Home
http://www.ktvq.com/news/montana-man-boasts-on-facebook-about-running-over-wolves/
He's probably in a lot of chit over the wolves but two down, hum.
That wasn't real smart. Toby is already an anti-wolf guy and the Greens will freak about this.
Me, I'd just hit, run and smile.
Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. Surely the woolfies think he should have wrecked his auto instead. Hooray for him!
Seems Like a Good Guy..Wonder, If He Needs Any Gas Money...
He's a liar. He didn't hit those wolves. You watch the real story will come out that he made up the story and staged the photo of his undamaged vehicle next to the dead wolf. FWP will get to the bottom of it.
Originally Posted by Mull

grin grin grin
Why would he even post it on facebook
I had a wolf jump out in front of my truck last spring. I avoided it, thinking it was a mule deer, and then realized it was a wolf. A holy [bleep] moment for both of us! I think that wolf is still running.
Originally Posted by Davemc

Most, if not all, people who use facebook are idiots.
Bigbuck215: I am not certain that what he did was illegal - probably was, as he admits to "trying" to run over the "game animals" intentionally.
I wish he would not have made himself a target of the greens and the gamies (same things anymore!) though by publically posting his exploits.
I have never been to facebook so can't comment on the quality of folks that frequent that place.
I just travelled that road a few days ago and did not see any "corpses"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I don't thinki he admitted any crime. He said he sped up to save the elk (I interpreted that to mean to possibly get between the wolves and their prey. Then, 4 wolves darted into his path out of nowwhere. Guy has done nothing wrong. I salute him.
Just seems easier to not be posting about it, whether it is true or not.
Originally Posted by Mull

LOL
I heard yesterday on the radio that wolf man is being investigated for deliberately running the wolves down.
Just as I predicted it was all a lie. http://helenair.com/news/local/fwp-...7988bc6-1c3b-5dd3-9a85-f24b20e0bade.html

Toby Bridges is an idiot plain and simple. Everyone complains about serial litigants suing to keep wolves listed because they make money at doing it. Well on the flipside you have morons like SFW, BGF, and Toby Bridges that claim to be on our side but benefit financially just as much by using unrealistic ideas to go too far on wolf management. To him it is all business.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by Davemc

Most, if not all, people who use facebook are idiots.

Well, that Montanan certainly fits the profile.
Originally Posted by RatFink
Just as I predicted it was all a lie. http://helenair.com/news/local/fwp-...7988bc6-1c3b-5dd3-9a85-f24b20e0bade.html

Toby Bridges is an idiot plain and simple. Everyone complains about serial litigants suing to keep wolves listed because they make money at doing it. Well on the flipside you have morons like SFW, BGF, and Toby Bridges that claim to be on our side but benefit financially just as much by using unrealistic ideas to go too far on wolf management. To him it is all business.

Yup I read that the other day. FWP could find no evidence that he ran over anything.
© 24hourcampfire