Home
Posted By: ltppowell Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/10/14
The smartest of all of them, in fact.

That's why.
Posted By: okie Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/10/14
they are gonna crawl out of the woodwork now and howl at the moon... Ted scares 'em....
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/10/14
That's why he is supporting Palin in everything she does...

Sorry, couldn't resist...
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/10/14
Why,..what'd ol Ted do this time..?
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/10/14
Can't argue, just hope you have more proof. ;-{>8
Posted By: ihookem Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/10/14
He is so conservative the republicans don't even say hi to him in the elevators. This is why we need more of him. I think he is one of the best of the best.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Cruz on Obama ISIS Speech: 'Fundamentally Unserious,' Focused on 'Peripheral' Political Issues
on Breitbart TV 10 Sept 2014
On Wednesday�s �The Kelly File� on the Fox News Channel following President Barack Obama�s address to the nation about his forthcoming ISIS policy, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) lambasted what the president had set forth in that address.

Cruz called the policy �fundamentally unserious� and attacked the president for having a focus on political issues.

�Well, I thought the remarks tonight continued the president's approach to this crisis, which is they were fundamentally unserious,� Cruz said. �If you look at the first portion of the president's remarks tonight they were devoted to the defense of the failed Obama-Clinton policy, the policy that featured the United States leading from behind as he put it and has led to most of the world being on fire.

He then sought to diminish the threat of ISIS to suggest that they're primarily a regional threat and what we didn't see tonight was a commander-in-chief focused on U.S. national security interests who stood up and said there are radical Islamic terrorist who have declared war on the United States who are murdering Christians, who have murdered two American journalists and who have promised to take jihad to America, and we will respond with overwhelming air force to take them out.

Instead he suggested targeted attacks and focuses frankly on political issues that are peripheral from the central question of how we protect America from those who would take jihad to our nation.�
Posted By: rte Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Ted Cruz is easily the smartest guy on Capitol Hill,bar none.

Even this leftist,Alan Dershowitz,recognizes this as fact.

Posted By: isaac Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Cruz and Gowdy impress the schit out of me.

They'd get my vote.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Originally Posted by isaac

They'd get my vote.

+1000

Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Originally Posted by isaac

They'd get my vote.

Oh, yeah. Smart and principled.
Posted By: RDW Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Cruz-Gowdy 2016....

...back to reality of tit sucking libtard's hiring dicksucking-asslicking politicians to accelerate a downward spiraling goatfuk'd country.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Born on foreign soil.

fphuk the constitution as long as we like the guy.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Originally Posted by 700LH
Born on foreign soil.

Matters not
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Obama is a Muslim and I expect nothing less from him.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Born on foreign soil.

Matters not

Hell no, the present administration chits on it, we might as well start off chitting on it for the next guy too.
Born on foreign soil.

Matters not

Ted Cruz is Smart enough to get himself born to an American mother.
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Born on foreign soil.

Matters not

Hell no, the present administration chits on it we might as well start off chitting on it for the next guy too

I agree but it'll never happen the financial/military/industrial complex will see to that.
Posted By: poboy Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Dems will bump an illegal wetback ahead of clinton before elections.
Born on foreign soil.

That's not the determining factor for eligibility for the office of the presidency.

Did not renounce his Canadian citizenship until he began to eye the presidency.
I guess it is "smart" to say or do anything to get/keep your name in the headlines when you have higher political aspirations too.

[Linked Image]
Did not renounce his Canadian citizenship until he began to eye the presidency.
I guess it is "smart" to say or do anything to get/keep your name in the headlines when you have higher political aspirations too.

You can continue to whine about Cruz's birthplace and ignore what I posted,but it doesn't change the fact that Article II Section 1 determines eligibility.

Cruz is qualified according to the current interpretation of Article II Section 1.
Originally Posted by rte
Born on foreign soil.

That's not the determining factor for eligibility for the office of the presidency.

�Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"
Anyone born inside the United States *
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.
* There is an exception in the law � the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.�
On another note,carefully listen for the disdain in Dershowitz's comments,that Cruz is driven by ideology and not by political calculations or compromise.

Dershowitz just can't stand someone who won't compromise with his Commie buddies.LOL.

[video:youtube]youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44BfNx1ZV6U[/video]
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Dershy also makes a point that Cruz was amongst the brightest but does not admit he was amongst the "best". Best must be reserved for true believers.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Ted is trying to ride the "Israel amen" wagon to political fame and fortune.

That's not as easy to do today as it was 10 years ago.

