Home
http://weaselzippers.us/197470-white-house-to-send-representation-to-mike-browns-funeral/

This is a disgrace to America.
the way other issues have been addressed this fits right in.

Ordinarily I'd say "unbelievable". Race-baiting at its most egregious. They are completely ignoring the eyewitness testimonies and the injuries to the officer, and taking sides in a case that has not even come to trial yet.

These are the people we have running the country.

Birdwatcher
And this is a surprise to anyone?
elections matter.
WTF
gotta keep the votes coming in.......

It's been nothing but a disgrace since he was elected.
Are you guys talking about this "kind soul"? :

http://youtu.be/mkOfqIXkBRE

Doesn't this video testify to what a douche this guy was (and I'd say the same thing if he was white)? Now, I'm NOT saying he deserved to be shot/killed for his actions in the video, but it CERTAINLY indicates that this guy was no angel, and for me, makes me wonder if he was in a "submissive" posture during the confrontation with the officer that shot/killed him. I'm hoping some video of that exchange surfaces.

Obama's an ass for getting involved, and SO MANY other reasons. -TomT
I pray to my upright walking God that everyone in the Obama administration gets ass cancer before year's end. I also wish that upon all that voted for the POS.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I pray to my upright walking God that everyone in the Obama administration gets ass cancer before year's end. I also wish that upon all that voted for the POS.

On first blush, your post sounds a bit harsh....

But on further reflection, it sounds about right to me.
I'm not prone to offer good wishes to the enemy.
I reckon not.

Don't make you a bad person. wink

Love it and agree with you 100%.......they'll all pay for their deeds when it's all said and done.
Originally Posted by 257Deland

Love it and agree with you 100%.......they'll all pay for their deeds when it's all said and done.

The payment can not happen fast enough.
Are we getting our panties in a knot about this? Why? He's a politician. What did you expect him to do?
A complete moron, and anybody that supports him is DOUBLE that. ( or would it be half?) How people would elect an anti - American POS for President is beyond me. Send representation to a thug's funeral, but not a 2 - star, who gave his life in the service of his country? What could POSSIBLY justify that?
Originally Posted by Barak
Are we getting our panties in a knot about this? Why? He's a politician. What did you expect him to do?
I EXPECT him to be honorable and patriotic. THAT'S what I expect!
Originally Posted by TomT

Doesn't this video testify to what a douche this guy was (and I'd say the same thing if he was white)? Now, I'm NOT saying he deserved to be shot/killed for his actions in the video, but it CERTAINLY indicates that this guy was no angel, and for me, makes me wonder if he was in a "submissive" posture during the confrontation with the officer that shot/killed him. I'm hoping some video of that exchange surfaces.

Obama's an ass for getting involved, and SO MANY other reasons. -TomT
He did NOT get shot for his actions in the video. He got shot because he attacked an armed policeman.
Originally Posted by benchman

Would you expect an hyena to build a hive and manufacture honey?

You won't be getting honorable and patriotic from that waste of skin.
Originally Posted by benchman

Hopefully what you meant is that you expect him to promise during the campaign to be honorable and patriotic.

Expecting a politician to keep his promises would identify you as a fourteen-year-old in his mama's basement.
Originally Posted by TomT

Doesn't this video testify to what a douche this guy was (and I'd say the same thing if he was white)? Now, I'm NOT saying he deserved to be shot/killed for his actions in the video

Of course not, he should be necklaced and lit on fire it.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
elections matter.

Bingo....O bumm er don't give a crap about Michael brown. It's about black votes, whites have seen through his racist game and he's not liable to get anything from white folks with half a brain, of which 30% of those are Dum Craps so they don't count.
[Linked Image]
If I were the departed two-star or family, I'd have no qualms about not being disgraced with said presence....
If any of that administration tried to attend a service for a loved one of mine they would be thrown out on their ass.

They simply disgust me.
Originally Posted by HawkI
If I were the departed two-star or family, I'd have no qualms about not being disgraced with said presence....

this. I'm sure they are grieving enough without the King and his circus showing up with fake smiles.
Originally Posted by HawkI

Exactly. I wouldn't want any PoS with the current regime involved.
I'm thinking that the clear thinking made such known to all posers....
Benchman, yes, I realize he wasn't shot for his actions in the video. I was trying (apparently not so well) to illustrate that he is NOT the "good kid" certain community organizers would have you believe he was, as the video shows someone with an aggressive nature, and willingness to commit crimes. Making it much more feasible IMHO for him to be willing to NOT comply with a police officers command, and ending up with him dead. The darling little angel he was (that's sarcasm for the dense). -TomT
© 24hourcampfire