Home
I come home today and my son and his buddy were mowing my yard and i hadent said a word about it.. His buddy mows many yards and has his own lawn mowers. Mine has a broken belt and I haven't gotten it fixed yet so not only were they mowing but Chandler brought 2 of his mowers out and thet were tag teaming it. I must say that kid has been on my christmas list 2 years in a row cause when kids are like those two it should be celebrated. If only more 15 year old boys were like that. Makes a man proud and humbled at the same time.

Now if I can just keep them from chasing girls,,, yeah right!
You got it all wrong. You WANT them to chase girls. The alternative is awkward.

Sounds like a nice birthday gesture for you. Hope your day was a good one.

CT
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
You got it all wrong. You WANT them to chase girls. The alternative is awkward.

Sounds like a nice birthday gesture for you. Hope your day was a good one.

CT

Yea, you just don't want them to catch them. wink
There are some terrific kids out there. He obviously was raised well.

Happy Birthday!
Yeah, you're both right! I remember when I was 15 I woke up and thought, naked girls and when I went to bed I thought, naked girls and inbetween waking up and going to bed I thought, naked girls,,, gosh those were hard times. grin
Thank you gentlemen. If nobody gets me anything or does a thing for me on my birthday I get what I want from every year. God gives me the first day of fall! SUMMER IS OVER!!!
Recently, my 16yr old grandson, out of the blue came to live
with us. I sure as heck had mixed feelings about this. A month into this, I could not be more pleased. He is doing great at school. He will mow and help in any way, no problem. The school calls "Shop class" something weird like Transportation Planning, the boy can change a tire. Congrats on your son, seal billy. cool
Poboy, be proud of him they aren't making many like that these days.
Happy BDay seal billy! Sounds like you got a good boy there!
We didn't have any daughters but if we had, I'd prefer that they were chased by ambitious, hard working boys rather than many of the weirdos around these days.
Amen to that!
© 24hourcampfire