There's a lot of people out there who want an American President to represent America these days.

Here,...

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2014/09/israel-is-not-christian-nation.html

and here,...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...sition-to-Israel-Led-to-Me-Leaving-Event

Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The smartest of all of them, in fact.

That's why.

Please run Ted! Ted will make a DEM win in 2016 a fact so please run Ted! Toss in Sarah to round out the ticket.

Cha-Ching!
I read several stories concerning this issue and this is all that I need to know.

Ted Cruz,"But, sadly, a vocal and angry minority of attendees at the conference tried to shout down my expression of solidarity with Israel."
Originally Posted by bristoe

Ted Cruz,". my expression of solidarity with Israel."

That's all anybody *should* need to know, right there.

Unfortunately,...most need a lot more,..and they're not motivated enough to learn it.

So,...we have what we have.
GFY you lame old fart ass-hole.

You're just angry that your Demonrat/Commie/Fascist Homosexual/hate America Party has no one that is equal to Cruz in intellectual fire power.

Did I remind you that you're an ass-hole.LOL.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Dick with ears!

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by rte aka Bristoe's Intentional Lie

Unfortunately,...most need a lot more,..and they're not motivated enough to learn it.So,...we have what we have.

Now you've classified yourself as a liar,since I didn't state what you placed in the quote box and falsely attributed to me.
It's what Ted said.

Don't get all worked up.
I fixed it.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the quick reply thing on the internet.
Dershowitz tolerates Cruz because Cruz is extremely Zionist, and that trumps any domestic policy differences he may have with him.

Ol' Ted just got booed off the stage at a Mideast Christian event. Lol. I'll dig up the vid.
Posted By: supercrewd Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
I back Israel for what they stand for, not because I am a zionist, Owned by world Jewry, or any such non-sense that you read on here. I like the fact that they have thrown off the cowardice of the ages that led them to the Holocaust.

I don't really know if Israel is right or wrong on the Gaza situation but I tend to back the Israeli position over the Arab position, well quite frankly, I don't trust Arabs.

All that... and the "women of the IDF" thread.
Exactly.

Either you support Israel's right to exist as a sovereign nation or you support the Muslim murderers.

There's no fence sitting on this issue.
You're just angry that your Demonrat/Commie/Fascist Homosexual/hate America Party has no one that is equal to Cruz in intellectual fire power.

I am about to bust a gut on this one!! I love this place because you guy's brighten my day, almost every day. You guys are better than the funny papers! You get played by the GOP who pretend to be what ever you want them to be today and never get pissed when it is revealed that your heroes are not what they claim to be!

Too funny!
Owned by world Jewry,

I did not realize that the Koch Brothers were Jews???
Originally Posted by northwestalaska aka Northern Fairy
Originally Posted by rte aka The Enlightened One

I am about to bust a gut on this one!! I love this place because you guy's brighten my day, almost every day. You guys are better than the funny papers! You get played by the GOP who pretend to be what ever you want them to be today and never get pissed when it is revealed that your heroes are not what they claim to be!Too funny!

You can feign amusement all you want,but at least we didn't fall for the rhetoric of a buttphucking Muslim.LOL

Congratulations for finally using the word too appropriately.It only took you until the age of 55 to figure that out.Your middle school students must be so proud of you. LOL

PS: You're still an ass-hole.LOL.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/11/14
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

[Linked Image]
Obama is a buttphucking Muslim.

Originally Posted by FieldGrade
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

[Linked Image]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

NWA aka Northern Fairy wishes his wife looked half that good.

She works for the Forestry Service and probably looks like an old tree with moss hanging from it.LOL
Your mother looks hot!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by bristoe

Unfortunately,...most need a lot more,..and they're not motivated enough to learn it.

So,...we have what we have.

"Tonight, in Washington, should have been a night of unity as we came together for the inaugural event for a group that calls itself 'In Defense of Christians.' Instead, it unfortunately deteriorated into a shameful display of bigotry and hatred," Cruz said in a statement provided to Breitbart News. "When I spoke in strong support of Israel and the Jewish people, who are being persecuted and murdered by the same vicious terrorists who are also slaughtering Christians, many Christians in the audience applauded. �But, sadly, a vocal and angry minority of attendees at the conference tried to shout down my expression of solidarity with Israel."

Cruz continued in his statement by noting that detractors "cannot shout down the truth," and the American people "should not shy away from expressing the truth, even in the face of--especially in the face of--ignorance and bigotry."

Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
Originally Posted by rte
NWA aka Northern Fairy wishes his wife looked half that good.

