Home
Sorry I don't know how to embed the video but well worth the click. I'd be proud to call this guy my neighbor!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204325511367677&set=vb.1526101682&type=2&theater

Mr Gentry's been to the foot of the Cross it appears. That is why he can see clearly.
He has been getting death threats for telling the truth about his race.
I think it's been posted here already, but it's good enough to repost...

Sorry if it's already been posted and thanks for attaching the video.
Excellent stuff. More people should see this. Like on CNN
He's American. Africa had nothing to do with it.
Originally Posted by agazain
this in spades (no pun intended)^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Planet of the Apes Part III" . . . well said Jonathan Gentry, American Patriot from Ferguson Missouri. Is obviously well versed in the Word!
Good words
Restores my hope for the urban community. This guy is a real civil rights leader. Instead of al Sharpton, they need this guy and bill Cosby addressing the crowds!

Exactly!!!

I've often said that MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he could see how the black community is pissing away the opportunities he secured for them.

John
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I've often said that MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he could see how the black community is pissing away the opportunities he secured for them.

John

No doubt

Troof
Mr Gentry is a member of a rare race, the Human Race, being born to it does not guarantee you will live like it.
Spot on Lynn!
Most of us will never truely understand how he must feel to see whats happening in Ferguson Mo. We have to be very careful who we accuse for this violence we're seeing.
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Mr Gentry is a member of a rare race, the Human Race, being born to it does not guarantee you will live like it.

Keep that thought during your bachelorrete party. wink
Originally Posted by 44magman
Most of us will never truely understand how he must feel to see whats happening in Ferguson Mo. We have to be very careful who we accuse for this violence we're seeing.

HUH??? Everybody who grabbed a sign or smashed a window. Everybody who immediately jumped to the conclusion the officer shot this kid because he was black.
He may have, I don't know because I wasn't there, neither were 99.9999% of the people out demonstrating.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Keep that thought during your bachelorrete party. wink

My God your having a hard time with that whole theory.
Originally Posted by 44magman

Huh, I coulda swore it was a bunch of low IQ nigroes doing the looting.

Perhaps I should adjust my TV contrast.
© 24hourcampfire