Home
...but Lord, how'd that one get this far without braces?

One thing the commentator says ain't true; kids like this actually stay after school to work on stuff all the time.

Now, on to arranging to have them OTHER girls rolled.... grin
Those are some damn classy kids. Hats off to Texas teenagers.
Well done.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Those are some damn classy kids. Hats off to Texas teenagers.

AMEN that Sir.
Well, the plus for me is it shows what a big part of my work environment is like. Texas is not Arizona, and its not Southern California, and I'm pretty sure all those kids are like fourth generation Americans at least. Except possibly the one with the misaligned teeth.

I have a factual basis for saying that; almost all Texas Hispanics are descended from folks who came here as refugees during the Villa/Zapata era.

Birdwatcher
Great story.

PS She can still get braces and fix that.

Google Shea Self. Another good kid.
Awesome. Thanks for posting
I'm seeing similar situations more and more. Within the last 5-6 years our local homecoming queen has been a handicapped or special needs girl at least twice that I can remember. And this was voted on by the entire student body, not just the queen passing the crown down to someone else.

Either way I'm glad to see it.
That's classy.

An orthodontist could improve the appearance and function of those teeth, but there is nothing wrong with the kids.
Yeah, teeth ain't got a damn thing to do with it, and anyone that thinks so is a bit too vain IMHO.

You can fix them but it won't change(hopefully) the gal.

OTOH many have them fixed WANTING some kind of change... thats a shame IMHO.
© 24hourcampfire