Home
...and these other states, where lawlessness apparently abounds in public. Where are all the internet heroes and badasses when things like this are happening? Sitting at the computer talking about 'if I was there I'd blah blah blah', probably. Sad. Hope that kid wasn't hurt too badly. Fuggin savages such as those seen need to be hobbled. As does the 'narrator'.

I wonder if Steelhead is packing up a truck and heading over to help assist defending his awesome adopted state and her people. tired whistle

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=68a_1410105070
Every state has it's sh*t hole city for thugs and Memphis is Tennessee's. Big difference 6 hours East where I live.

And they wonder why 'there' not equal.

Not sure exactly where SH lives, but doubt that crap is happening in his area.
Some parts of the south, you need to wind your watch back a few thousand years before entering.
Been to TN many times and never saw anything like that anywhere. Frankly I am surprised no one was shot.

If I saw something like that, it might not end so well.
Really? Name the shythole 'city for thugs' in, say, Vermont, or Maine, please.

That'd be 'they're', BTW.
No hate crime there. Just another [bleep]-out.
I used to be pretty tolerant.

Now, all I want in my lifetime is a getyournigger day! mad
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

They don't need as many thugs. They have liberals.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Some parts of the south, you need to wind your watch back a few thousand years before entering.

Apparently so. Just shameful. Just once I'd like to see a few truckloads of men with shotguns loaded with buckshot roar up, pile out and lay waste to every [bleep] one of these animals, then mount up and bounce off into the night. Especially since the law seems to be noticeably and suspiciously absent when many of these mob crimes occur, I can only hope it starts happening soon, and often.
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

Lame.
KG, they used to do something like that on a lesser scale . Dressed in white sheets, they rode.

But even that was frowned upon, for reasons unknown to me.

I'd move to Memphis before living in Yankeeville.
Originally Posted by ingwe
KG, they used to do something like that on a lesser scale . Dressed in white sheets, they rode.

I remember those days ingwe..
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I used to be pretty tolerant.

Now, all I want in my lifetime is a getyournigger day! mad

Its getting closer. Unchecked [bleep] outs is going to get some retribution soon. A couple more riots it will be SHTF territory.
A little vigilantism would go a long way�.
Time for all the undesirable majority ta start driving a Kahr.
Originally Posted by slg888

Who asked you to come?

This we can agree on. The Klan stuff, not so much.
Retaliation ten fold usually gets the point across�.
Anybody watch that "First 48" show? Hey look, another hoodrat killed another hood rat..
Originally Posted by Calvin
Anybody watch that "First 48" show? Hey look, another hoodrat killed another hood rat..

If only they would step up those activities, they'd be solving social problems for us�.
Retaliation ten fold usually gets the point across�.

I'd like that. Mobs are made up of cowards, by in large. Real badasses in a mob, but cowards alone or in small groups...

Lame.

Just a joke, but it's not just a southern thing. Plenty of places in Chicago, NY and elsewhere , where a white man or anyone who looks like a possible target isn't safe.
That seems to be the inner city mentality of freedom to act that way. Video portrays that perfectly.

They can stomp a mudhole in your ass, but if you shoot one for doing it, YOU are the one in trouble and persecuted.

I was just sighting in after putting a new one piece mount on one of my AR15's today... Watching the clip made me glad it's shooting well. smile
In day gone by I was proficient in control of unruly and uncivilized crowds. It was colorful. I miss those days now and then.

Some of my brothers ran amok in Somalia a few years back. Was spectacular from what I'm told.
In day gone by I was proficient in control of unruly and uncivilized crowds. It was colorful. I miss those days now and then.

Some of my brothers ran amok in Somalia a few years back. Was spectacular from what I'm told.

Mere mortals such as I can only dream of harnessing the kinds of firepower of which I believe you speak, against both evil doers and those who support them. But then, I know well that sometimes even something as simple as a Louisville Slugger can suffice for offering impromptu lessons in manners.

Mere mortals such as I can only dream of harnessing the kinds of firepower of which I believe you speak, against both evil doers and those who support them. But then, I know well that sometimes even something as simple as a Louisville Slugger can suffice for offering impromptu lessons in manners.

Just make sure you never go to a gunfight armed with a ball bat.
I know well that sometimes even something as simple as a Louisville Slugger can suffice for offering impromptu lessons in manners.

They be bringin' the 9's out if you pull a bat on them...

Edit to add: Great minds think alike Mr. Clark. smile

Who asked you to come?

That's funny coming from a cuckold.
You must've taken a hard look at the gruesome beast of yours before coming up with that one. eek grin Keep trying though, little bus driver 'retired' guy!

lol

Here you go

[Linked Image]
...and these other states, where lawlessness apparently abounds in public. Where are all the internet heroes and badasses when things like this are happening? Sitting at the computer talking about 'if I was there I'd blah blah blah', probably. Sad. Hope that kid wasn't hurt too badly. Fuggin savages such as those seen need to be hobbled. As does the 'narrator'.

I wonder if Steelhead is packing up a truck and heading over to help assist defending his awesome adopted state and her people. tired whistle

Are you honestly suggesting that nothing like this happens near you?

I grew up in the North East, almost as close to Boston proper as you. I know better....

I also know you weren't jumping to the aid of these folks...

Honestly, I don't know what you're trying to stir up here...
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Here you go

[Linked Image]

Do you ever post anything where you actually know WTF you're talking about?
You must've taken a hard look at the gruesome beast of yours before coming up with that one. eek grin Keep trying though, little bus driver 'retired' guy!

lol

Yea, that's it

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here you go

[Linked Image]

Do you ever post anything where you actually know WTF you're talking about?

I know you are a piece of [bleep], Yankee punk that LOVES being a victim.
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

I grew up in the North East, almost as close to Boston proper as you. I know better....

I also know you weren't jumping to the aid of these folks...

Honestly, I don't know what you're trying to stir up here...

If you are actually from around here, you'd understand that when some drunken clowns decide to sling racial slurs at folks who are minding their business, and expect no payback, they're exhibiting flawed thinking. I have *no* problem with loudmouths getting their just desserts. NONE.

Wah wah wah. You're a coward and a loudmouthed, do-nothing poser.
If you are actually from around here, you'd understand that when some drunken clowns decide to sling racial slurs are folks who are minding their business, and expect no payback, they're exhibiting flawed thinking. I have *no* problem with loudmouths getting their just desserts. NONE.

I'll put it this way. I have done time on the campus at Gordon.

Out of towners wouldn't know where that is smile

Having lived in both parts of the Country, I can say that in these regards, things aren't much different between there and here.

NBN and they know they get a free pass.

Jesus, Wenham? Well la-ti-da. You ever play polo at the Myopia Hunt Club next door in Hamilton, then? wink smile

All good here, HAJ. I was clicking through Liveleak vids and saw that, and it sickened me, and when I saw it was in TN, I then was reminded of how some here have gone far out of their way to beat their chests about how magical and Garden of Eden like TN is. Voila. Have a good one.

World's gone mad, ain't it? wink

Just a joke, but it's not just a southern thing. Plenty of places in Chicago, NY and elsewhere , where a white man or anyone who looks like a possible target isn't safe.

Agree.
Yankee

Scott bought a little piece of dirt in Tennessee and now he's a sho' nuff good ol' boy. tired whistle

Bet he got hisseff a can of snuff from the mail order catalog out of the two holer.

I read a book once (can't remember the title) that said the original Klan only lasted about 5-6 years and was the only justice you could find down South. They mainly targeted white trash men who beat their wives or didn't provide for their families. The resurrected Klan ran amok and started things on a down hill slide.

