Home
Articles �
Contributors �
About Us
Social Media �

Subscribe
This Monster Set His Girlfriend�s Vagina on Fire, Causing Third Degree Burns
in News, Videos / by Robert Rich / on September 11, 2014 at 6:35 pm /

There are many sick and twisted individuals out there, and a recent case only went to validate that further. According to police reports, a monster of a man lit his girlfriend�s vagina on fire and then proceeded to yell at her as she cried out in excruciating pain.

The incident occurred in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where Donald Dale Hackman Jr.�s girlfriend was finally able to seek treatment for apparent burns. According to the victim, Hackman had poured a flammable fluid, suspected to be lighter fluid, on the woman�s lower region, stomach and inner thighs where he then lit her ablaze.

Follow Us On Pinterest

When the woman�s 7-year-old boy tried to step in, Hackman reportedly locked him in a closet for 20 minutes while he went and extinguished the boy�s mother. The twisted individual was then said to have yelled at the woman for making too much noise as she screamed out in pain.

She was treated at the Heart of Lancaster Hospital ER for third degree burns and was eventually transferred to the burn care unit at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

This Monster Set His Girlfriend�s Vagina on Fire, Causing Third Degree Burns

Hackman was arrested and formally charged with arson, aggravated assault, simple assault and false imprisonment. He currently sits behind bars where his bail has been set at $500,000 cash.
That is too F'n bizarre for me to grasp.

Why did she let it happen in the first place. Was she drugged? Passed out? I'd like to know the rest of the story.
She must of had crabs.
Deleted:
He was hurt, and bad at that, I'm guessing. The wounds just weren't physical.
Guessing Donald Dale Hackman, Jr. has been known as an [bleep] to all since he hit his teens, but the Princess Flaming Beaver loves him and no doubt feels she can change him. Not seeing why this is a concern for everyone else.
© 24hourcampfire