Home
Geeze Louise! shocked

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/parents-common-core-teaching-11-year-old-nsfw/
I hope someone has been arrested for that.
Probably still teaching while if an athlete smacks his girl friend in a semi private situation he can no longer play for the NFL.
Society has gone insane.
That is too much information at any level IMHO. Some details can be left out. But there is a need for sex ed that young. I taught a girl several years ago who became pregnant at 11 during the summer between 5th and 6th grade. She rode to school with her son while he was in kindergarten and 1st grade during her Junior and Senior years. Not at all unusual for girls to be pregnant before they finish 8th grade. And you'd be amazed at what high school seniors either don't know, or what they think they do know that is false.
Originally Posted by JMR40
. . . But there is a need for sex ed that young. . . .

The role of the parent, not the government.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

This.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This.

agreed!
Originally Posted by 700LH
Probably still teaching while if an athlete smacks his girl friend in a semi private situation he can no longer play for the NFL.
Society has gone insane.

So you're saying it should be OK to beat up women if you can play some game?

I think YOU are the one that's "insane"
Originally Posted by Snyper
Society has gone insane.

You need to go take a reading comprehension course
All Felons should be banned from all professional sports.
Originally Posted by Snyper
Society has gone insane.

Lighten up Francis...he didn't say that..oh you have me on ignore...someone will have to quote this..only reason to have someone on ignore is so they can't PM you....never fear Francis I won't be sending you any PM's. I've only seen one post you have made that was helpful and decent anyway.

If parents provide no education? Copious copulation?
No just castration for them...
That teacher looks like she's very familiar with the classroom visual aid equipment... wink

I know the school system wouldn't like the outcome if I walked into my grandkids classroom as she was one her back showing how that [bleep] goes in her butt.
That has absolutely nothing to do with Common Core. That is entirely on the shoulders of that teacher, her administration, and the school district that approved that nonsense.
Originally Posted by looper
That has absolutely nothing to do with Common Core. That is entirely on the shoulders of that teacher, her administration, and the school district that approved that nonsense.
I have no idea what the common core curriculum is, but I'm guessing you're correct. The teacher, her Principal, and the Superintendent all need to be fired. The school board should all be recalled if they don't do it immediately.
Originally Posted by eh76

This.

agreed!

for the most part i agree but playing devils advocate what do you do when 13 year olds giving birth is no longer a rare event in the school district?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I have no idea what the common core curriculum is, but I'm guessing you're correct. The teacher, her Principal, and the Superintendent all need to be fired. The school board should all be recalled if they don't do it immediately.

Common Core is not a curriculum. It is a set of standards, and very general ones at that. There are guidelines that have been provided, but the actual curriculum is determined and developed by each individual district. Individual schools then refine that to fit the needs of their own students. What this woman is teaching is entirely of her own making, with her administration's approval.

What this woman is teaching is entirely of her own making, with her administration's approval.

Her, and whoever authorized that burlesque show for the children, need to go to prison.
It's from Canada. Google Carlyle Jenson.

http://www.oddities123.com/explicit-sex-education-lessons-in-canada/
Figures.
That is too much information at any level IMHO. Some details can be left out. But there is a need for sex ed that young. I taught a girl several years ago who became pregnant at 11 during the summer between 5th and 6th grade. She rode to school with her son while he was in kindergarten and 1st grade during her Junior and Senior years. Not at all unusual for girls to be pregnant before they finish 8th grade. And you'd be amazed at what high school seniors either don't know, or what they think they do know that is false.

As a public school teacher in a VERY integrated school, my wife had a 14 year old that was pregnant with her SECOND!!! mad

When my wife asked her about it, the young lady (?) said "I'll get mo' money for every baby I have!"

She is LOVING her third year of retirement. Me too!
Originally Posted by navlav8r
As a public school teacher in a VERY integrated school, my wife had a 14 year old that was pregnant with her SECOND!!! mad

When my wife asked her about it, the young lady (?) said "I'll get mo' money for every baby I have!"
I hear that all the time from young black girls in overheard conversations. They can't wait to have a baby for the money the government will provide for it.
There are alternatives. Nobody is being forced to go to Publik skool. Just a skool.
And this is being taught to 9yo's

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/publ...t-novels-teaching-masturbation-abortion/
Originally Posted by navlav8r

I hear that all the time from young black girls in overheard conversations. They can't wait to have a baby for the money the government will provide for it.

Why every person who has children and needs the government to pay for them should be sterilized. The taxpayers should get something for their money.
Originally Posted by wildbill59
There are alternatives. Nobody is being forced to go to Publik skool. Just a skool.
But you do have to pay for it, regardless if you send your kids elsewhere.
Originally Posted by wildbill59

So this is our defense? What a fool. Many do not have that option. But the implementation of "school choice" and a real voucher system would gut the public warehouses of their indoctrination and failing methods.

The more public schools break down and diminish the need for morality, the quicker we lose our culture. They have made significant gains. Elections matter.
© 24hourcampfire