The name of the book may have been 'Race and Reason' or very close to that but don't hold me to it.

Anyway, I agree with your condemnation of the Klan of today.

I found a copy of a book called 'Race and Reason' but I don't think it is the book dealing with the history of the Klan.
Originally Posted by MColeman

World's gone mad, ain't it? wink
A good majority of it, and it's gonna get worse IMO. Sad huh.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You guys must of got your facts about the Klan from telyvizhun.

The klan didn't go around beating up on decent black folks , they'd beat down a white trash bum as fast as a jiveazzniqqer.

In the beginning, I was told, the Klan was vigilance. Only later did it become racist and anti-semite.

Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

In the beginning, I was told, the Klan was vigilance. Only later did it become racist and anti-semite.

Well, if that's the case, bring on the old order of pointy heads and let 'em ride then. This street thuggery and mob violence shyt has gone on far too long with little to no retribution.

A few swinging bodies with a really bad case of stretched necks found after sunup might do some damned good. Obviously, what's being done now ain't cuttin' it.
Originally Posted by MColeman

I read a book once (can't remember the title) that said the original Klan only lasted about 5-6 years and was the only justice you could find down South. They mainly targeted white trash men who beat their wives or didn't provide for their families. The resurrected Klan ran amok and started things on a down hill slide.

The name of the book may have been 'Race and Reason' or very close to that but don't hold me to it.

Thanks for the commentary and wisdom, Mickey. I appreciate it.

Might be why Nathaniel Bedford Forrest hisself later left that organization (IIRC). I'm wondering if the same issues may have plagued the original Klan that plagues various volunteer watch groups today; a minority of wingnuts among their membership.

Birdwatcher
I will take TN to any of the North Eastern state and most other states any day of the week.... Keep in mind this is Memphis... Most people in TN do not claim Memphis... are there also pocketed other areas in TN... Yep but there are everywhere...
The south vs the northeast?

I guess everybody's a loser in this debate.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

It ain't a debate. I can catch tuna here. The end.
Seems rather specious to blame a state for a city, as if the residents outside Memphis (long a notorious place) bear any blame for it.

Mostly Tennessee is loooong East to West (or vice versa), a good ten-twelve hours to traverse on motorcycle or car. Folks living in the Central and Eastern parts are miles and miles from Memphis, without looking at a map I'm gonna guess about as far as Pittsburgh is from Boston.

No props to anyone for bringing up wives in these retarded b&tching matches.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Seems rather specious to blame a state for a city, as if the residents outside Memphis (long a notorious place) bear any blame for it.

Yeah, that's like blaming Texas for Austin... laugh
I will take TN to any of the North Eastern state and most other states any day of the week....

It'd be on my short list for sure, if only to hear the voices of women speaking with Tennessee accents cool

Birdwatcher

Jesus, Wenham? Well la-ti-da. You ever play polo at the Myopia Hunt Club next door in Hamilton, then? wink smile

All good here, HAJ. I was clicking through Liveleak vids and saw that, and it sickened me, and when I saw it was in TN, I then was reminded of how some here have gone far out of their way to beat their chests about how magical and Garden of Eden like TN is. Voila. Have a good one.

Yeah, I live in the south now, but this isn't "home".

A wiseman once said, "Go west, young man!"

That's where I aim to head, but alas, I won't be so young when that happens...

On the other hand, another wiseman once said, "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence."

My take is that this is probably closer to reality...

For that reason, I won't take a dump in my neighbor's lawn, be it MA, NY, TN, or AL...

Except in Clarksville, TN.... all the neighbors there need a good heftly log left on the front porch.... hate that town....

Mostly Tennessee is loooong East to West (or vice versa), a good ten-twelve hours to traverse on motorcycle or car. Folks living in the Central and Eastern parts are miles and miles from Memphis, without looking at a map I'm gonna guess about as far as Pittsburgh is from Boston.

No props to anyone for bringing up wives in these retarded b&tching matches.

Birdwatcher

Truth is, I agree with everything you wrote. Pity that same sentiment is hidden in the corner when anything about not just a city, but an entire portion of the nation is lumped together by some. All my experience, be it very limited, from being down south has been great.

Might be why Nathaniel Bedford Forrest hisself later left that organization (IIRC). I'm wondering if the same issues may have plagued the original Klan that plagues various volunteer watch groups today; a minority of wingnuts among their membership.

Birdwatcher

It was probably the mikitarization of the police in those times, it's common knowledge that depts, back then were made up of mostly Jewish Masons who support islam.
I don't know about living in Tenn, just been there in passing, but BOSTON, and Mass? Rhode Island is about as close as I got. Try owning a gun up there and as far as the fishing, well there is Florida. I think the NE is like living in California only with fugly chicks and bad weather.
Liveleaks is the debil...

Like CSPAN...

Not often I can tune into either and not want to punch a fool.... laugh

Polo? Nah, go crew or go home!laugh

That certainly is a pretentious part of town, isn't it?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don't know about living in Tenn, just been there in passing, but BOSTON, and Mass? Rhode Island is about as close as I got. Try owning a gun up there

Clearly, someone told you some absolute nonsense. Lots and lots of folks own, carry, shoot and hunt with their arms up here. I'm one. I only have the starter's kit, with around a dozen pistols, rifles and shotguns each, but I carry concealed, legally, wherever I choose (barring the standard no-carry zones) in both MA and NH. Don't believe the hype, Jorge.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

It was probably the mikitarization of the police in those times, it's common knowledge that depts, back then were made up of mostly Jewish Masons who support islam.

OK, that was good. Really good. Cost me a sip of Joe, but worth it.

smile

Polo? Nah, go crew or go home!laugh

That certainly is a pretentious part of town, isn't it?

It can be, yes. Many years ago, I was doing a buddy's uncle a favor and was delivering slush to a bunch of stops on the NOrth Shore. One of them was the MHC. Not knowing any better, I went right up to the front door.

Butler type dude answers the bell, looks me up and down and with a scowl says, "deliveries are accepted in back only". I ask him to show me. He does, still scowling, As I'm walking up to the back with a couple barrels of pink and blue sugary goodness, a couple of pretty girls are coming out, and all quick like I say to the snooty guy, "hey, wassamatta with you, ain't you going to grab the door for...never mind, too late--HOLD THIS!" and with that, push the two five gallon buckets of slush I was carrying onto his chest and let go, then rush over and grab the door for the girls. They smiled, I smiled, and they walked by giggling.
I then walked in the back to have someone sign for the slush.

Slip signed, I walked right back out and by the dykhead still holding the slush. "Thanks for your help. Have a great day, pal!" I said, as I fired the truck up and headed back out to 1A to continue my route. Whenever possible, when dealing with a dykhead, I try to toss 'em a fuggin curveball.

wink

That's known as "reconstruction".

It's still going on,...but it's nationwide these days.
Having been born in NJ and raised in the South, I'm not sure who I have less tolerance for, Southern bible thumpers or Yankee liberals.

Fact is azzholes abound in every corner, whether north or south.

Originally Posted by MadMooner
Having been born in NJ and raised in the South, I'm not sure who I have less tolerance for, Southern bible thumpers or Yankee liberals.

Winner.

It just so happens that the state of Vermont & the city of Memphis Tn have roughly the same population

Vermont 626000

Memphis 655000

1% of the population of Vermont is black = 6260

62.6 of Memphisonians are black = 410000

Now the land area of Vermont is 9620 square miles so ya got less than 1 black per square mile.

Compare that to Memphis where ya got 410000 knee-grows crammed into only 324 square miles.

Simple math done told the story.

Mike

Originally Posted by MadMooner

That's true, but there's more azzholes per acre in the northeast.

