Home
Anyone know of a good gunshop in North Carolina? I'm looking for a shop that carries a bunch of quality shotguns to fiddle with. Any tips?

I'll be in Raleigh and Fayetteville (Jim's pawn is about all I know off)
Posted By: RWE Re: Gunshops in North Carolina? - 08/29/14
Ed's gun shop in Vass - near fayettenam.

Most places near Bragg cater to military and police, but Ed's may have some goodies for you.
Cherry's in Greensboro for top end stuff. You can go online and see what they have. There is another place down east that carries a lot of really nice stuff. Can't think of their name but maybe someone else will chime in until I do. Perry's in Raleigh is OK but a little pricey.
Posted By: RWE Re: Gunshops in North Carolina? - 08/29/14
call first to Cherry's. Their store hours are dynamic.
I just poked around over at Cherry's, nothing really tickled my fancy. Perhaps their online inventory is not all encompassing.
Originally Posted by RWE
Ed's gun shop in Vass - near fayettenam.
Most places near Bragg cater to military and police, but Ed's may have some goodies for you.

I'll second that! You never know what Ed has on the rack.

It's on US 1 between Vass and Southern Pines on the west side of the highway, kinda out in the country.

Ed
Eastern Outfitters outside of Jacksonville. I was there several times while my son was in the service. Nice place, nice people.

Click Here
Mid-South Guns in Wagram, about 30 miles from Fayetteville. A sleepy little town that makes Mayberry seem like NYC. I hear the town whore is still a virgin, but Mid-South always has lots of high end shotguns.
Posted By: SEdge Re: Gunshops in North Carolina? - 08/29/14
Mackey's landing has the biggest selection in the state. They are in Jamesville near the coast. Check their website.

http://mackeyslanding.com
That's the place I was trying to recall.
© 24hourcampfire