Home
Did you read about this? Neither did I....

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/03/neighb...oach-man-trying-to-steal-vintage-jaguar/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. � On Wednesday, police charged a 34-year-old man with the triple homicide Tuesday afternoon in South Kansas City, in a quiet neighborhood just north of Blue Ridge Blvd., and east of Wornall Road near the Blue Hills Country Club.

Brandon Howell is accused of killing Susan Choucroun, 69, Lorene Hurst, 88, and her son Darrel Hurst, 68.

Police sources and neighbors told FOX 4 that the three victims killed in the South Kansas City Woodbridge neighborhood were apparently coming to the aid of neighbors after they noticed something wrong. Neighbors say Choucroun and the Hursts reportedly noticed a man attempting to steal their neighbors� antique Jaguar from their home at One Woodbridge Lane. They say the gunman hot-wired the Jaguar but was having trouble driving it away. Then, he jumped in their SUV. When neighbors approached, he shot at point-blank range with a shotgun, killing them instantly.

Jim Anderson, a neighbor, witnessed the death of Susan Choucroun.

�She came out the garage door and he, he shot her with a shotgun,� Anderson said. �I just saw an expression on her face of surprise. And uh, and then she went down.�

Anderson thinks the gunman became trapped in the cul-de-sac, and realizing he�d be identifiable, wanted to get rid of witnesses.

�I think he tried to escape out the cul-de-sac but couldn�t get out down there and some people came out and confronted him,� he said.

Police arrested and later charged Brandon Howell, 34, with the murders of the Hursts and Choucroun.

He was arrested at about midnight at I-29 and N.W. 72nd Street walking along the side of the road. He has also been charged with the assault of Anne and George Taylor, the couple targeted by the armed robber. They were found severely beaten and remain in critical condition in the hospital. Charges were also filed late Wednesday in Platte County after three people say Howell assaulted them at the Motel 6 at I-29 and Barry Road.

Officers recovered a stolen Toyota SUV near the Motel 6. It had been missing from the triple homicide crime scene in South Kansas City. On Tuesday, police had asked the public to call 911 if they saw the gold/beige Toyota Highlander, but by early evening on Tuesday, an officer on patrol spotted the vehicle.

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/09/woodbr...sses-after-being-taken-off-life-support/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. � George and Ann Taylor have passed away after being taken off life support Thursday, Sept. 9. George was 80 and Ann was 86.

The couple are among five people, who prosecutors say, crossed paths with Brandon Howell, 34, on Tuesday, Sept. 2 in the area of One Woodbridge Lane in South Kansas City. Police and prosecutors say Howell shot and killed Lorene Hurst, 88, her son, Darrel Hurst, 63 and neighbor Susan Choucroun, 69, when they approached him as he stole the Taylors� SUV. Police said prior to the shootings, Howell brutally beat the Taylors in their home.

Prosecutors charged Howell with three counts of first degree murder for the deaths of the Hursts and Choucroun. More charges may come following the deaths of George and Ann Taylor.

[Linked Image]

Holder is summoning agents to investigate this.
http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/03/451610/

Revelation of triple homicide suspect�s name conjures up painful memories for metro mom

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. � The mother of a teenager who disappeared says she knows all too well the type of damage Brandon Howell is capable of inflicting. Howell is facing three charges of murder in the first-degree, along with dozens of other charges, following a triple-homicide Tuesday in southern Kansas City.

Fox 4 learned Howell has been accused of a long list of serious crimes over the past several years, including his acquittal in a 1999 double-murder case of two teenagers, high school sweethearts. The mother of one of those victims, 16-year-old Tabitha Brewer, spoke with Fox 4 Wednesday. Brenda Lamson says her daughter�s body has never been found.

�I know who this guy is. He�s ruthless, he�s mean, he should�ve been locked up years ago,� Lamson said.

She said hearing Howell�s name Wednesday turned her stomach, bringing back memories of a time she�d like to forget.

�This afternoon when I found out, saw it on the news at work, that he was charged with three counts of murder, it hit home. It was hard. And my heart goes out to the families,� Lamson said.

Howell was accused of murdering high school sweethearts 16-year-old Tabitha Brewer and 19-year-old Nicholas Travis in 1998. The pair was last seen in April of that year. Brewer�s body was never found, but a few days after the two disappeared, police found Travis� body buried in a shallow grave.

The case went to trial in 2009 and a jury came back with a verdict of not guilty; an acquittal that broke Lamson�s heart.

�Had he been convicted for my daughter and her boyfriend�s murder five years ago, we wouldn�t be sitting here today. And I�d like to know how those jurors feel now,� she said.

