Home
My kids made cookies and funny little drawings of donuts for the local station today.

So hopefully our dog won't get shot anytime soon. I recommend y'all do the same.
What Eric?? Shoot a dog or make cookies????

Btw, thanks!!!! wink
Is that advise, or, a threat?
Yep.
I would never say that if you don't make cookies for your local police officers they'll shoot your dog.

I'm just saying that my dog is definitely worth a dozen snickerdoodles.
This could get interesting.
Thank you Boys! and Gals!
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
My kids made cookies and funny little drawings of donuts for the local station today.

So hopefully our dog won't get shot anytime soon. I recommend y'all do the same.

I don't have a dog, so I am exempt. laugh
Many thanks to the fellows who do a mostly thankless job every day! Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

So, even your kids know about the donuts, huh?

Sorry to hear about Deputy Hollis.
circular energy biscuits?
No-doze nuts.
Thanks to all of you.

mike r
I took my first half of the 16 hour CCW class for Illinois. The instructor is a police officer. He brought the donuts.
Funny thing is that when my trainer first became a police officer it was my older brother that gave him firearms training. I have known his departments Chief for about 30 years,back when he was a patrolman in a town 20 miles away. It really is a small world.

Ernie
Sir, do you have any idea why I stopped you today?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Semper fi to the men in "blue." No so much the camo-dressed jack booted thugs.
Thanks to all who are police officers and lay your lives on the line most every day. Most people could not live with the high stress and the unknowns, but you continue to protect and serve. You're forever dealing with people who have a chip on their shoulder because they hate authority. You deal with the perverts who you know will offend again when they are let out. You deal with the abusive husbands who beat their wives, and only to have the wife say she won't press charges. How about the creeps who prey on the vulnerable, like the elderly? We had an elderly lady here beaten so bad that she was in a coma for days and has since died! You deal with the druggies and the mentally ill, and are often expected to make split second decisions that can mean life or death. You deal with all of this and much more, yet people expect you to not be jaded. crazy Thank you for making our world a better place to live. I appreciate what you do!

Thanks abunch Eric... I hope to see you at the dove hunt next month.
Thanks for keeping our dumpsters Coon free.

I really mean that.
Thats right the local elementary schools drew us pictures thanking us for being such good guys. Now heres the funniest part on one of the pictures a kid thanked a friendly officer for stopping by his house all the time to check on him and his mom... laugh

Lord, please don't let it be one of my officers... eek
I forgot Whataburger brought us cinnamon rolls and coupons for free Whataburgers. No wonder we have fat cops... wink
© 24hourcampfire