Home
Kudos for going on the show, but she got destroyed.

Trying to be fair and balanced, she never nails them to the wall like she could, unless they are an avowed pinko-commie fellow traveler. This bimbo is just a true believer.
Somebody tell me again why FOX is no better than the rest of the LSM...
TFF, around 3:10 blondie says something about it surprising the administration that the Iraqi army didn't have what it takes to stop isis.

Wait, hasn't the Iraqi army been surrendering for years, if not decades, now?
The administration gets surprised all the time. If it weren't for someone watching the MSM, they wouldn't have a clue about what's going on. That's their story and they have stuck to it since day one.
Those rookies, especially in the state dept., are a joke.

MM
Valley Girls.
Originally Posted by blynyrd
TFF, around 3:10 blondie says something about it surprising the administration that the Iraqi army didn't have what it takes to stop isis.

The Iraqi army can surrender faster than any French army in a thousand years.
TYPICAL LYING ASS COMMUNIST LIBERAL LEFT [bleep] DEMORAT.
Originally Posted by blynyrd

The Iraqi army wasn't the best, but the fought Iran to a standstill for years.
I'm so farking sick of this administration saying "We have been very clear..."

I certainly hope they get another big surprise in November.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
The administration gets surprised all the time. If it weren't for someone watching the MSM, they wouldn't have a clue about what's going on. That's their story and they have stuck to it since day one.
Marie Harf the barf-state department spokeswoman!!!! GGA she is like a scene from SNL. They are the stupidest bunch of clowns I've ever seen and perfect for this so called 'administration'. No wonder Putin, Isis, Iran, China, Norks, muslamia, and all the other US enemies are salivating.

SO, LOOKS LIKE ROMMY WAS RIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN one more time.
That bimbo with the glasses tried to tap dance around every question. She failed miserably. Typical LIB mouthpiece for a failed President!

But I have to admit, she is kind of cute. Obviously ignorant, but cute.
Originally Posted by eyeball

SO, LOOKS LIKE ROMMY WAS RIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN one more time.

Yes, he was. Again. Unfortunately. America does not want to elect someone who is correct but without charisma.
© 24hourcampfire