Lamson said the writing was on the wall following a crime just months after her daughter�s disappearance. In 2000 a Johnson County judge sentenced Brandon Howell to twelve years behind bars for a home invasion at a Gardner apartment complex in 1999. Prosecutors say Howell and three other men robbed and assaulted several people at the apartment.

He also confessed to kidnapping, robbery, assault and cruelty to an animal. According to court documents, Howell paroled out in February 2011.

�Today�s not about me, it�s about these other families and that�s where I�m hurting for because I know their pain,� Lamson said.

Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters-Baker said in Wednesday afternoon�s press conference that she has been in touch with Tabitha Brewer�s parents following the Kansas City homicides. Howell is behind bars at the Jackson County Detention Center. A judge set no bond for Howell, which means he will stay in jail as he awaits trial.
I am outraged. Probably won't burn down anything in my neighborhood or go looting though.
I would have liked to have the details of the two white teens he killed in '98 and how he got away with it.

Ernie
I was typing while you posted the info. They need to take him out behind the courthouse
and put a bullet in his head. Have the garbage truck come by and remove the body.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brewer_tabitha.html
Folks like nwa help killers get away.

Coming to a state called Montanny.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Folks like nwa help killers get away.

Coming to a state called Montanny.

Don't understand the Montanny comment???
You guys still aren't getting it. White folks are supposed to let black folks rob, rape, beat, and kill them. It is our duty. The only outrage is this poor man is in jail when he should be riding around free in a vintage Jag looking for more white folks to kill.

Don't believe me? Just ask O and his buddy Holder.
Where's Governor (former U.S. Senator) Sam Brownback on this senseless slaughter? I think we all already know:

While many US politicians love to call for intervening on behalf of various populations of the world, they turn a noticeable blind eye towards white in South Africa. In fact, former US Senator Sam Brownback made some shockingly hateful comments about white South Africans during his 2008 GOP presidential run.

Brownback is a major advocate of open borders and amnesty. He sponsored the 2006 & 2007 Senate mass amnesty bills. During campaign stops in South Carolina, he called on Americans to go to China and adopt female Chinese babies. However, when retired Lt. Col. Robert Slimp asked him if he would support granting asylum to white South Africans, Brownback's response shocked the crowd. He said that he would not support that because white South African's might bring "racist attitudes" to the US. Brownback wants all the Mexicans and female Chinese babies he can get, but draws the line at people who share a similar background to himself.

http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/2012/02/south-africa-genocide-of-whites.html
In the first place the murders were out of his jurisdiction in Missouri. So now your question should be where is Democrat Governor Jay Nixon, the Hero of Ferguson, on this issue?

Plus I think your source is full of BS.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
In the first place the murders were out of his jurisdiction in Missouri. So now your question should be where is Democrat Governor Jay Nixon, the Hero of Ferguson, on this issue?

Kansas/Missouri, same n I g g e r s......

Governor Nixon is undoubtedly shocked and outraged that Moolie Howell was only able to get away with killing 5 Good White People, shoulda been about 500 to make up for the premature martyrdom of Saint Michael Brown.....
Also known as Dindo Nuffins...
No comment.......... mad mad mad one of these days!!!!!
I'm afraid this will come to a head and boil over. And, when it does, it isn't going to be pretty. There's a lot of pent up anger out there.
obama\holder cannot wait for that day.
Originally Posted by poboy
obama\holder cannot wait for that day.

Setting the stage for martial law.
When the blacks corner the wrong people and a bunch of them get shot it will be the reason to call martial law and take the guns from the whites.
My read is this dude is a sociopathic serial killer, his race does not matter. Just not a bright one like the white dudes.
Gonna be lots of [bleep] in hell.
The black argument is that the entire "system" is racist, at every turn it is injust. Not just an individual here or there but the whole "system"... So Western Civ, especially the Christian aspects must be torn down. This is explained in detail in a book called "White Guilt"

It was a deliberate shift in thinking and emphasis once the Marxists fully infiltrated and took over most of the civil rights movement.

But shouldn't this argument be considered in reverse?

It is not just this one thug who just killed these five innocent elderly people; the entire Black community raised that black man, indoctrinated him, encouraged him, made arguments to justify him. The whole community of blacks who will not repent of their wickedness and who vote for gay-Marxist BHO; they are collectively guilty and responsible for these crimes.

We held the entire nation of Germany responsible and we made war on all their cities bombing them into oblivion; even the non military ones. We said we were only against the Nazi but we acted against them all.

Black America needs to be chastened by the righteous vengeance of God Almighty through the delegated agents who bear the sword of His just wrath. Punishments, afflictions and woe across the board. Without apology, remorse or tears.

