Home
This damn thing is amazing! Keeps ice in my drink for up to 16 hours. It's a little pricey but it's nice to have something that keeps my drinks cold. Thought I would pass along a good review in case somebody is interested

[Linked Image]

Here is a link to Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JP...amp;simLd=1#immersive-view_1411961528985
I'm thinkin some pics don't add up??
Orvis sells em as wading boots?

Those sly dogs!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Orvis sells em as wading boots?

Those sly dogs!

F****ng iPhone! Hate this damn thing. My copy/paste isn't working anymore. I'll get some pics up
Me thinks his drinks are pretty potent ones. grin
Originally Posted by Partsman
Me thinks his drinks are pretty potent ones. grin

I don't even drink. Sad isn't it grin
Looks like my Thermos brand
Damn HS, you just cost me $30! Love my yeti 75 so I have to give one of these a go...
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Damn HS, you just cost me $30! Love my yeti 75 so I have to give one of these a go...

Lol! I paid $35 at cabelas and then went back and bought my wife one.

I used it the first time on Wednesday when I went out to the plains to scout for a night. Filled it with tea and ice at 3pm and didn't finish it before I got the the ranch. The next morning at 7am the damn thing still had ice in it. Never had a cup retain ice like that

Hope you enjoy it as much as I like mine
Yeti makes good stuff.
I have a good buddy who swears by his. Says he can leave an iced drink in his car all day down here and that its still cold when he gets off of work.
I fill one with ice water and place by my bed each night, and there is still ice in when I wake. They work.
I prefer to just drink my drink. No one has yet made a better cup than those 20oz red plastic ones you use on picnics!
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
I fill one with ice water and place by my bed each night, and there is still ice in when I wake. They work.

Last winter our heating crapped out, too.
$30.00 for a freakin' cup? Seriously guys...... For one thing, it doesn't take me 16 hours to drink a glass of tea, for cryin' outloud. For another boys, I to some $200.00 solar powered ashtrays you'd probably be interested, and for only $80.00 more, I'll throw in a nifty-difty cup holder too!
Where's it made?
Originally Posted by huntsonora
This damn thing is amazing! Keeps ice in my drink for up to 16 hours. It's a little pricey but it's nice to have something that keeps my drinks cold. Thought I would pass along a good review in case somebody is interested

[Linked Image]

Here is a link to Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JP...amp;simLd=1#immersive-view_1411961528985

HuntSonora, do you still need a phone charger? Every picture you post like this your battery is almost dead!!! laugh
Won't that get you arrested in NYC?
$40.00 for 1 cup? Don't think so!

If I'm in need of more ice, i can always stop at a store and get another drink, or better yet, just pull another out of the cooler.

Respects,
Richard
Originally Posted by Buckskin

If I'm in need of more ice, i can always stop at a store and get another drink, or better yet, just pull another out of the cooler.

Respects,
Richard

It should come with a chain to padlock it to the console in the truck, so the tweekers don't get while they're grabbing your CD's.
Does it come with a hat and window sticker?

Those are #UBERKEWL
You can get a Yeti mug for a lot less than $40 if you settle for something simpler.

[Linked Image]
The best cup that I've ever owned is the one that took the brunt of a bad hop at third base.
I tried one. My dick was too small.

Travis
Cup, not vagina.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Cup, not vagina.

I don't respond to cyber-bullies.

Travis
My drinks stay cold from September to May......no big deal!

Respects,
Richard

That's what I thought when I sprung for my cooler, but when cats are runnin back into town for Ice and I'm shakin up fresh martinis it all seems worth it grin
I bought an Avex coffee mug a few months ago. It's my best cup yet. Keeps coffee hot for many hours and has a lot of nifty features like the "carabiner" handle clip. Haven't used it for cold drinks yet. Here it is:

[Linked Image]

BTW, I seem to have been taken royally. I bought this in a recreation outlet "discount" store but paid a lot more than the MSRP shown HERE Despite that, I think it's worth what I paid for it, because it is even better than they describe it.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Where's it made?

Red China,of course. YETI is making a decent profit on these puppies.

I got three.....for myself and my two close buddies. They work as advertise.....especially the no sweating part. You can push a straw down thru the sippy hole.
I tried hot coffee in mine and into the ice box it went. After 4 hrs i interrupted the test and coffee was still hot.
It will be tested under normal winter hunting conditions.
Pricey.....heavy....ChiCom made....but it is a quality made product.

Respects,
Richard

LOL. I liked the tumbler so much I bought a Yeti cooler today grin

I don't know, when I am guiding hunts and its hot it sure is nice to know your drink will still be cold whenever you get back to the truck. I hate iced tea that no longer has ice and is hot
If you guys are bound and determined to spend $40.00 on a coffee cup, I've got some $800.00 G.I. can openers I can fix you up with-I'll even write Yetti on the box for ya'.
Huntsonora,

I'm going to give some of these out as gifts this year so thanks for posting.

Also, it's your birthday so I trust you are already drunk.

Travis
I bought the 30 oz Yeti too. Damn nice coffee cup and worth the money. Bought a second one after my wife tried to hijack mine.
Originally Posted by deflave
Huntsonora,

I'm going to give some of these out as gifts this year so thanks for posting.

Also, it's your birthday so I trust you are already drunk.

Travis

I am not a drinker but I may have one tonight.

