Home
My daughter (on facebook) challenged her mom to do the silly ALS ice water on the head deal. My wife met me at the door when I came home from work and kept badgering me to dump water on her head. I think it is silly, but I told her I would do it if she would combine it with something I find interesting . . . wet T-Shirt contests. (For those who have seen photos of my wife on here you know she is adequately racked for a 62 year old. smile ) Of course she refused to remove her bra, because she is prudent.

I finally gave in and dumped the water on her, being careful to completely wet her chest. To my amazement, even with her bra on, her nips snapped to attention. She was laughing so hard, but when she look at her ipad (still recording, she opened an umbrella to block the camera to hide her perfectly formed silhouette (hard nips and all.)

So my question to all the sages on the fire: "Why do nipples get hard, even when wearing a bra, when doused with ice water? wink

No, there will be no pics! whistle
dude, you are weird.
Shrinkage does not discriminate. smirk

Mine don't.
I think a more important question would be why does a weenie shrink?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Then it didn't happen. You know the rules!
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Mine don't.

Got 'em frost bit and nerve damage? eek
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
dude, you are weird.

Loco, if you are still in the game when you are my age, and after 40 years of marriage to your first wife, then you may understand! grin
Originally Posted by ironbender

Then it didn't happen. You know the rules!

this^^^^^^^^^^^^
What I want to know is where does your Dick go when you take your first swim of the year???
Who gives a carp as to why they get hard, just enjoy the fact that they DO!! grin

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bucktales
[Linked Image]

what they said!!!!!!!!
I'm just glad they do.
I don't know, but I'm glad they do.........
The ice bucket challenge is not silly IF you also give money to ALS research.

Go on YouTube and watch the Pete Frates story - then think about your own kids - then ask if raising $11million dollars is approximately 30 days due to the "silly ice bucket challenge" isn't so silly anymore.

Also - please put pics of your wifes rack - just so we are all "above board" on this thread.

wink
It's the equal and opposite reaction to ice water making yer dick limber.. It's a law!
Originally Posted by Paradiddle

Go on YouTube and watch the Pete Frates story - then think about your own kids - then ask if raising $11million dollars is approximately 30 days due to the "silly ice bucket challenge" isn't so silly anymore.

Also - please put pics of your wifes rack - just so we are all "above board" on this thread.

wink

We wrote the check, make no mistake . . . wink
Originally Posted by Paradiddle

wink

I thought it was silly too until I found out what it's for. I heard they've raised more money doing this than the last few years without it.

As for the nipple thing, uhhh, don't know. And I'm comfortable with that
They also firm up if you whack them with the head.
Is there a fundraiser for that?
I volunteer......for the chillins'.
I don't know but maybe that is why I like winter here wink
Why? Because God is good and He loves us. I'll take wet t-shirt contests and beer as proof.

You look at things a little different than me. If I am interested in giving money for a cause, I will give it. Ice water dumped on somebody or the other will not sway me. miles
I love the open top coolers and frozen food section of the grocery store. Just say'in.

Mike
My wife's father died of it. He went from upright, walking, etc. to totally non-functional in less than two months.

OBTW, there used to be a bar maybe two miles ourside the main gate of NAS Pensacola that had wet t-shirt contests and they always made sure the water was a bit chilly grin
I expect it's related to goose bumps. Nipples are bumps, right?
Originally Posted by milespatton

You look at things a little different than me. If I am interested in giving money for a cause, I will give it. Ice water dumped on somebody or the other will not sway me. miles

They are donating for a cause, the ice water is an excuse to get people to donate. If it gets them on social media then so be it, but the intent of this thing was to get people who normally wouldn't donate a dime to put up a bit of cash. I am all for this type of thing, it appeals to younger people, and opens their eyes to helping different causes that are worthwhile. YMMV smile
As far as ice and nips......no idea but happy to live in MN on the first 55 degree day.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
My wife's father died of it. He went from upright, walking, etc. to totally non-functional in less than two months.

OBTW, there used to be a bar maybe two miles ourside the main gate of NAS Pensacola that had wet t-shirt contests and they always made sure the water was a bit chilly grin

Uhhh . . . make that 1/4 mile outside the gate . . . circa 1980! grin
The nerd response is Nips shrinking are the bodies defense mechanism to cold..they, like any skin, shrink as an effort to "close up" and retain heat..

The true response is who cares!! They look awesome!
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Uhhh . . . make that 1/4 mile outside the gate . . . circa 1980! grin

You're probably right. A couple of beers can surely distort the time/space continuum(sp) smile
Any pics on this thread?
Biting on them will work too.
Like the man said, it's another of God's little gifts.
Someone had to............

[Linked Image]
I will go there:

[Linked Image]

In 93 the club outside of eglin that had those contests was along side fudpuckers just over the first bridge on the right. For the life of me I cannot remember the name!
As for nips that'll cut glass, it's gotta be about the goose bump type reaction?
[Linked Image]

The Monkey Wharf just off 5th?
Used to have some good contests, back in the day......
Every on I saw was won by a fine young lady that was willing to go......skin to win.
Memories.....and Mammaries.
Ahhh the days of wet t'shirt contests. Fond memories, but one of my faves was when a pard's brother told his wife he was going out fishing with his pards.

Instead they trotted off 30 miles to the nearest city where a local bar was having a widely advertised wet t'shirt contest.

They were having a grand ole time, until one of his pards said "damn that lil gal ain't got much more than fried eggs for titties!"

As he turned his head to look at this brave lass that through liquid courage had decided to flaunt her less than ample bosom

he declared "Gawddamn, that's my wife up there, WTF is she doing here!"
Blood moves to inner core to sustain temp of vital organs. Obviously, Johnson is not deemed a vital organ.

Supercrewed:
Beautiful!
Originally Posted by 1minute
Blood moves to inner core to sustain temp of vital organs. Obviously, Johnson is not deemed a vital organ.

Speak for yourself! wink

If you haven't seen this before, zoom in to read the text:

[Linked Image]

John
In Pensacola in the '70's does anyone else remember "Evelyn's Grunge Bar"?

No wet t-shirts; no shirts at all. Very crowded. Very hot, and the girls dancing were as sweaty as they were ugly. Guys threw quarters onto the stage for the girls to put in the juke box.

One girl in particular would deliberately dance so she would sling sweat off of her nipples into the crowd and the guys would all duck to try to avoid getting hit.

Fun times on the path to becoming a Naval Aviator.
Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by 1minute

Speak for yourself! wink

If you haven't seen this before, zoom in to read the text:

[Linked Image]

John

An original of that from my local rag is taped on the wall 3' from where I type.
[Linked Image]
Ttt
© 24hourcampfire