Home
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/
[Linked Image]
It's the first I've heard about it...guess it doesn't fit into the agenda so no big media fuss about it.
No, just seems the folk in Utah are waiting for the evidence to be examined. Must admit I'm surprised the Jackson/Sharpton Comedy Tour hasn't begun ginning up some protest marches against the overly aggressive police officer. Or maybe dropping by the local Mormon tabernacle to lead a prayer meeting for the family of the murdered deceased young man. They must have missed the news.
in response to the title of this thread: yep, A OK.

ked mad
Black on White murder isn't a crime these days.
Blacks are justified in being afraid of us whites. Because we're mean. And oppressive.

But we're not supposed to be afraid of them. Because that's mean, stereotypical, and racist.
It's nice to see the white family using the same old tired lines. He was on felony probation for robbery but "he had turned over a new leaf."
He was such a good boy......
Blacks are justified in being afraid of us whites me. Because we're I'm mean. And oppressive.
I'm sure that's what you meant to say, because including me and many others in that comment, is just not true.
There should be lots of good stuff to loot in Salt Lake City. Lets go organize a "protest" for a couple of weeks! laugh
Pardon be but I'm confused. Should I be shouting,"Kill Whitey" or "Kill the Police"?
Yes, of course�.
actually, the White boy looks about as black as he could get, without a skin color infusion.
It's really about culture, not color.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Blacks are justified in being afraid of us whites me. Because we're I'm mean. And oppressive.
I'm sure that's what you meant to say, because including me and many others in that comment, is just not true.

One of the problems with being from your part of the Midwest is that people tend not to parley in the currency of sarcasm so it is frequently missed. wink
Originally Posted by RickyD

What Klik said...
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
actually, the White boy looks about as black as he could get, without a skin color infusion.
It's really about culture, not color.

" . . . had to pull up his pants (on the floor, lookin' like a fool with his pants on the floor) and this was probably interpreted by the black Barney Fife as "going for his gun."
white folks are too lazy to loot, rob and burn their own neighborhood, besides they have to go to work early in the morning
I hadn't heard this story. Nobody else I have talked to has heard of it. I guess it isn't news worthy.
I only wish I'd have known a couple days ago. I bought new tires for my pick up. I could have just looted them.

Ernie
© 24hourcampfire