Home

What a contrast to the douche we have today!

Thank you.
How refreshing! In my lifetime, RR is, by far, the greatest president and LEADER that our country has had.

Just in case that made you hungry for Reagan's full 'A Time for Choosing.'
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
How refreshing! In my lifetime, RR is, by far, the greatest president and LEADER that our country has had.

In any lifetime.

I said many years ago.....won't be another Reagan in my lifetime but I never thought I'd have to live through the antithesis of him. The contrast is incredible.
The other douche we had was GWB.
The LameStreamMedia along with DemoncRat party destroyed his accomplisments and destroyed his character and reputation.
This is why he is and was a DOUCHE - he never fought back, never used the Bully pulpit, never had spokesmen/press secretary that woild give the DemoncRats counterpoints.
He NEVER showed up on the field of Public Opinion.
Even today when that pervert Bubba ClinTOON goes around looking for his Legacy, he get favorable press from his syncophants in the press.
Even today GWB NEVER comments on the disaster that is OBOZO - it's as if he doesn't care about Our Country!
GWB and KarlRovites gave us two ClinTOON terms and two OBOZO terms AND that is why, in my book, he IS/WAS a Douche
Originally Posted by Timberlake
I said many years ago.....won't be another Reagan in my lifetime but I never thought I'd have to live through the antithesis of him. The contrast is incredible.

Yeah, we Overwhelmingly voted him in Twice, by HUGE margins; then We go to sleep and expected him to FIX eveything with no support, while the degenerates attacked him 24/7.
We have to stay engaged even after an election. Freedom requires constant VIGILANCE !
Will DemoncRat yard signs be safe in my area this November?
TSHTF now.
No Quarter
"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth." Reagan
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth." Reagan

We had better take that quote to heart, for ourselves and our posterity.
I would re-phrase the subject heading...

Travis
Plus 10 one thing you can be sure of the Marines who salute the President as he exits Air Force One did it for Reagan because they wanted to. I doubt the same can be said of President Dithers.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
© 24hourcampfire