Home
Like I always say, the 2nd Amendment, the provision that gives every American the right to keep and bear arms, is blind and stupid. In its relentless pimping for the gun industry, the NRA has unleashed an avalanche of deadly weapons on this gun-crazy country. Just as protects access to weapons for cops and hunters, it also protects access to weapons for domestic abusers, mental patients, jerk-offs on the no-fly list, all-around dim bulbs, and now little children.
As the father of a sweet, smart nine-year-old daughter myself, the latest example of gross excess is the image of that pony-tailed New Jersey girl accidentally killing her gun range instructor. It is obscene and uncivilized to let a third grader shoot a fully automatic Uzi machine gun. What was she training for, revolution? Invasion? Service in the coming post-apocalyptic social disorder? Stupid, but just another of countless examples of how far into insanity we have let the gun nuts push us.
-Geraldo Rivera, via Facebook August 28, 2014

He is one to talk about Pimping out
That is exactly was he is a media Pimp. POS
Pphukk him, the cat that dragged him in, and the horse they all rode in on. The 2A has nothing to do with that SOB nor the idiot that got stitched showboating in front of an affluent "tip me huge because I let your kid do this" family,
Just another one of Fox's progressives
Bea175: What do YOU think of geraldo riveras comments?
I'll tell you what I think of them!
geraldo rivera is simply a liberal turd burping up ignorant statements!
And as everyone knows, turds are useless - whether self described as turds or self evident as turds - turds are just useless/worthless!
This 9 year old with the Uzi incident is not going to go away (as I predicted here in the original posting regarding this incident) any time soon!
When I shook the hand of the Republican candidate for United States Senator from Montana today I relayed to him I was prepared to work for him and I was VERY pro-Second Amendment.
He thanked me and then marched on, in our local Labor day Parade.
Long live the Second Amendment.
Flush turds - they are useless (including geraldo rivera).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
geraldo is blind, stupid AND ignorant. He's nothing but another media pimp POS.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

TOKEN progressives, so they can claim to be "fair and balanced"....
Thanks to several hurricanes, I know Geraldo. He is a prissy little queer.
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once." -- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003
Originally Posted by bea175
Like I always say, the 2nd Amendment, the provision that gives every American the right to keep and bear arms, is blind and stupid. In its relentless pimping for the gun industry, the NRA has unleashed an avalanche of deadly weapons on this gun-crazy country. Just as protects access to weapons for cops and hunters, it also protects access to weapons for domestic abusers, mental patients, jerk-offs on the no-fly list, all-around dim bulbs, and now little children.
As the father of a sweet, smart nine-year-old daughter myself, the latest example of gross excess is the image of that pony-tailed New Jersey girl accidentally killing her gun range instructor. It is obscene and uncivilized to let a third grader shoot a fully automatic Uzi machine gun. What was she training for, revolution? Invasion? Service in the coming post-apocalyptic social disorder? Stupid, but just another of countless examples of how far into insanity we have let the gun nuts push us.
-Geraldo Rivera, via Facebook August 28, 2014

Sometimes I feel like the 1st Amendment is "Blind and Stupid", but I'd be the last one to silence the stupid because I "feel"......

I'd wager the 1st has a lot more money, pimps, whores and liars under its sanctity than the 2nd could ever scratch....I also think its a hell of a lot more dangerous when pickers and choosers like Gerry abuse it.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bea175: What do YOU think of geraldo riveras comments?
I'll tell you what I think of them!
geraldo rivera is simply a liberal turd burping up ignorant statements!
And as everyone knows, turds are useless - whether self described as turds or self evident as turds - turds are just useless/worthless!
This 9 year old with the Uzi incident is not going to go away (as I predicted here in the original posting regarding this incident) any time soon!
When I shook the hand of the Republican candidate for United States Senator from Montana today I relayed to him I was prepared to work for him and I was VERY pro-Second Amendment.
He thanked me and then marched on, in our local Labor day Parade.
Long live the Second Amendment.
Flush turds - they are useless (including geraldo rivera).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Are you special enough to want a f'kin' cookie?

It sound a like Daines disregarded you as fast as anyone else with a brain cell.

Go figure that, huh?
He also says he's an R but his one and only schtic is how all other R's are basically stupid racists. Big phony. TV goes on mute everytime he speaks.
Personally i'm not sure Geraldo is even a legal US Citizen. Looks like a wetback to me
Originally Posted by ltppowell

...not to mention a first class maroon. Always was. Always will be.
How about how far into insanity we have let the media push us??