Neither state has enough of a certain demographic to devolve into such chitholes.

I wonder if Steelhead is packing up a truck and heading over to help assist defending his awesome adopted state and her people.

Most regulars here know that there is some bad blood and alot of disrespect between you two.
Why don't y'all leave it here... In this post... Deal?
I think it's for the best.
Originally Posted by 6mm250

It just so happens that the state of Vermont & the city of Memphis Tn have roughly the same population

Vermont 626000

Memphis 655000

Now the land area of Vermont is 9620 square miles so ya got less than 1 black per square mile.

Compare that to Memphis where ya got 410000 knee-grows crammed into only 324 square miles.

So you're implying that their race had something to do with this?

Inconceivable!
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

I wonder if Steelhead is packing up a truck and heading over to help assist defending his awesome adopted state and her people.

Most regulars here know that there is some bad blood and alot of disrespect between you two.

Quotable.

Sycamore
I was born and raised in Knoxville. I went to Lake Itasca, Minnesota, for the summers of 1974 and 1975 as well as part of the winter in between. It was quite interesting when I arrived because people would frequently ask me to say something southern and would occasionally ask me if I was a racist because I was from the South. The interesting part was the irony of the situation because Boston was or had recently been experiencing fairly serious race riots. I would ask them about the riots and would also ask them whether they had ever heard of race riots in Knoxville. Several of the other students were from Boston.

I also found it interesting that the one black graduate student at the Biology Station could not come with us to the local watering hole because several of the locals very seriously threatened to kill him if he did. We defused the situation a bit by convincing them that Minnesota was part of the Louisiana Purchase and that they were, therefore, Southerners.

Garden of Eden,, lol. I have lived here in east tn my whole life and Garden of Eden it ain't. Many years ago yes it was a awesome place to live. Everybody would hunt on everybody else's property and no one cared. Farms are now being sub divided at a stupid rate and most of the people here aren't from here. More than 50% of them being huge azzholes who are loud, rude and bitch about southern culture (f'n genius why did you move here if ya didn't like the cultre, idiots). Always talkin about how they did things up north, we even have bumper sticker for them that say I don't give a damn how you did it up north lol. Unfortunately many of my generation are a bunch of lazy azz idiots that never left home and never got a job, so when momma and daddy died they are your neighbors now and they make meth for a living or sale pills. Or they couldn't pay for the place and it foreclosed and some halfback azzhole with a superiority complex buys the place.

Blacks don't pull that $hit around here because they're out numbered by a landslide. Plus every whitey I know just about, carries a gun. Most of the black folk I know are just that black folks not naggers. East tn is no Garden of Eden but its still better than Memphis or Jackson where the nagger infestation is high. When my kids are out I will probably move.

When I was in my teens this was a quiet place but them days are over. Its still nothing like the video mainly because the black population here is very low. But what we lack in blacks we make up for in illegals. East tn is a different world than west tn, Memphis or memfrica as we call it is a $hit hole of all $hitholes.

Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Vermont 626000

Memphis 655000

Inconceivable!

LMAO,,, best responce yet,,, the both of you!

No kidding, Bart.

The subject material is DAMNED valid fodder for attention and dialogue concerning REMEDIATION and SOLUTIONS (Understand that it's all good with shotguns, ropes, and white robes here).

It really is time for this regional BOOSTING / RAVING / ENDORSEMENT / CONDEMNATION / VILLIFICATION To go AWAY.

....in unity there is strength, and shooting up mobs of Mau Maus properly and with high body count is the issue at hand,....let's all stick the ph&ck to THAT subject,
...OK ?

GTC

Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Vermont 626000

Memphis 655000

Inconceivable!

Memphis used to be a MAJOR slave trading market , they STILL haven't sold out.

Mike
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yeah, that's like blaming Texas for Austin... laugh

Or Oregon for Portland.

Travis

You are a loser that happens to read well.

So Steelhead's free to jump on anyone at any time, for any reason real or imagined, but no one can say anything in retaliation?

Yep, that's about it. Nothing to see here.

How 'bout this?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Originally Posted by Fireball2

So Steelhead's free to jump on anyone at any time, for any reason real or imagined, but no one can say anything in retaliation?

How 'bout this?

I thought you wanted to find peace in OUR time...
I guess I mistook your offer for a kinder,gentler Campfire image for what you actually typed.
Am I wrong?

How 'bout this?

Shirley, you can see this is thinly-veiled call-out thread.
THINLY????
Nope... It's a dog pile...
I take it Steelhead lives in TN?

Remember some pics he posted and it looked like a sweet place.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I take it Steelhead lives in TN?

I guess if you know enough to post on this subject,you would know where he lives. No?
Settle hoss.

I knew it was either KY or TN.

Could care less about drama just remembered thinking it looked like a nice 'neighborhood'.
Don't be so hard on Sam. He's from Montana.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Don't be so hard on Sam. He's from Montana.
Didn't know that folks from there, that posted here daily,were so interested.
And for the record MT sucks.

Outside all weekend, must have missed the big scrap?

12 hours ago.
(actually that was yesterday)

[Linked Image]

Awhile ago(it's dark now).

[Linked Image]

Currently still chitty and wonderful here....grin

drunk hijack.

Texas sucks Bart!

haha

Joking of course.
Don't know where steelhead lives, but I'd take Montana over Tennessee or Massachuchits.

IPA rocks!

How 'bout this?

I thought you wanted to find peace in OUR time...
I guess I mistook your offer for a kinder,gentler Campfire image for what you actually typed.
Am I wrong?

That'd be fine, who wants to start? Crickets, big moon passing over...

I'm not offended at all because I'm free to live where I choose. I'm also grateful that I'm here on the Campfire and can see those groovy pics that y'all post. Even though I know that y'all live too close to the North Pole for my taste. laugh
Originally Posted by ironbender

Shirley, you can see this is thinly-veiled call-out thread.

Don't know anything about the history between these members. Steelhead's busy making friends everywhere he goes, don't know what the problem could possibly be...

You lied then I guess.
I'm not fond of a liar because if someone will lie to you...He'll probably steal from you too.
Thanks for letting me know who you really are.
MM and FB2, harvest moon is passing over now.

The moon is 99% full, insane amounts of mosquitoes popped up outta the grass in the last few days.

It actually did suck to be outside today(in the country). Probably got bit 20-30 times, little [bleep] anyway.

I hate skeeters but they always seem to be where I am or want to be.
Three day monsoon rain 2 weeks ago, 100 year douche. Fresh hatch from the road ditch...

They were Canadian sized mosquitos and thicker than chit.

Just unpleasant in the hills or river bottom. Uncommon for this time of year.

Upland bird just opened, gonna cool off in a couple days and skeeters should be done. Sharptail.

You lied then I guess.
I'm not fond of a liar because if someone will lie to you...He'll probably steal from you too.
Thanks for letting me know who you really are.

Not only that I'd probably kick a dog and sleep with your sister.

Tip- The sooner you fit us all in our little boxes the faster you can manage us.
Serious question now, is TN east of the Mississippi?
I grew up in far Downeast Maine. Lots of fisherman, loggers, construction workers. Blue collar type of folks that work hard, fish, hunt, and didn't vote for Obama. Most would give you the shirt off of their backs. Regardless of where you live, if you're around those types of folks, you're in the right place. Yankees, Rebels, who gives a schit. Good peeps are found everywhere if you are one too.
Workers built this country!
Sammo! Google up a map ya cow punchin' bastid!!(yes) laugh

Ptarmigan- Word.
Serious question now, is TN east of the Mississippi?

From the Mississippi go west far enough and eventually you'll reach TN, so yes.
MM, an atlas never hurts if you're lost(in another state)!

