuses about why it is the victims fault...it is good to see that some still understand where the blame lays and who is responsible for the wicked deed.

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Don't we try to keep Black Ops missions secret, whether they are successful or not.?

I don't recall there was ever a wide-spread tradition in America of keeping your mouth shut.

Certain individuals, sure. But in general, I don't think so.
Originally Posted by RickBin
I don't know if that reporter had it coming or not, but I know those sumbitches do for what they did to him.

Great Britain has just figured out that the guy who did the beheading is a British citizen.

Her Majesty's Government are, even now, trying to identify him by name. Eventually, if he doesn't die in combat, and if he travels back to the UK to visit his Mum and Dad, he will be taken into custody, put in prison for 18 months or so, a National Health Service psychologist will then certify him as safe to release, and he will return to the Middle East to kill more people.

Let's hope that the Kurds kill him first.
Originally Posted by RickBin

Great Britain has just figured out that the guy who did the beheading is a British citizen.

Her Majesty's Government are, even now, trying to identify him by name. Eventually, if he doesn't die in combat, and if he travels back to the UK to visit his Mum and Dad, he will be taken into custody, put in prison for 18 months or so, a National Health Service psychologist will then certify him as safe to release, and he will return to the Middle East to kill more people.

Let's hope that the Kurds kill him first.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that hadgi had a British accent.

Prolly a muzzy Brit we released from Gitmo......
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The muslims are not all evil, but they need to police their own ranks.
They will not do that until they are properly motivated to do that. And the thing they understand is brute force....

Sound wisdom.

I don't expect Steven Sotloff to be alive for much longer.
i'd say he is already dead. May have stopped the tape and set back up and whacked him a few a minutes after the first.

I'm sure he got to watch the first guy get his.
I don't GAF what their religion is. When a group (Culture, society, whatever) commits acts of war against us, we need to respond appropriately.
...and immediately.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I can remember when Americans would have been screaming for blood instead of making excuses about why it is the victims fault...it is good to see that some still understand where the blame lays and who is responsible for the wicked deed.

"A dingo ate me baybee...."
I don't GAF what their religion is. When a group (Culture, society, whatever) commits acts of war against us, we need to respond appropriately.

If I were calling the plays there would be no threats, pronouncements, announcements, or acknowledgments. But those sumbitches would start dying by the bushel.
Originally Posted by mathman

If I were calling the plays there would be no threats ...

Bingo.
Just heard on the news radio where the terrorists held the guy for 100 large in ransom but the Whitehouse "refused to negotiate with the terrorists"

I'm trying to see exactly who said that.

Coming from the folks who saved Bergdahl, that would be classic.

I'm okay with not paying ransom to kidnappers. My belief is that kidnappers should never be paid, period.

And if somebody kidnaps a member of my family, I should be considered emotionally compromised and therefore not in my right frame of mind.

Yeah, and if it had been a black journalist would Holder be going over with 40 or so Federal agents to "investigate"?

I'm okay with not paying ransom to kidnappers. My belief is that kidnappers should never be paid, period.

And if somebody kidnaps a member of my family, I should be considered emotionally compromised and therefore not in my right frame of mind.

I'm ok with it as well, I just thought the "not negotiate" statement was ironic considering the 6 for 1 deal for bergie boy.

Oh, right. Got it.

Absolutely, there is something to be said for carpet bombing.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Absolutely, there is something to be said for carpet bombing.

It certainly has served as an attention getter in our past... Violence is all they understand.
I vote for mustard gas.
MOAB
Could a large fuel-air bomb like a Daisy Cutter or MOAB be engineered to work using old bacon grease?
I want to inflict pure terror and maximum pain before death Mustard gas.
I was thinking about keeping them from ever seeing Allah.
They are nothing more than walking ebola.

I agree, go to their greatest religious fears. Do what ya gotta.
NOTE TO SELF:

work on pork fat napalm....
Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday that his Justice Department is opening a criminal investigation into the brutal execution by Islamic State militants of American journalist James Foley, in the latest move by the administration to use the criminal justice system to pursue terrorists.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hed-into-american-journalists-execution/

Okay, we're going to spend many millions of dollars to capture and try this guy in a criminal court.

Then, when another, different ISIS guy cuts off Sotloff's head, Holder will open up a new criminal investigation on that, which should cost another many-millions-of-dollars.

How many times can we afford to do this, I wonder.
Get this powered by pork fat and we'll have something for this application:

[Linked Image]

I agree with the ideology being an extremely important distinction between what goes on in Mexico and these isis f ucks. No one in Mexico has declared any intention of killing folks that don't share their beliefs. The Mexico brutality, I'd say, is motivated by greed/money.

Changing gears, how many feral hogs would fit on a big cargo plane? I can't decide if it is more fun to think of letting ten thousand live hogs loose over there or dropping them from 25000 feet with every 5th one frozen solid.
" ... Okay, we're going to spend many millions of dollars to capture and try this guy in a criminal court.

Then, when another, different ISIS guy cuts off Sotloff's head, Holder will open up a new criminal investigation on that, which should cost another many-millions-of-dollars.

As long as there is one American taxpayer left with a few dollars in his pocket.

L.W.

What's your current income tax rate?
© 24hourcampfire