Overland Park and Gardner are in Kansas (I have family in both towns), and Howell apparently committed murders in both places. That's where the Brownback comment came from.

I see nothing to call BS about, maybe you should look into things closer.
So how do the blacks want the justice system to go for them. Flaming tires, hacked off arms legs? Maybe they and their sympathizers should go back to the dark continent.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Overland Park and Gardner are in Kansas (I have family in both towns), and Howell apparently committed murders in both places. That's where the Brownback comment came from.

I think you're right. Brownback is a tool of the Koch's and nothing more.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

You are fundamentally confused.
Damn, go burn down the Unemployment office, that should put some fear into them.

As much as we'd like to, one can not blame the entire black community on the actions of ONE of their own...

I am not going to condemn the entire black population for this one guys killing of 5 elderly people...

at the same time, for Mr Howell, I sure hope the Klan is active in the local area....with him in particular having a score to settle with....
Just sent an email to both Jesse Jackson's outfit and Al Sharpton's outfit, asking them why the moral outrage over the shooting of Michael Brown, but them being quiet about Brandon Howell killing 5 white senior citizens in cold blood for no reason, except trying to cover his tracks, while getting caught in the commission of a crime....

Doubt if I will hear back from them, but if I do, I sure can imagine what their comments will be...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Just sent an email to both Jesse Jackson's outfit and Al Sharpton's outfit, asking them why the moral outrage over the shooting of Michael Brown, but them being quiet about Brandon Howell killing 5 white senior citizens in cold blood for no reason, except trying to cover his tracks, while getting caught in the commission of a crime....

Doubt if I will hear back from them, but if I do, I sure can imagine what their comments will be...
Probably because Howell didn't hate the white folk...that was just bidness.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Probably because Howell didn't hate the white folk...that was just bidness.

So...he killed black people too?
As much as we'd like to, one can not blame the entire black community on the actions of ONE of their own...

I am not going to condemn the entire black population for this one guys killing of 5 elderly people...

at the same time, for Mr Howell, I sure hope the Klan is active in the local area....with him in particular having a score to settle with....

No Sir, phugg the n I gg ers, they've been killing White people out-of-hand for too long. Not ONE peep of condemnation out of the "black community", if you can call a pack of wild and lawless animals a 'community'. I look at the pictures of those White people and see MY relatives. It's my race against their race at this point in time, and to hell with those n I gg ers, I would not trade ONE White life for their continued existence on Planet Earth.
Have not heard any mention of this horrible murder on any news channel today. As usual. And we never hear mention of the name of Channon Christian either. Total news blackout. White people are just bugs to be stamped to death in the steet. Who cares. Not news.

When you read up on the history of guerilla war and counterinsurgency by those so experienced, David Galula (I think is how you spell his name) there is a perfect template that you can overlay on the black inner city in America. They divorce the local population from trust or cooperation with lawful government. Preach a cause. Underground economy, (drugs). Use the enemies resources against him, (welfare) On and on you can go. We have an active Marxist revolution going on in our country right now via the angry bitter violent negro and all the useful dolts that enable them. Transition from uderground to siezing power seems to be coming about in events like the last two election (frauds).

Think about it; they are collectively organized and waging war on you and me. As a group. As a tribe. As a nation of common people with common war aims and goals and propaganda.

I commend the very very very few blacks who cry out, but those who do are damned as uncle tom lackeys and bitterly attacked. These people are waging war on White America at every level of society; on the street corner, in the class-room, in business, in the government.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Think about it; they are collectively organized and waging war on you and me. As a group. As a tribe. As a nation of common people with common war aims and goals and propaganda.

I commend the very very very few blacks who cry out, but those who do are damned as uncle tom lackeys and bitterly attacked. These people are waging war on White America at every level of society; on the street corner, in the class-room, in business, in the government.
And like most wars, the foot soldiers in this one, were they to win, will be stomped afterwards by their elitist masters. Neither Trotsky nor Che survived very long.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Holder is summoning agents to investigate this.
No doubt.
Folks got fed up with the actions of blacks in Tulsa in 1921 and the result was ethnic cleansing before the term was ever used.

Perry
Originally Posted by PWN
Folks got fed up with the actions of blacks in Tulsa in 1921 and the result was ethnic cleansing before the term was ever used.

Perry
Tulsa's a danged good town. I like it there. Biggest gunshow in the world and friendly folks. I live a little closer to KC than T Town though...
I am outraged. Probably won't burn down anything in my neighborhood or go looting though.
Might not be a bad idea in his.
his race does not matte

Gee, seems like it's starting to.

A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.[5]
Nearly one in three African American males aged 20�29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.
Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.
© 24hourcampfire