The west side of TN is east of the Mississippi.

-1 point for TN.

Just had to clear that up...grin

Tip- The sooner you fit us all in our little boxes the faster you can manage us.

You must be Bi-Polar.
You sent me a PM asking me to give you another chance.
You said that you were misunderstood and wanted me to reevaluate you as a stand up member of the Campfire. You basically begged me to give you another chance here and that you would stop being a jackass but.... You must have changed your mind. You apparently decided that being a jackass was too fun... The Campfire is your personal kitty litter box that you can $hit in at your leisure.
You are a scumbag,a dirt bag and a piece of $hit liar.
You wanted it... Now you got it.
Don't hold back Bart. It's not good for you. How do you really feel.

Sammo, I'm ashamed of these guy trying to make fun of a Montana cowpoke. Keep your head up. smile
I believe Sam is good people... That Fireball jackass is lower than whale $hit in the Tongue of the Ocean.
I wasn't including you with those lowlifes, Bart. smile
I know. The Campfire can be a curse as well as a wonderful place where like minded folks can get together and swap some good info.
It really bothers me when the turds start their stinking. Good folks unknowingly give them attention and they think that slinging $hit is the normal routine here.I don't know weather to be sad or pissed sometimes.
Workers built this country!

Dude, you are the epitome of that. Without question. Always good words written, good days put in and never an azzwipe like so many here. There is no better member here IMO.

How 'bout this?

JO didn't go away, he just came back as a 'Christian'. Another professional victim. Where the [bleep] do you all come from?
MM, an atlas never hurts if you're lost(in another state)!

The west side of TN is east of the Mississippi.

-1 point for TN.

Just had to clear that up...grin

Down wind of all those cows you folk are raising!

As far as I'm concerned Dan....Somalia needs revisited...with the phoucing gloves off this time! mad I'd teach them the meaning of Scorched Earth!

....like, North Murderapolis... smile
Damn near time for blacks to find out what the word "minority" means. In truth, we really DO need to see zero tolerance for this crap. Sooner or later, a band of [bleep] will pick on the wrong white guy. Gonna be serious blood.
But but but, al sharpton and jesse jackson say blacks are victims.
Originally Posted by benchman
Damn near time for blacks to find out what the word "minority" means. In truth, we really DO need to see zero tolerance for this crap. Sooner or later, a band of [bleep] will pick on the wrong white guy. Gonna be serious blood.

I'm thinking someone who donates very heavily to either party or the actual politician. If they beat a U.S. Senator until his/her face was significantly marred then I believe you'd see what the police would actually look like militarized.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I'm also smart enough to not live in the northeast or the south.

Travis
I'm beginning to thing KG and TAK is one and the same person
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I'm also not smart enough to live in the northeast or the south.

Travis
N i g g e r s are N i g g e r s , no matter which State you live in. Northern Liberals are almost as bad if not worst. Back in the late 60's i had friends in the KKK and i never saw them hurt one Black Person, it was the shiftless Whites that abused their spouses and children that they put the fear of God in . I was asked to joined the Klan in Harlan Ky around 1969 or 70, but declined because i was volunteering for the Army around that time.

lol

Yea, that's it

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

WTF did you have to go and do that? I just ate my breakfast, it's gone now

You must be Bi-Polar.
You sent me a PM asking me to give you another chance.
You said that you were misunderstood and wanted me to reevaluate you as a stand up member of the Campfire. You basically begged me to give you another chance here and that you would stop being a jackass but.... You must have changed your mind. You apparently decided that being a jackass was too fun... The Campfire is your personal kitty litter box that you can $hit in at your leisure.
You are a scumbag,a dirt bag and a piece of $hit liar.
You wanted it... Now you got it.

You've got poison running in your veins. Same as Steelhead. Wouldn't want to live in your skin.

Don't start crying yet, I'll let you know when I start playing rough.
I know. The Campfire can be a curse as well as a wonderful place where like minded folks can get together and swap some good info.
It really bothers me when the turds start their stinking. Good folks unknowingly give them attention and they think that slinging $hit is the normal routine here.I don't know weather to be sad or pissed sometimes.

===========

Can't wait for you to cook my meals for a few days. Shall I send you my dietary restrictions?

Travis

oh that explains the smell

I thought all this time they just had perpetual yeast infections. Yum, a man can be so lucky. Enjoy dining at the Y.

Originally Posted by isaac

===========

Can't wait for you to cook my meals for a few days. Shall I send you my dietary restrictions?
If Steve_NO is coming in his burkha, it better be Halal! grin
This I gotta see!

We've never met, but based upon what I've been told by men I value the opinion of who have met you, as well as many of the things you've said here, I believe you're a good friend to others and a good man. I think I'll do as you suggest. Just not worth it. Have a great day, and thanks Bart.

CFO, you're right in there too with your words. Muchas gracias, Jefe.

TGIF. I gotta' go kill some fish or something furry over my 'weekend'. Squirrel is now open in NH. Hmm...
Squirrels hunting!

One of the things I miss most about back east.
Man this thread went down in a hurry.... Give it a rest people... There are thugs in every state...
Its rested.

We're talking about squirrel n dumplings now.

You've got poison running in your veins. Same as Steelhead. Wouldn't want to live in your skin.

Don't start crying yet, I'll let you know when I start playing rough.

I think you have shown plenty of folks what you really are.
As for playing rough. Bring it... Knock your headlights out.
You aren't much different than a piss-ant.
I don't know about living in Tenn, just been there in passing, but BOSTON, and Mass? Rhode Island is about as close as I got. Try owning a gun up there

Clearly, someone told you some absolute nonsense. Lots and lots of folks own, carry, shoot and hunt with their arms up here. I'm one. I only have the starter's kit, with around a dozen pistols, rifles and shotguns each, but I carry concealed, legally, wherever I choose (barring the standard no-carry zones) in both MA and NH. Don't believe the hype, Jorge.

Sorry, but I've been there. Can't carry a loaded gun in your car, if you buy ammo your name goes on a list, CCW? it's easier to get a democrat to tell the truth than it is to get one. Hell, I remember one local news TV show where they made a BIG DEAL out of a state trooper who stopped a car with a GA license plate and he had a gun in the car and it made the news. When we had our hunting business in Maine, one of our employees got stopped by a trooper and he had a bunch of guns in his truck as he was transporting them from NC to Maine. They arrested his ass. No hype, when it comes to guns, not to mention having to live with a bunch of lefties, the whole NE is one great big left wing Nirvana. Pass.

Sorry, but I've been there. Can't carry a loaded gun in your car, if you buy ammo your name goes on a list, CCW? it's easier to get a democrat to tell the truth than it is to get one. Hell, I remember one local news TV show where they made a BIG DEAL out of a state trooper who stopped a car with a GA license plate and he had a gun in the car and it made the news. When we had our hunting business in Maine, one of our employees got stopped by a trooper and he had a bunch of guns in his truck as he was transporting them from NC to Maine. They arrested his ass. No hype, when it comes to guns, not to mention having to live with a bunch of lefties, the whole NE is one great big left wing Nirvana. Pass.

If the folks you refer to were arrested, then they were in violation of some law or another. The LAW states that non-res hunters or shooters may travel in and/or through states with their arms, both long guns and hand guns, as long as they are lawfully owned, trunked and unloaded. They may hunt and shoot with them as long as they are either licensed to hunt here or at a shooting outing/competition or practice for same.

You absolutely CAN carry a loaded handgun in your vehicle. I do it all the time. But I do so with a proper, valid license to do so (Class A LTC/high capacity). We do not offer reciprocity with other states as far as firearms go. Sucks, but it's the law and if you don't play by the rules of the state, well, it's your ass.

