Home
I was so steamed with Obama's coffee disrespect of the troops I had to point another example! We cannot let this disrespect of the troops happen any more! I move for impeachment and charges files for both of these cases! Rally boys!

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/09/24/Obama-s-latte-salute-vs-Bush-s-dog-salute

At least this type of disrespect is nonpartisan!

Can you say hypocrisy?

Palin/Cruz 2016! It will be a Brawl!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Is that GWB?

Nice!

It must suck to pretend to be concerned when you hero GWB has done the same thing! But at least he is an American!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Wait, what was this thread about?
[Linked Image]
Hey walt, I'm in the hospital. WIFI mf'er. BRING IT ON!!!
Poor Walt.
[Linked Image]
Is this one on topic?[Linked Image]
Fridge girl is never the wrong response.
?
[Linked Image]
FORE!!!!
[Linked Image]

I wish you would respect my girl friend's privacy.
I think she was a public celebrity on the fire long before I was here.
Poor ol' dumbass Walt posts a link that he either didn't read, or more likely does not have the wherewithal to understand:

Originally Posted by link
It's illuminating how quickly Obama dead-enders made fools of themselves trying to excuse the President for this. Sally Kohn was the first to smash herself in the face with a cream pie by digging up some ancient picture of George Bush struggling to salute while holding a dog and calling it a "giant AHEM" to everyone offended by the Latte Salute.

As you can see from the responses collected by Twitchy, that dodge didn't last ten minutes, and ended up revealing a lot more about liberals' lack of appreciation for military culture than it did to excuse Obama's conduct. For starters, you don't have to know anything about military protocol to see that holding a live animal is rather different than strolling past the Marines with a styrofoam cup of coffee in your hands.

Also, President Bush is rendering the salute correctly, a detail Kohn apparently couldn't be bothered to research. He's using his right hand while managing his burden with the left. It looks a bit goofy because he's wrestling with a dog and he's got the dog leash wrapped around his arm, but he's clearly making a real effort to show proper respect.

Barack Obama, on the other hand, made no such effort... and this on the very day he's sent American troops into harm's way, in a None Dare Call It War action he says will last for years. I suspect the people who raced to defend Obama saw only a still photo or two of the incident, rather than watching the video you posted, which makes his lax attitude far more obvious.

Yesterday I would have called this annoying but unsurprising, and hardly out of character. It looks like a lot of people are more upset about it than I anticipated, probably based on the timing, and perhaps as a consequence of his generally plummeting popularity. Halfway through his second term as President, he shouldn't need to be taught how to handle a moment like this.
Walt can't read. His students read and type all this crap for him. Apparently they felt like [bleep] with him today.
Originally Posted by mog75

I hope they can cure that STD this time! Ask for 2 shots instead of the normal 1!
Do your students know your a punk?
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Do your students know your a punk?

Go back to your meth lab! After yesterday's shaker I am betting this weeks profits were a mess!

Palin/Cruz 2016. It will be a Brawl!
Right, Walt, 'Bammy is just brimming with respect for those who serve and protect the nation he "leads".

[Linked Image]

Guess he thinks he's better than royalty.

[Linked Image]
Noooooo...I was just point out the obvious! Just call me captain! Lets call it the "Pooch Salute"! I just wish it was a more manly mutt!
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

I hope they can cure that STD this time! Ask for 2 shots instead of the normal 1!

No stds here. Happily married for 6 years. Do you and your boyfriends get tested regularly?

Come on! You know that your brother is clean!
Is that GWB?
It must suck to pretend to be concerned when you hero GWB has done the same thing! But at least he is an American!

Glad we can agree on that, maybe there's hope yet.............
probably not,
First you would have to delete your obama spank bank.
Thought I should put up something good for my 1500th post. [Linked Image]Bullseye?

Actually walt I prefer the opposite sex. And I think you nambla types are some sick [bleep].[Linked Image]

No stds here. Happily married for 6 years. Do you and your boyfriends get tested regularly?

Of course they are tested regularly. That's how he is apparently aware of the shot protocol.

There is quite a difference in the two salutes shown dickhead. It appears that Bush made every attempt to properly salute while holding a 20-30 pound dog, not an easy task. OTOH, skeeter did his usual disrespectful oh ok I'll attempt a half hearted salute...if I must.
But I'm quite certain that YOU will NEVER understand.
You realize walt is done with this thread, correct? He runs away every time facts come into the conversation. (especially when he himself posted the facts that make him look like a dumb [bleep])
[Linked Image]
You mean the same disrespect for our troops that Bush shows by visiting them in hospitals, and by greeting returning vets at airports??

How many times has your POS done that??

GFY!! (AS IF YOU COULD)
Walt was an abused child. His PTSD stems from having his lunch money stolen at the school playground.
Is that GWB?

Nice!

Nope it is your hero zero.
Is this one on topic?[Linked Image]

This is better than DIY Guy avatar!
Noooooo...I was just point out the obvious! Just call me captain! Lets call it the "Pooch Salute"! I just wish I was a more manly mutt!

OK poochy. that will be your new name from now on...poochy.
I respect obama, as much as he respects the military.

Actually walt I prefer the opposite sex. And I think you nambla types are some sick [bleep].[Linked Image]

You have a nice looking family. Why do you feel the need to disrespect my family? It really is beneath you a bit don't ya think? Disagree with my politics all you want but try to keep it above the belt!
Originally Posted by Raeford
There is quite a difference in the two salutes shown dickhead. It appears that Bush made every attempt to properly salute while holding a 20-30 pound dog, not an easy task. OTOH, skeeter did his usual disrespectful oh ok I'll attempt a half hearted salute...if I must.

uh......Put the pooch down.....Put the drink down....What is the difference?
Originally Posted by Raeford

By the way...I do understand as I grew up in a career military family and lived on/off 4 different bases as a child in 3 different countries. I get it, do you?
Tell your bud in Oklahoma, "ally Akbar" for us, Walt.
I call bullchit
Tell ze row your hero "good job". Still no jihad acts on his watch.

You have a nice looking family. Why do you feel the need to disrespect my family? It really is beneath you a bit don't ya think? Disagree with my politics all you want but try to keep it above the belt!

You made the std comment, got the name calling started. You are good at that. And then you play innocent. Haven't seen you sneak the race card in lately. I can almost picture you sitting under your bridge rubbing that sexist card between your fingers, Hillary 2016!!!

Hell ya!

[Linked Image]

Hillary 2016!!!

Hell ya!

It is good to see that you have come to terms with our next president , well at least for the next 8 years!

[Linked Image]
douchebags like you and zero need to earn respect,
AFAIAC poochy and zero are both a waste of oxygen
Originally Posted by eh76

May I call you "Cartman"? Ask your children.

Back on topic.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by eh76

May I call you "Cartman"? Ask your children.

Why are you just plain stupid? I have no idea what your libtard mind is referring too. Can I still cal you a retarded dumbass libtard welfare leaching zero hero supporter?
Back on topic.
[Linked Image]

please carry on
Ya know poochy I just might book a trip to visit...funny thing is you will never know who I am laugh laugh laugh
That would be so freaking nice, and an oft thought dream of mine.
Nwa would be my friend if I could get him lined up with a BJ for his hero.
© 24hourcampfire