I don't care WHO she is, them's some fine store bought titties right there....... wink
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
Your mother looks hot!

You're living proof that yours swallows the best part and makes baby's out of the slow swimmers.

Posted By: isaac Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
It's funny reading that lightweight Wally striving for mediocrity.

Don't let that harmless lightweight get to you, gents. He knows the jig is up come Nov. 5th.

You have to pity the lib tool that comes to the 24H as his last bastion. I really feel sorry for a loser who has nothing to be proud of.

Posted By: poboy Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
Poor 'ol Walt.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
http://freebeacon.com/issues/dem-attempt-to-amend-bill-of-rights-dies-in-senate/
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Ted Cruz is easily the smartest guy on Capitol Hill,bar none.

Even this leftist,Alan Dershowitz,recognizes this as fact.

RTE, that was very good. Thanks for finding that.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
Continuing along on Ted Cruz with the help of the Dallas Morning News�s exclusive publishing of Ted�s thirty day old official Canadian Birth Certificate to confuse the issue of Cruz�s American Citizenship rather than clarify it.

One has to wonder when both his parents Eleanor Darragh Wilson and Rafael Bienvenido Cruz divorced their spouses of previous marriages.

Eleanor Darragh Wilson has two daughters from her previous marriage who used to come visit mommy and live with mommy and step daddy Rafael in summer, meaning that Eleanor D. Wilson�s ex-husband had primary custody of the children during the school year or were living with grandparents.

Rafael Bienvenido Cruz was first married to Julia Anne Garza. They had two daughters, Miriam Ceferina Cruz born on Nov 22, 1961 in Austin and Roxana Lourdes Cruz born on Nov 18, 1962 in Dallas.

Have to wonder how close Ted is to his four half-sisters?

The divorces of Ted�s Parents must have happened sometime between 1962 and 1965 as the online Texas marriage records site (1966-2008) does not show a marriage after 1966 in Texas for these two people and under their commonly used names. Did they marry in Las Vegas? Lol

The requirements for citizenship for Ted at the time of his birth, from a birther site btw, are:

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986,

a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true...

..For persons born out-of-wedlock (mother) if all the following apply:

1. the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the personʼs birth and

2. the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the personʼs birth.

Which leaves us with the question � Was Ted�s Mom married to Rafael Cruz on December 22, 1970?

How long was Eleanor Darragh Wilson in Canada prior to Ted�s birth?

Was the reason for a quick trip to Calgary the means to get what looks like a legitimate birth certificate.

Anglos and Hispanics have entirely different points of view on legitimacy. Being born out of wedlock is more an English common law term that recognizes DNA connection but probably denies a claim on the father�s estates and titles etc.

That in many Hispanic cultures, if your father puts his name on your birth certificate, you have a father (period.).

Words like bastard, interchangeable by some with out of wedlock, are used with varying degrees of importance depending on which local culture in which the words are used or uttered.

The Canadian Birth Certificate implies that the parents are married.

But to be quite honest. Looking up marriage requirements in Alberta, there are no paper trails required for a first time marriage, no divorce decrees etc. required.

That in a hypothetical situation, an eager couple, resident worker aliens that want their child to appear legitimate at birth can say they are married and don�t have a copy of their American Marriage Certificate or they march into Calgary city hall, declare themselves single, Passports don�t mention marital status btw, and marry in Canada while waiting for one or two divorces to finalize in the States. LOL

Can�t get more libertine and or libertarian than that or let any government U.S. Canadian etc. interfere in private matters like marriage, birth or legitimacy.

And considering the elder Cruz and his trail of tall tall tales beginning in Cuba, anything is possible.

Is Senator Ted Cruz legitimate?

In any case, Ted not only has to show his Canadian Birth Certificate but also his parents legitimate Marriage Certificate if he wants to be President.

Otherwise all these points are moot.

Good luck Ted in your run for the White House in 2016.

http://thisculturalchristian.blogspot.com/2013/08/sen-ted-cruz-born-out-of-wedlock-his.html
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

�Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"
Anyone born inside the United States *
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.
* There is an exception in the law � the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.�

As one of the top rated lawyers in the nation and Solicitor General of Texas who has stood before the Supreme Court nine times and authored 70 Supreme Court briefs including District of Columbia v. Heller case, Cruz has a pretty good idea what his legal standings are to run for president.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ted Cruz is Smart - 09/12/14
If the guy in there now can pass, and he has, Cruz should have no problems.
© 24hourcampfire