As far as buying ammo and going on a list, I've never heard of such a thing. I buy lots. In MA you do need to present a MA LTC or FID to purchase ammo. A quick look at the ID and they ring you up. Do I like that I need to present an ID? No. Does it affect me more than a four second inconvenience? Nope. Again, it sounds a lot like you're unfamiliar with the laws. I am familiar with them as it relates to firearms and possession of same.

Your FL license allows you to carry in 33 other states. MA is not one of them. Again, it sucks, but unless the laws change, I obey them and try to change them with my votes. Unfortunately, getting them changed is pretty much a pipe dream. That said, I carry daily on my person and in my vehicles, perfectly legally. I transport my shotguns and rifles weekly, if not daily in hunting season. Your friends were apparently ignorant of the law, and ignorance is not a valid excuse for being in violation.

See MGLA (MA General Laws Annotated) Ch. 130 for details.
Seems like some pretty broad brushes have been used in this thread[start to finish]

Ahem.... The LAW...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
I seem to recall a thread some moons ago discussing the Asian mob beat down linked by someone else in this thread. KG, I recall you going out of your way to defend the Asians who kicked the [bleep] out of those folks. Was there any evidence that those folks uttered a racial slur to deserve that Asian beat down? Curious because you seem to be somewhat upset about the beat down in the video you started this thread with. Maybe those folks uttered a racial slur as well, who knows...

If the folks you refer to were arrested, then they were in violation of some law or another. The LAW states that non-res hunters or shooters may travel in and/or through states with their arms, both long guns and hand guns, as long as they are lawfully owned, trunked and unloaded. They may hunt and shoot with them as long as they are either licensed to hunt here or at a shooting outing/competition or practice for same.

You absolutely CAN carry a loaded handgun in your vehicle. I do it all the time. But I do so with a proper, valid license to do so (Class A LTC/high capacity). We do not offer reciprocity with other states as far as firearms go. Sucks, but it's the law and if you don't play by the rules of the state, well, it's your ass.

As far as buying ammo and going on a list, I've never heard of such a thing. I buy lots. In MA you do need to present a MA LTC or FID to purchase ammo. A quick look at the ID and they ring you up. Do I like that I need to present an ID? No. Does it affect me more than a four second inconvenience? Nope. Again, it sounds a lot like you're unfamiliar with the laws. I am familiar with them as it relates to firearms and possession of same.

Your FL license allows you to carry in 33 other states. MA is not one of them. Again, it sucks, but unless the laws change, I obey them and try to change them with my votes. Unfortunately, getting them changed is pretty much a pipe dream. That said, I carry daily on my person and in my vehicles, perfectly legally. I transport my shotguns and rifles weekly, if not daily in hunting season. Your friends were apparently ignorant of the law, and ignorance is not a valid excuse for being in violation.

That doesn't sound like the USA to me. USSA, maybe.
Originally Posted by GeoW

Ahem.... The LAW...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

[Linked Image]
even Texas has laws that must be followed. I know Leighton well enough to know that he wouldn't defend that behavior from any race. Hell he's a half breed like me. probably caught chit from both sides growing up, never bothered me. I will admit to being a bigot, but we all are whether we admit it or not.
Somehow I don't think that Massachusetts' FU laws are entirely Leighton's fault.
Originally Posted by Techsan
I seem to recall a thread some moons ago discussing the Asian mob beat down linked by someone else in this thread. KG, I recall you going out of your way to defend the Asians who kicked the [bleep] out of those folks. Was there any evidence that those folks uttered a racial slur to deserve that Asian beat down? Curious because you seem to be somewhat upset about the beat down in the video you started this thread with. Maybe those folks uttered a racial slur as well, who knows...

The white kid catching hell seemed to be a greeter or worker, and I seriously doubt that he'd have been dumb enough to yell out some racial/other insult with what looked to be 20-30 black kids descending upon him.

As far as the Asian attack, I base my opinion on being of Asian extraction and being a lifelong Bostonian. There are plenty of places in this town where people of the wrong color--whichever that one may be-- would do well not to tread, and if they do choose to tread in those places, would be fools to do anything but keep their mouths shut and keep to themselves. One of those places is NOT Chinatown. It's a kinder, gentler Boston these days, and I'm happy for that.

By in large, the Asians keep to themselves here, and rare are those these days who make scenes and go out of their way to cause trouble. There are exceptions, but they're rare. One, however, will occur, and often, when a bunch of loudmouths, often with too much sauce in them--most IME are NOT city boys, but in from the 'burbs--will be in town and after leaving the clubs or what have you, will start talking shyt to strangers to impress buddies or GFs, thinking maybe that the Asians don't speakee Engrish or will for some reason ignore or kowtow to them. Well, guess what? There are plenty of ABCs and ABVs and others who've been here for a couple or several generations, and won't be havin' that kind of disrespect go unpunished.

Why do I assume this scenario? Because I lived it for 35 years of my life. Sometimes, people get what they deserve. How much you want to bet the recipients of the minor-league thumping keep their mouths shut next time?
Originally Posted by Steve
Somehow I don't think that Massachusetts' FU laws are entirely Leighton's fault.

Never insinuated that they were.
All states have FU laws that deny rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. MA does not stand alone there..
Originally Posted by GeoW
All states have FU laws that deny rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. MA does not stand alone there..

Fact. Pity there are those who flat-out refuse to acknowledge such.
Laugh'n

Northeast vs south vs west, I hate you, you hate me, bring it, gun laws, squirrel dumplings, montana, tennessee, maine, vermont, your stupid, smart enuff to not live where you live, rain, moon, mosquitos, your an azzhole again, no you are, attacking wives, bible thumpers, liberals,,, that cover it?

You mother f'rs are crazy, but I love you'ns, lmao.
You forgot Klan and Asians. wink smile
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Laugh'n

Northeast vs south vs west, I hate you, you hate me, bring it, gun laws, squirrel dumplings, montana, tennessee, maine, vermont, your stupid, smart enuff to not live where you live, rain, moon, mosquitos, your an azzhole again, no you are, attacking wives, bible thumpers, liberals,,, that cover it?

You mother f'rs are crazy, but I love you'ns, lmao.

Bravo !

GTC
you staying above water?

Lame.

But true

Wah wah wah. You're a coward and a loudmouthed, do-nothing poser.

With your recent behavior, I'd not be slinging stones, since your house appears to be made of glass.
Rice paper...

The white kid catching hell seemed to be a greeter or worker, and I seriously doubt that he'd have been dumb enough to yell out some racial/other insult with what looked to be 20-30 black kids descending upon him.

As far as the Asian attack, I base my opinion on being of Asian extraction and being a lifelong Bostonian. There are plenty of places in this town where people of the wrong color--whichever that one may be-- would do well not to tread, and if they do choose to tread in those places, would be fools to do anything but keep their mouths shut and keep to themselves. One of those places is NOT Chinatown. It's a kinder, gentler Boston these days, and I'm happy for that.

By in large, the Asians keep to themselves here, and rare are those these days who make scenes and go out of their way to cause trouble. There are exceptions, but they're rare. One, however, will occur, and often, when a bunch of loudmouths, often with too much sauce in them--most IME are NOT city boys, but in from the 'burbs--will be in town and after leaving the clubs or what have you, will start talking shyt to strangers to impress buddies or GFs, thinking maybe that the Asians don't speakee Engrish or will for some reason ignore or kowtow to them. Well, guess what? There are plenty of ABCs and ABVs and others who've been here for a couple or several generations, and won't be havin' that kind of disrespect go unpunished.

