Home
Posted By: Pete E USAF about to go into action? - 08/28/14
Read a report on another forum that a number of USAF planes normally based in Australia are being "dispatched" to destinations unknown.

It seems speculation on the local Australian news channel is that they are being readied for use against ISIS and that it is just part of something much larger?

I should add, I don't have any links or any other details, and I 've not heard anything on the news over here and this may just be net "shuttlebutt"..
I've observed the locally based B-52s have been getting a lot more flight time lately. Warming up? Maybe.
More than the usual AWACS traffic around my neck of the woods maybe a dress rehearsal up and coming...
Sounds like somebody is likely to be rummaging about in a USAF stores, looking for a big 'ol can of "Wuppass"! grin

It is tucked in there behind the bottle of annihilation, right next to the old packet of stomp-em, better check the use-by dates though as they may be as old as the out-of-date "political nerve".

God knows I pray I am wrong, and the Yank Government has finally stopped attempting to be everyone's friend.
James,

Have you heard anything about the supposed sudden departure of these planes?

Regards,

Peter

No Pete, I am too far removed from anything here...but if the buggers want facilities and a staging platform I am pretty sure we will oblige.

And you can be pretty sure that if the Yanks commit then yours and mine will be tagging along as well...as it should be in this case.

ps, I personally think Melbourne would make an excellent landing strip.
I hope we wage a relentless campaign of hell on that filth!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I hope we wage a relentless campaign of hell on that filth!

I hope we have the assets in place to sustain a relentless campaign as surgical strikes just don't cut it anymore.

No...you won't.

I would be very surprised if ISIS doesn't scatter to the winds and let the locals take any heat, hopefully the various Government departments involved finally get off their collective arse and quietly hunt down the creatures that are fighting, from there, here, and Great Britain, and quietly rescind their citizenship.

Going on from there they can then kick every foreign cleric of all denominations/configuration out on their collective arse as well.
(We can keep the ordinary family minded couples that want to contribute to a better world).

Next would be to track down every political sympathiser in public office and send them to the Middle East as well...they like it so much they can have it.
looks like the Brits bowed out of 'helping' this time around.

If you think the Poms won't have some of their sneaky-beakies wandering about then you have another think coming.

That lot at Hereford are painted with the same brush as our lot at Swanbourne.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If you think the Poms won't have some of their sneaky-beakies wandering about then you have another think coming.

That lot at Hereford are painted with the same brush as our lot at Swanbourne.

We apparently had boots on the ground monitoring the "delivery" of the "humanitarian supplies" and there was also a number of Tornado's deployed to carry out over flights for the same reason.

Add to that M15 are supposedly trying to establish who beheaded Foley so I suspect there is plenty going on both sides of the border, albeit quietly for the moment.

It is a given that both lots end up being as silly as wheels from spending too much time in places they shouldn't really be...but they are useful for the quiet work.

It is a given that both lots end up being as silly as wheels from spending too much time in places they shouldn't really be...but they are useful for the quiet work.

Are you suggesting that ISIS be permitted to spread its plague throughout the ME without intervention?
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

Are you suggesting that ISIS be permitted to spread its plague throughout the ME without intervention?

For a start Pete and I were talking about the lot at Hereford and Swanbourne.

If you wish to get a bug up your arse about something or other we were not talking about then you go right ahead.

For a start Pete and I were talking about the lot at Hereford and Swanbourne.

If you wish to get a bug up your arse about something or other we were not talking about then you go right ahead.

No bug just your thoughts on my question..

Okay, you want my thought you insufferable [bleep].

You got it.

Every single one of the bastards should die as quickly and quietly as possible, every one of the Westerners that are fighting for them should die just as quick, their families that support them and the [bleep] that financed them should also die, as should the political [bleep] that have ever given them sympathy and/or solace.

Every single newspaper/television filth that has said a kind word of support or understanding should be dragged out and kicked to death in the street.

The same should also apply to all the religious freaks that keep making excuses for them.

And the quicker that sansouci muslim [bleep] dies the [bleep] better as well.

And all should be done before I wake up from a restful sleep in the morning.

And if the world were just then it would be the Islamic nations themselves that should be leading the way to getting rid of the murderous ISIS filth.
I'd be interested in knowing if he US strikes recently in Iraq landed od any Isis or was it just for show.

I am waiting more for confirmation that the build-up is aimed at the ISIS forces or whether it is a prelude for the Ukraine.

My bet would be hit the cheapest target hard and use it as a deterrent when dealing across the table with the harder.

The trick here seems to be working out which is which.
The trick is probably going to be on us- spending billions to rearrange dust.

That little gem is carved in stone.

You got it.

Every single one of the bastards should die as quickly and quietly as possible, every one of the Westerners that are fighting for them should die just as quick, their families that support them and the [bleep] that financed them should also die, as should the political [bleep] that have ever given them sympathy and/or solace.

Every single newspaper/television filth that has said a kind word of support or understanding should be dragged out and kicked to death in the street.

The same should also apply to all the religious freaks that keep making excuses for them.

Got your panties all wadded up for nothing as I mostly agree with your post

You got it.

Stop holding back, man... It's unhealthy to supress your feelings.

You got it.

I think the problem is us colonists don't know what is meant by the "lot at Hereford and Swanbourne".
From what I understand, the UK already has some SF on the ground in Syria and I wouldn't be the least surprised if we did too.

I agree with JSTUART, these ISIS douchebags need to be sent to their 72 virgins and done so with extreme prejudice.

Every single one of the bastards should die as quickly and quietly as possible, every one of the Westerners that are fighting for them should die just as quick, their families that support them and the [bleep] that financed them should also die...

And if we were willing to do that much, it might make a difference.

But we are not going to do that much.

We are going to drop a few bombs. We are going to put a few boots on the ground. We will stop killing them as soon as they throw down their (easily replaced) weapons and scatter.

I cannot tell you how much I bitterly regret my former enthusiasm for removing Saddam Hussein from power. It was the single biggest [bleep] mistake we made in that region.

I am waiting more for confirmation that the build-up is aimed at the ISIS forces or whether it is a prelude for the Ukraine.

Hussein will not interfere in Ukraine. Putin will have his way in that conflict.
I'm wondering if the SF types are under orders to find a pharmaceutical factory that we can Tomahawk (shades of B. Clinton).
Originally Posted by derby_dude

You got it.

I think the problem is us colonists don't know what is meant by the "lot at Hereford and Swanbourne".

Google SAS, both Brit and Aussie. We had an Aussie SAS member attached to us for 6 months or so in 2004. They're good people to have on your side.
I was under the impression that if you fought under a foreign flag against the interests of the United States your citizenship was open to revocation. If this is the case lets get on with it. Those who are fighting with ISIS should be named and citizenship revoked.

No...you won't.

I would be very surprised if ISIS doesn't scatter to the winds and let the locals take any heat, hopefully the various Government departments involved finally get off their collective arse and quietly hunt down the creatures that are fighting, from there, here, and Great Britain, and quietly rescind their citizenship.

Going on from there they can then kick every foreign cleric of all denominations/configuration out on their collective arse as well.
(We can keep the ordinary family minded couples that want to contribute to a better world).

Next would be to track down every political sympathiser in public office and send them to the Middle East as well...they like it so much they can have it.
I'd like to see the USAF folks at places like Malmstrom and FE Warren get in on the Middle East action. Their involvement would, most certainly, have a decisive and lasting impact on the region.
Run a few Arc Light strikes right up the middle of the SOB's, see how they like it.

May all their virgins be camels.
© 24hourcampfire