Home
White boy opens a can of wupass! laugh

http://americanoverlook.com/thug-picks-fight-with-american-trucker-ends-up-becoming-a-seal-11/26241
That's a down home country boy azz whoopin
That's the dude that did "The Cobra".
This was posted an discussed several months back.
Rumor has it the nog died from receiving his beating. I hope its true.
he died....
No he lived to tell his fellow naggers all
about how he got jumped by two white guys.
A lot of you mofos think you walk on water......... never made a dumb choice nor a mistake. Must be nice to walk on water.
I hope that poor trucker's hands weren't severely injured. Especially after helping that very rude gentileman with his hat backwards finding his car keys
Well first of all, not a new york hood rat, that happened not to far from me in phx.
You don't see much of that stuff around here, and i don't know where the "trucker" thing came into it either.
Generally we have a polite society. Arizona is one of the few states you don't have to have a permit to carry concealed, and we also have the castle doctrine too, which extends to your car.
He didn't die.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Well first of all, not a new york hood rat, that happened not to far from me in phx.
You don't see much of that stuff around here, and i don't know where the "trucker" thing came into it either.
Generally we have a polite society. Arizona is one of the few states you don't have to have a permit to carry concealed, and we also have the castle doctrine too, which extends to your car.

He said he was from New York, though.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
He didn't die.

if he didn't, he might wish he did...my hollow headed noggi'n wouldn't survive it....and I also think Fester"s point is quite well taken.

GFY, I'm batchin this weekend....

Out

Charlie
looks to me like he let his mouth overload his ass.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
looks to me like he let his mouth overload his ass.

a common problem in the Afro Community....
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by teal
[Linked Image]

Thats funny
[Linked Image]

laugh There's a real winner.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
[Linked Image]

laugh There's a real winner.

Again!!!

laugh
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ya beat me to it! As funny now as it was back when.
Really unfortunate the way overt racism is tolerated on this sight. Naggers? Really? Makes this a very unpleasant place to hang out sometimes.
Originally Posted by fester
he died....

Link ?

GTC
Looked like some brain damage.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Looked like some brain damage.
Yep. Then he got beat up.
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Makes this a very unpleasant place to hang out sometimes.

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya..
All three were foolish. You always need to remember that someone could pull out a weapon and ruin your day. Nothing that they were yelling about could be worth dying for.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
All three were foolish. You always need to remember that someone could pull out a weapon and ruin your day. Nothing that they were yelling about could be worth dying for.

Yep.
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Yep.

And nothing they were yelling about was worth killing someone for either...
Here's a caption that appears with the video on Liveleak. I have no idea if it's authentic or not (most of them aren't)

Noticed this happening as I was leaving QuikTrip.

I am not entirely sure what the argument was over. But as I was leaving QT I heard something to the effect that the white guys almost hit the black guy as he was crossing the street.

After I stopped filming nobody was doing anything to help dude off the ground so I literally picked this dude up like he was a rag doll and carried him over to one the concrete potters that sit out front of QT's. He eventually caught his breath and moved on.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ae_1396044324#E4cEh4Zy2m0cCU2q.99
© 24hourcampfire