Why do I assume this scenario? Because I lived it for 35 years of my life. Sometimes, people get what they deserve. How much you want to bet the recipients of the minor-league thumping keep their mouths shut next time?

So you're cool with the Asian mob beat down based on nothing but pure conjecture. Interesting.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you staying above water?

Skirted me, the canyons of South and West got a LOT, I've seen about 3/4" (very welcomed), and very little wind.

There's enough seed moisture scattered around this high desert now to leave the weather gurus guessing, and hedging their bets.

My bet is on some heavy localized and more typical Monsoonal activity.

Hope so.

Greg
You forgot Klan and Asians. wink smile

also [bleep] and beer,, my apologies.

I see its still going strong, so if you act now by buying 1 insult or snide remark you get another insult or snide remark of a equal or lesser value for 1 penny ( just pay separate processing and shipping) Hell you just gotta laugh, life's better that way. grin
Don't forgot the brainless Jesus lovers!

Not to mention he jumped to conclusions and made him self look like like an @sshole once the facts came out.

So you're cool with the Asian mob beat down based on nothing but pure conjecture. Interesting.

I'm OK with most any beat down thrown on people who deserve them. Speaking for myself only, growing up one learned that there was a measure of accountability that comes with actions. You talk shyt, make a wise remark, slag a stranger, well, laddie, you best be prepared to back up your words, for there are those who won't turn the other cheek in return.

As I explained above--perhaps you missed it, I'd bet dollars to donuts that one or more of that crowd tossed out pointed insults and expected that there would be no consequences. Oh, well.
Again, you weren't there and have no clue what happened, you're just guessing that the folks who were beat down said something that set the Asian mob off. The irony here considering the subject of your original post on this thread is thick bro.
Again, you weren't there and have no clue what happened, you're just guessing that the folks who were beat down said something that set the Asian mob off. The irony here considering the subject of your original post on this thread is thick bro.

I'm from here. I know my city. I also know you *don't* know my city, its neighborhoods or the vibes and customs and rules of conduct on the street, so to speak. I know that Asian people here, by in large, don't start trouble, *especially* outside their communities. You seem to think you understand the Boston mentality, and the Boston Asian mentality. I'm calling booshyt.

Casually researched a bit, and found a few tidbits. 'Victim's' name is Jonathan Brisco, out of East Greenwich, CT. 22 at the time. Student @ URI (what did I tell you about being from out of town?).

Run with it. You have some information to get you going. Report back with any facts you can find that indicate that it was a bunch of Asians out there just waiting to pounce on some poor white folks minding their business.

Don't forget our super here Kamo Gari single handedly beat the crap out of the three cops with a trophy he won for ice skating. laugh FARKER FULL [bleep]'S
No, he's one person who is not full of chit.
I'll take Leighton over ShatHead any day.

Say it like it is vs call your handicap kid names?

Fuggin easy.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by isaac

===========

If Steve_NO is coming in his burkha, it better be Halal! grin

Originally Posted by hatari
This I gotta see!

As requested!
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Fuggin easy.

Not seeing O-KOK's drivel, but appreciate the back. I'm sure he called BS on something I've written. I'm OK with that. Not every man has a set of stones that function. DINK, TAK, OKOK, all of them. If he, or any other candy ass phonies here didn't live it, it never happened, and couldn't. Beyond their realm. Some of us here didn't live the My Three Sons existence.

Plus, that little gal is a proven liar. WGAF what she thinks?

Travis

Good to know. I was wondering where those fresh tuna steaks we had for supper last night came from. I guess my neighbor who gave them to us is a lying POS southerner too. He told me they were caught in our back yard yesterday.

Oh yeah, let us know how that tuna fishing is working out for ya in a couple of months.

Fuggin easy.

Show me where I did that [bleep]? I'm sure are hoping to eat some Leighton cum out of that troll bitches cunny, so go for it.

Leighton is one of the enemies, that many here don't see it is funny but not surprising.

"trunked and unloaded" being the operative word. "Excuse me Mr. Thug whilst I get to my trunk, open it, grab my weapon, load it then use it to stop you from mugging and or killing me."

No thanks. BTW, our guys were traveling in a Tahoe (no trunk), the long guns were in the back, but since no trunk, they were given a HUGE ration of [bleep]. It was only because the Shift Supervisor showed up as they were calling for a tow truck to haul them and their vehicle in, they were given a break because he and out guys were Former Marine Force Recon. So You have to show some ID to buy ammo? What bullshit. The NE is chock full of people that consistently keep voting for democrats and other assorted communists, have huge issues with the Second Amendment, tax you to death etc. The whole place sucks. Or at least it does for me.
Leighton,

Best I can tell, and I am legendary sorting a person in 20 minutes, you are ten thousand times the rubbish of this thread, from all sides. Gabiche? I am thinking you need to wind down with your dear wife in the woods of north Idaho and piss off this simple stuff. No? Let me know as it awaits.

Leighton is one of the enemies, that many here don't see it is funny but not surprising.

Your Jealousy consumes you, and posting pics of Wives and troll dolls?

Every-time I think you've hit bottom, you manage to sink even lower...
Originally Posted by Kenneth
posting pics of Wives and troll dolls?
That pic was hilarious.....I'm still laughing 2 days later.
Asians beating down white folks is ok cuz they must have deserved it. Blacks beating down white folks is not cool, and also indicative of behavior for the entire state of TN. Yep, kg sure does speak the truth and tells it how it is. Wow.

Says a lot and I hope you have no children.
well if some black guy walked up to you while you were with your wife or girl friend and asked her how she liked screwing a white guy with a pencil dick, would you not put a beat down on them or at least try? sometimes people no matter their race bring chit on themselves.
'twas 1983 at Taco Bell with my "wife to become" in San Louis Obispo (college) California and two elder piss ant gents were throttled by me in a heartbeat. They "didn't like" how I leaped out of my Jeep. All they had were loud mouths. I gave them zero time to reconsider. Central Valley boys they were. I grew up in a substantially black Bay Area community whereby the original Italian's (me) still ran the show. And that we did for generations. I left my Orange County wife worrying at that Taco Bell... Simple chit really though it seems a gun is a must these days. Dear wife still thinks I am OK. smile
Originally Posted by EdM
Leighton,

Best I can tell, and I am legendary sorting a person in 20 minutes, you are ten thousand times the rubbish of this thread, from all sides. Gabiche? I am thinking you need to wind down with your dear wife in the woods of north Idaho and piss off this simple stuff. No? Let me know as it awaits.

Nevermind
You guys are arguing about the NE and the south, but it's Minnesoduh that's been recruiting terrorists.

Travis
Nevermind
Originally Posted by EdM

Says a lot and I hope you have no children.