Ph*uck the little wimp!
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Originally Posted by Seafire

Precisely
Can anybody tell me if this azzhole has ever won any awards for his intelligence??? Just another media parasite.

Take care, Willie
The ones that are usually pissing on the Second Amendment always seem to be the same ones that are ABUSING the First Amendment...

Ever notice that?
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
He also says he's an R but his one and only schtic is how all other R's are basically stupid racists. Big phony. TV goes on mute everytime he speaks.

"Claiming" he was a Republican, is probably done so he could get his job at FOX after being dumped by about every other network out there...
A pot head with air time.
I'm not sure why anyone cares what he says, nor why they feel it needed posting here

It's just giving him more publicity

Getting indignant over the rambling of fools is a waste of time, and Facebook is mainly filled with fools
He knows from blind and stupid being both
Gerald Rivers is just another media slut looking for ratings where ever he can get them...just another dumbass
Who is Geraldo Rivera? That some sort of horse jockey somewhere?
Nobody listens to the frootloop. He never progressed past being Babbah Wahwah's boy toy.
Jerry Rivers is no longer relevant....
Indeed, it is pathetic, to listen to folks bash the 2nd amendment. If not for the 2nd, there would be no 1st--3rd-----4th---?. The 2nd is the ONLY amendment, that guarantees, all the rest!
A tragic accident, and now we have the left capitalizing on it. People occasionally do stupid stuff, and occasionally they die from their incompetence. The left obviously thinks we should get rid of evil guns. How they think THAT would change the hearts of evil or stupid people is beyond me. A LOT of people crash their cars, fall off of cliffs, burn themselves up, etc. Where is the hue and cry to change our lives to the point where we can screw up, and still stay alive? A no fault life. Doesn't work that way, and never will. I realize I am preaching to the choir here, so I guess this is a rant. We need leaders who actually have READ the Constitution, understand it, and FOLLOW it. Bet Jerry has a coupla guns. How come these lefties are not the first in line to get rid of THEIR stuff? Kinda like the redistribution of wealth thing. They have a lot of spare money - why not stand firm to their principles, and give THEIR money to inner city crack whores? They are pretty quick to give MY money away...I could go on...but won't.
Originally Posted by Seafire

there are way too many of them to be called 'token'.
Geraldine is, always was and will remain an ass unworthy of my time or the bandwidth wasted herein.

Presidential eh?
A prime example of the idiocy of the left..
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jerry Rivers is no longer was never relevant....

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Presidential eh?

Damn...maybe so.
In 2001, during the War in Afghanistan, Rivera was derided for a report in which he claimed to be at the scene of a friendly fire incident; it was later revealed he was actually 300 miles away. Rivera blamed a minor misunderstanding for the discrepancy.[21]

Controversy arose in early 2003, while Rivera was traveling with the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq. During a Fox News broadcast, Rivera began to disclose an upcoming operation, even going so far as to draw a map in the sand for his audience. The military immediately issued a firm denunciation of his actions, saying it put the operation at risk; Rivera was nearly expelled from Iraq.[22][23] Two days later, he announced that he would be reporting on the Iraq conflict from Kuwait.[24]

In 2005, Rivera engaged in a feud with The New York Times over their allegations that he pushed aside a member of a rescue team in order to be filmed "assisting" a woman in a wheelchair down some steps in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. The ensuing controversy caused Rivera to appear on television and demand a retraction from the Times. He further threatened to sue the paper if one were not provided.[25]

In 2007, Geraldo was involved in a dispute with fellow Fox colleague Michelle Malkin. Malkin announced that she would not return to The O'Reilly Factor, claiming that Fox News had mishandled a dispute over derogatory statements Rivera had made about her in a Boston Globe interview. Rivera, while objecting to her views on immigration, said, "Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life. She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people." He added, "It's good she's in D.C., and I'm in New York. I'd spit on her if I saw her." Rivera later apologized for his comments.[26][27]
He's an idiot but I do agree with him on this one thing - a 3d grade girl should not have been allowed to fire a fully automatic gun which resulted in the death of her instructor.
ah, i don't believe that incident happened in new jersey, it was at dolan springs, which is near lake mead, in arizona. As far as geraldo, he also live in arizona having gone to the university of arizona, where we keep liberals in this state, a.k.a. the university of northern sonora.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jerry Rivers is no longer relevant....

What has Joan Riversofplastic to do with Baba Wahwah?
I musta missed something. Since when did anyone give a rats azz what Geraldo says? The guy is a mental midget.
© 24hourcampfire