Home
I have been out in the field for the last couple of weeks since I came back. Been busy as all get out, it has been hot this week, registered 140 in the truck today. We are doing Company Live fire right now, and o joy, I head back out Sunday for more fun in the sun. For my friends, I truly apologize that I haven't been on here, but it has been due to some circumstances a few know. For those that don't like me...PISS OFF!

Les
I have to use a VPN to access the campfire from here so it has been a barrel of laughs finding a reliable one.
HE'S ALIVE !!! grin
Welcome to the 'Fire, Noobie!

wink
Now I forgot why I needed to talk to you.
And it's all your fault cuz you're sposta be around. laugh
Cheers, Hoser.

....per usual, watch yer' topknot !

GTC
Dammit,, see it's that alzheimers brother.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Welcome to the 'Fire, Noobie!

wink

Who ya callin Noob. wink
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Cheers, Hoser.

GTC

Topknot hell, I have a BOB, and am wondering just where the hell I go if it gets nasty over here. shocked
Posted By: eh76 Re: For those that wonder, I Live - 08/27/14
Howdy Les.
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
I ain't got Oldtimers,I just forgot. It'll come to me sooner or later.
I think it was about that new rifle you bought for him Bart! laugh
Hey Keith, had Dad gotten ahold of you yet? He is looking to do some hunting this year, and love the group.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I ain't got Oldtimers,I just forgot. It'll come to me sooner or later.

Shoot me a message, I will check in as much as I can while I am in the rear.
A couple of weeks in the love cave with a special kamel, Bob's gonna be jealous.

Good to hear from you, stay safe the heat sounds smothering.
Good to see ya Les, don't be a stranger!!
D@nm... Les came out of his cave.

Anybody wanna bet the goat ran off on him? grin
I am in the rear.

That's your own business. laugh
Posted By: BLG Re: For those that wonder, I Live - 08/27/14
I'll have a bacon and pulled pork sandwich in your honor!! grin

Tormenting you is the least I can do.

Clyde
Hey Keith, had Dad gotten ahold of you yet? He is looking to do some hunting this year, and love the group.

No he hasn't but no licenses left anyway. They sold out quick this year.
Damn good to be on here....Anyone that wants to lambast me on things not pertaining to the fire, please do it thru PM.
Have you tried ProXPN?

A tech podcast I listen to touts them. Not tried them myself.

The have a coupon code ( TWIT50 ) that will save you 50% on a year subscription.
NUTS

BLG, I ate som much pork thru Mid July to Mid August, I am good for at least two weeks more. wink
Monkey Butt is not an issue here, too dry....never thought i would ever say that. shocked
We all thought you'd been moved to Whereinhellistan. Or was that just me wonderin' whereinhellisles?
Nah, didn't move here to Hofuf, KSA, but will be for for a good while.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Cheers, Hoser.

GTC

Topknot hell, I have a BOB, and am wondering just where the hell I go if it gets nasty over here. shocked

Dig, fly, or swim. Those are your choices, and in that order.
YOU watch yer perimeter!! Too much crap going on in th ME to downplay risk. If yer Saudis can shoot, maybe you'll be OK.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
YOU watch yer perimeter!! Too much crap going on in th ME to downplay risk. If yer Saudis can shoot, maybe you'll be OK.

Some can shoot. The question is what will they be shooting at.
Actually, I'm pretty safe in the area i am in, and no, they can't shoot for beans, I watched 6 different guys shoot a carl gustav this week, and not one of them came within 100 meters of the target, which was only 500 meters away.... Safest place on a range with Saudi's shooting, is on a target.
Please, please, PLEASE stay safe and thank you for what you are doing. I, for one, REALLY miss your posts. Sometimes I really wonder whether serving this country is really worth it any longer. Our government is the most untrustworthy it has ever been. I admire you for helping.
LBK, in a way, I am happy where i am, as those dumb asses in charge have really screwed things up, and if you say something out of turn for them, you get screwed with hard.
Posted By: KC Re: For those that wonder, I Live - 08/27/14

Les:

Your family attended the campfire gathering in July.

You might recognize some people in these photos.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good to know that you're doing well.

KC

Nice to see you back Les...I knew we'd be able to smoke your pink croc wearin ass out... wink
Yep, I am here.

KC, if I am not mistaken, I see my oldest across from the fire, to. I smiled when I saw those pictures, I just don't know what the hell to post man. Hurts
thanks for checking in Les. Good to hear you are well. I sent you a txt msg by phone. Did you get that?
No, all I got was the facebook message from you, my stateside number has not worked here at all. frown
I figured this photo would bring you back, especially after I made the comment about it on the other site....

[Linked Image]

Good to see you back!!!!! laugh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I need to head top bed, I gotta be up at 4. Later all.
Watch out for them spiders...sleep sound.
Who is this 'Les' person? grin
Good to hear from you Les. Stay out of the sun and watch for camel spiders. smile
All's right with the world.
Les is posting again.
grin grin grin grin grin
I have to use a VPN to access the campfire from here so it has been a barrel of laughs finding a reliable one.

AirVPN has been pretty good for me. As in, no complaints so far, for about a year.
Wondered where you got to. I was about to ship a large box of spiders to your last known address to see if you'd surface. shocked laugh

Ed
glad to see you posting

oh and love your new avatar

I'd seen videos of the retard cop that some fellers post here

but had no idea they had a Mountie with similar issues.

he's a goofy lookin bastid, made me lol! So thanks Les

jk, hope all's well in your world
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I am in the rear.

That's your own business. laugh

Da kamel's rear? sick
Les.....? Les who? wink 140 degrees??? Dry heat or not that's just nuts.... be safe Les.
Your presence is formally requested in Southwest Texas this coming November/December.
And if that don't work...
Get your ass down here,or that'll be it for your ass!!!!
grin
Sure glad to know you are alive and well Les.
Posted By: KDK Re: For those that wonder, I Live - 08/28/14
Glad you checked in, Amigo. Watch yer backside!
Be safe.
Miss your wiseassery, Les.

Be safe!
I have been out in the field for the last couple of weeks since I came back. Been busy as all get out, it has been hot this week, registered 140 in the truck today. We are doing Company Live fire right now, and o joy, I head back out Sunday for more fun in the sun. For my friends, I truly apologize that I haven't been on here, but it has been due to some circumstances a few know. For those that don't like me...PISS OFF!

Les

This makes me smile. grin

You will be home soon, Les. And Rich. laugh laugh laugh
© 24hourcampfire