Changed my mind
I live in Mississippi but work in Memphis. As has been stated, Memphis is most certainly the black eye of Tennessee (no pun intended). It, however, is no different than most major urbanized cities in this country. One difference here is that almost all of the crime is black on black. Whites may be out numbered, but we won't take the BS. One victim of this mob was white, but two others were black. Memphis is slap full of deadbeat worthless naggers but as someone who works in one of the worst parts of town and is all over the city, it just isn't half as bad as outsiders think. I would take here over chicago, detroit, or the entire northeast. This is still the south, and 9 times out of 10, if you are polite and decent to them, they are decent back to you. Doesn't mean they like you or they are worth a damn, but showing a little respect does a long way. I rarely have had an issue and thankfully I have never had to pull my gun. In fact, closest I have ever come to pulling my gun was in Nashville, not Memphis. I have no desire to defend this city as it can be rough and it sure as hell is run about as well as the federal government these days, but it's just not as bad as you might think.
Originally Posted by Boococky
I live in Mississippi but work in Memphis. As has been stated, Memphis is most certainly the black eye of Tennessee (no pun intended). It, however, is no different than most major urbanized cities in this country. One difference here is that almost all of the crime is black on black. Whites may be out numbered, but we won't take the BS. One victim of this mob was white, but two others were black. Memphis is slap full of deadbeat worthless naggers but as someone who works in one of the worst parts of town and is all over the city, it just isn't half as bad as outsiders think. I would take here over chicago, detroit, or the entire northeast. This is still the south, and 9 times out of 10, if you are polite and decent to them, they are decent back to you. Doesn't mean they like you or they are worth a damn, but showing a little respect does a long way. I rarely have had an issue and thankfully I have never had to pull my gun. In fact, closest I have ever come to pulling my gun was in Nashville, not Memphis. I have no desire to defend this city as it can be rough and it sure as hell is run about as well as the federal government these days, but it's just not as bad as you might think.

I think that can be said of most any city a person frequents. The exception being Detroit...

Travis

Fuggin easy.

Show me where I did that [bleep]? I'm sure are hoping to eat some Leighton cum out of that troll bitches cunny, so go for it.

Wow. What a piece of work.
Roger, I don't think any of us know what prompted the Asian beat down. If they mouthed off to the Asians then perhaps they deserved a beating. We just don't know either way, yet kg simply assumes the Asians were in the right.
You guys are arguing about the NE and the south, but it's Minnesoduh that's been recruiting terrorists.

Travis

and dearborn mi needs to be reduced to a sunken smoldering lava pit.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Travis

that goes for almost any metro cityin the US but especially Dearborn,,, and chicago. But I would start with D.C. first.
We just don't know either way, yet kg simply assumes the Asians were in the right.

Boolshyt. Some remedial reading comprehension classes are in order because you sure as hell missed the understanding ferry on this one.

Scott, you truly are a classless piece of trash. You'll get yours though I'm sure, as sure as the sun rises in the east.

remedial reading comprehension

Too many sillybulls packed together for Tenn. hillfolk to understand.
Wrong kg. if you'll admit you didn't witness the Asian beat down and have no first hand credible evidence as to what prompted it, then by extension you have to admit you're simply speculating as to what happened.
Call-out threads are so illuminating and entertaining.

anyone still wondering how Barry got elected twice with this kind of bickering among like-minded folk?
Who is bickering?
Who's likeminded?
Who's calling out?
Why is the sky blue?
A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.
Thanks! smile
I'm here to help.
Great!
Go take a nap or have sex.
Gonna do both. wink
Do it in the right order. Read the post I put up. wink
I did and I will. smile
Didn't start yet or are you done with both already?!
Done,doesn't take long. whistle
Prayers sent.
Thanks,I need all the help I can get.
Toldja, I'm here to help! laugh
Yup and you're doing GREAT!
Thank ya. Thank ya very much!
sometimes people no matter their race bring chit on themselves.

This is spot on!
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Who's likeminded?

GFY

Travis
Who's calling out?

GFY

Travis
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Why is the sky blue?

Why?

GFY.

That's why.

Travis
Your new name is Dr.Bender-over. whistle
Her name is Eileen and I bender-over!
You're adding very little here Travis.
Her name is Eileen and I bender-over!
Have you thought about joining Larry The cable Guy for a world tour?
Got a phone number?
Yup, 1-800-IAMFUNNY

GFY

Travis

Oh yeah. Who's adding more. I think he fits in quite well.
Did I ask you?
You meant to. Just an oversight and you are forgiven.
Welp,time for round two of sex and nap. Catcha y'all later.
Appreciate the correction, bastid.

Travis

that goes for almost any metro cityin the US but especially Dearborn,,, and chicago. But I would start with D.C. first.

True, but 350K muzzies infest dearborn now, perfect spot to crack the lynchpin.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Who's likeminded?

Nice! wink

Thank you griz.

Be sure to GFY before bed.

Travis
that sex will take you all of about 10 seconds

Travis

True, but 350K muzzies infest dearborn now, perfect spot to crack the lynchpin.

You make a good point,, dearborn, then DC, can we please blast sanfransisco after DC.
?

Thank you griz.

Be sure to GFY before bed.

Travis

If not myself, at least someone. Thanks for the hint.
For now hoping all the libturds and muzzies develop sepsis from their own rotten guts and die slowly.
Might I suggest whom each of you could GF?
Make the right suggestion and I will definitely pork her.
Are you saying Travis is a chick?

Yeah, the ones who foisted the emanual proclamation on us with Lincoln. Never fear, when the chitt hits the yanks again I will cheer.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Yeah, the ones who foisted the emanual proclamation on us with Lincoln. Never fear, when the chitt hits the yanks again I will cheer.

Huh?
Well, I couldn't say for sure and others have questioned his femininity, but I can definitely tell you, he's not who I had in mind.

GFY
OK. wink

BRB.
Welp,time for round two of sex and nap.

With a partner?
The below event gives much insight into the problems that our entire country faces today!

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/appomatx.htm

I'd give you the secret of the 9 step program to giving better orgasms, but once down that path there's no coming back, you have to do it exactly every time... well except slip-a-lick, you have to vary that between 4 and 7 as it's a surprise... anyway, if you go from 6 to 8 and forget 7, you must start all over at 1...

It's only for the dedicated.

Kent
Welp,time for round two of sex and nap.

With a partner?

Probably just during the nap. smile
"trunked and unloaded" being the operative word. "Excuse me Mr. Thug whilst I get to my trunk,

Apparently you've missed the whole legal aspect thing I was offering. If your NR buddy was pulled over with loaded long guns or handguns, he was in violation. Unless there's a section of ME, MA or NH that's swarming with thugs that I'm not aware of, I guess I'm confused about WTF you're worried and talking about. Yeah, NRs cannot carry loaded firearms while passing through MA in a MV, be they HGs or LGs. I wish it wasn't so, but it's the law. Your buddy was arrested, and therefore I'll assume he was in violation. Did I get that right? I guess, other than the crappy laws for NRs, I don't see how getting arrested for being in violation is anything other than your buddy's ignorance of the law.

BTW, unless your buddies were driving through the projects on their way to your former bear camp, I'll opine that they're leaning heavily toward the ridiculous paranoia side of things. You're worried about getting attacked while driving along the interstate, maybe? confused
What's being offered is the same kinda thing SM does. The words may say something else, but it's really all about the OP.
I understand why steel thinks he is a jack ass
Originally Posted by eyeball

Eyeball,

You really cleared that up for me. I had been wondering about that for a long time. And with just a few well-turned phrases, you really removed the scales from my eyes. blush

Are you an ebonics instructor, or what? eek

Sycamore
Yeah, NRs cannot carry loaded firearms while passing through MA in a MV, be they HGs or LGs. I wish it wasn't so, but it's the law.

And there's the problem. There shouldn't be any such BS law in the first place.

Around here I can, without any permit, slap a loaded magazine into my Series 70 and ride with it on the console if I so choose. That goes for visitors too.
ha i've gotten away with pistol whipping people and shooting up their truck in tx and that was 24 ye ago.
Originally Posted by mathman
Yeah, NRs cannot carry loaded firearms while passing through MA in a MV, be they HGs or LGs. I wish it wasn't so, but it's the law.

Around here I can, without any permit, slap a loaded magazine into my Series 70 and ride with it on the console if I so choose. That goes for visitors too.

Congrats, but pay attention, please: we were NOT talking about what residents can do as far as what Jorge's gripe is about. It's about NON-RESIDENTS.
and that guy i almost killed is one of my best friends now, go figure
You scare me, Mr. Half Mexican man. Please don't hurt me.
Originally Posted by EdM
Leighton,

Kind and heartfelt thanks, friend Ed. PM me a set of digits as you're able, please.

Cheers.
f u ck mescan bro i'm a texacan.

Congrats, but pay attention, please: we were NOT talking about what residents can do as far as what Jorge's gripe is about. It's about NON-RESIDENTS.

Non-residents are fine here too.
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
I was wondering where those fresh tuna steaks we had for supper last night came from. I guess my neighbor who gave them to us is a lying POS southerner too. He told me they were caught in our back yard yesterday.

Yellowfins rock, but can be taken by anyone with enough legs, a TLD and some basic measure of chops. Bluefin of the giant category are a different kettle of fish.

Well, that's how it should be, and wish it were here too. Sucks to be me, obviously.

Cheers.
f u ck mescan bro i'm a texacan.

All I know is that you carry a knife. What am I supposed to think? Pinche cabron.

Well, that's how it should be, and wish it were here too. Sucks to be me, obviously.

Cheers.

Whether or not it sucks to be you isn't the question. It's the fallacy your lawmakers believe, that a person for whom access to a loaded firearm creates a clear and present danger to others gives a damn about laws restricting such access.
You're preaching to the choir, friend. I don't need anyone to school me on how fugged up the liberal, tyrannical, unconstitutional and shameful the firearms--and countless other laws--are here. My heart bleeds, and I can almost feel the patriots interred literally a couple hundred feet from my work turning over in their graves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granary_Burying_Ground
We've got our issues, like having a senator who cast the deciding vote in favor of Obamacare having a chance of being reelected. crazy
See? No-good rat bastids across the nation poisoning the well and know neither the meaning of true freedom nor the meaning of the 2A nor the priceless value it represents to many of its sons.

United, and truly so, maybe a difference can be made...

Carry on, and I bid you a pleasant morning, sir.

ha i've gotten away with pistol whipping people and shooting up their truck in tx and that was 24 ye ago.

I'll bet that was the last time you ever got invited to go dove hunting at THAT place.
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
I was wondering where those fresh tuna steaks we had for supper last night came from. I guess my neighbor who gave them to us is a lying POS southerner too. He told me they were caught in our back yard yesterday.

Yellowfins rock, but can be taken by anyone with enough legs, a TLD and some basic measure of chops. Bluefin of the giant category are a different kettle of fish.

Keep digging "Mr. Fisherman". Now you're calling my neighbor a puzzy who doesn't know his fish.
"trunked and unloaded" being the operative word. "Excuse me Mr. Thug whilst I get to my trunk,

Apparently you've missed the whole legal aspect thing I was offering. If your NR buddy was pulled over with loaded long guns or handguns, he was in violation. Unless there's a section of ME, MA or NH that's swarming with thugs that I'm not aware of, I guess I'm confused about WTF you're worried and talking about. Yeah, NRs cannot carry loaded firearms while passing through MA in a MV, be they HGs or LGs. I wish it wasn't so, but it's the law. Your buddy was arrested, and therefore I'll assume he was in violation. Did I get that right? I guess, other than the crappy laws for NRs, I don't see how getting arrested for being in violation is anything other than your buddy's ignorance of the law.

BTW, unless your buddies were driving through the projects on their way to your former bear camp, I'll opine that they're leaning heavily toward the ridiculous paranoia side of things. You're worried about getting attacked while driving along the interstate, maybe? confused

Nope, not worried at all. But in case you're wondering, it's called "freedom" and that's not what your laws up there depict.Any state that makes it illegal to carry a loaded gun in one's vehicle can GFY as far as I'm concerned. When we go to Maine we take the westtern route, thus avoiding that enitre POS state knows as Mass completely. BTW, might watn to take a look at the number of assaults that happen on Interstates, particularly at Rest Areas.
BTW, might watn to take a look at the number of assaults that happen on Interstates, particularly at Rest Areas.

Arkansas closed a lot of rest areas down for that very reason. These were the lesser furnished ones with no security. Several people abducted and a two or theree killed over the years. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
BTW, might watn to take a look at the number of assaults that happen on Interstates, particularly at Rest Areas.

Arkansas closed a lot of rest areas down for that very reason. These were the lesser furnished ones with no security. Several people abducted and a two or theree killed over the years. miles

Same for Florida, some pretty well-publicized cases a few years back. Then again, in Florida and Arkansas we can carry loaded in our cars whilst in transit, unlike Mass where you have to ask the thug who is about to mug you fora 30 second Mulligan so one can unlock the trunk, load their gun and then shoot his ass.

Truth is there are good and bad people everywhere and where the densest populations are generally (the NE and SE) are where more trouble makers live also. In the large urban areas, the black culture with it's attendant murderous ways is reflective of many things, but primarily their socio-economic landscape due to the secular, Democratic, liberal policies of fifty years.

This is another area-race and violence-where this POTUS has failed miserably.

The are many Blacks who have escaped that mental climate and who are good and productive citizens,..and even conservative.
So.....the OP cries like a lil bitch to the management of this forum for comments he recieves, mgt sends a PM to two (that I know of) to tone it down

Now the OP is back stiring chit again

Interesting

The yankee way I suppose

If I were, I'd never leave the house.

Travis

Travis
if you were a chick, would you f uck yourself?
Originally Posted by slumlord
So.....the OP cries like a lil bitch to the management of this forum for comments he recieves, mgt sends a PM to two (that I know of) to tone it down

Interesting

The yankee way I suppose
most Asians are not known for having much backbone

they have yellow skin to match the yellow streak down their backs

Hiroshima BOOM
Originally Posted by Seminole39

Travis

Hell yes. Nothing in the house would be safe. Not even the lamps.

Travis

Apparently so. Just shameful. Just once I'd like to see a few truckloads of men with shotguns loaded with buckshot roar up, pile out and lay waste to every [bleep] one of these animals, then mount up and bounce off into the night. Especially since the law seems to be noticeably and suspiciously absent when many of these mob crimes occur, I can only hope it starts happening soon, and often.

The Kennedys were a big part of stopping that practice...where were they from again???

Travis

Hell yes. Nothing in the house would be safe. Not even the lamps.

Travis
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by slumlord

Interesting

The yankee way I suppose
most Asians are not known for having much backbone

they have yellow skin to match the yellow streak down their backs

Hiroshima BOOM

BOOM SPACEMAN
[Linked Image]
This post is so incredibly over-the-top stupid, it HAS to be tongue-in-cheek...
Yep. Unreal.
No, she is and will always remain a victim. It's her nature.

Travis

Travis if you were a chick i would bet you would be walking around with a Cash Register in your hand and a Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses tied on your back
Not a fan of the Sealy brand to be honest.

Travis
I live on the other side of TN .not far from Bristol...never seen anything like that in these parts...
I wonder if they will be riots...now that there has been a racist mob attacking a innocent bystander ...

I'd say they will not be....being that everyone works and pays taxes ..to keep up the liberals and lazy butt thugs...that attack the innocent ,20 to 1, like a pack of dogs..

like massholechusetts is any better........................
As regards the time lapse before the previous post, I am reminded of an early 1970's football game when an orange sailed from the stands and splattered on the helmet of a 'husker player standing on the sidelines. A good three minutes later, he turned and looked up into the stands.
After checking 15 pages of this thread, I realized that ten pages were on ignore. Makes me think I selected well, after reading the five pages that were readable. GW
Y'all know this is 6 months old, right?
Yes, but nice to be reminded why they are on ignore. GW
This is one of those threads that I am glad I missed.
© 24hourcampfire