Found a pretty big deer this morning so it's been a good day so far. For the record, I was drinking iced tea from the yeti tumbler when I found it grin
I have bought 6 Yeti coolers. 3 65's I think is the size and 3 rodies. Gave away 4 to the kids as presents.
I'm setting on a Cabela's card, so guess what I'll buy today.

You guys that don't live in heat, go ahead and down them all you want. I know better.
damn, how long does it take you guys to drink a glass of coke/tea?
30 oz is one hell of a lot of tea.
Look at it this way, you pour your cup of tea, you drink and drive to look for deer, you get out of truck to go look for an hour or two, back in truck for the drive to next area, drink a little liq, get to next area and look around for several hours then back in truck. Hot out today, take a cold drink.
I didn't load a cooler, go buy ice, put drinks in said cooler or have to unload the cooler at end of day.
but you could buy a 3 day cooler for $40 and not only have a cold 12 pack but pack a lunch too
Originally Posted by KFWA
but you could buy a 3 day cooler for $40 and not only have a cold 12 pack but pack a lunch too

Yes Sir I have had the 3 day coolers, why I went to the Yeti.
24 hours at camp and the ice would melt.
Still have the 3 day coolers in fact, stored away from sight.
The sun is relentless down here in the summer. Gets old moving the cooler to the shade, taping cooler with tape.
I don't have to go to town to get ice.

(quote) LOL. I liked the tumbler so much I bought a Yeti cooler today grin

I don't know, when I am guiding hunts and its hot it sure is nice to know your drink will still be cold whenever you get back to the truck. I hate iced tea that no longer has ice and is hot [/quote]

That's what Coolers are for!!!

Respects,
Richard
I live in Arizona and it's probably not as hot here as in Texas. We have two Yeti mugs and a Roadie cooler. We have to dump the ice out every few hours or they spill over!
Well HS, bought the tumbler. Testing at this time.
I have been digging this one. It's a total hippy company but man they work good.

http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/insulated/klean-kanteen-insulated.php

They even make stainless insulated pint glasses!

http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/cups-tumblers/steel-pint-cup.php

There are some stores around here that sell Yeti cooleers. i took a look at them, and then found the price tag. For the price they wanted, i'll stick with my $25 Igloo.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
If you guys are bound and determined to spend $40.00 on a coffee cup, I've got some $800.00 G.I. can openers I can fix you up with-I'll even write Yetti on the box for ya'.

^^^^ grin
At the start of this review of the Yeti tumbler 30 oz, I filled cup with tea and ice.
Tea gone, damn ice still there.
Texas ice just naturally last longer than
that yankee ice, all things being equal. grin
I'm waiting for the ice to melt for sure. Maybe go make some more tea and dump it in the tumbler.

Originally Posted by Wtxj
I'm waiting for the ice to melt for sure. Maybe go make some more tea and dump it in the tumbler.

Pretty damn good tumbler isn't it?

Sure it is. I went and made more tea last night and drank most of the tea. Woke up at 3 am, you guessed it to go relive myself.
Of course I was awake by then so stayed up until 6 am and back to bed until 9 am. Never drink that amount of tea before bed time. But I was in test mode at that time. Left over tea still cold at 3am. Test is finished now.
What am I doing now---sipping a 30 oz. glass of tea.

Sure it is. I went and made more tea last night and drank most of the tea. Woke up at 3 am, you guessed it to go relive myself.
Of course I was awake by then so stayed up until 6 am and back to bed until 9 am. Never drink that amount of tea before bed time. But I was in test mode at that time. Left over tea still cold at 3am. Test is finished now.
What am I doing now---sipping a 30 oz. glass of tea.

I don't blame ya'. If I paid 35 bucks for a tumbler to drink something out of...I'd be using it all the time too.
It does look and sound like a good one.
Well kids are gone for years, be surprised how much extra money is around after that time period.
Plus it was free, used a birthday gift card to buy it.
For less money you can get an insulated 64oz growler that holds twice as much, likely for considerably longer and have a screw on lid.

But then it won't say Yeti.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E63THQA?pc_redir=1411946073&robot_redir=1

These things are the chit.
Cost is the same.

What is it that you guys up in the PNW and just the north country don't understand about heat. I really don't give a [bleep] what name is on a cooler. I just want them to cool for days and days in the heat. Don't want to run into town to get ice. The tumbler, that's just to spite you guys and It happens to work.
Cost is the same.

What is it that you guys up in the PNW and just the north country don't understand about heat. I really don't give a [bleep] what name is on a cooler. I just want them to cool for days and days in the heat. Don't want to run into town to get ice. The tumbler, that's just to spite you guys and It happens to work.

+1................all the bellyaching from the "I ain't never gonna spend $35 on a tumbler" crowd cracks me up. Probably the same bunch of people who have $500 Iphone's, $250 Oakleys, etc.
Cost is the same.

Dummy, I'll repeat myself just once for you, so try and follow.

"For less money you can get an insulated 64oz growler that holds twice as much, likely for considerably longer and have a screw on lid. "

Where the hell did I say anything about coolers?
Careful there DA, the container you showed cost 29.95 plus shipping on that site. Plus shipping will get you to 38.00 or so. May have to put a curse on your ass.
I don't want to carry around 64 oz of liq. Do you?
I think I'll go pick out a little figure to put some pins in just for you.
But first things first, you need to train me on the putting on a curse.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Cost is the same.

"For less money you can get an insulated 64oz growler that holds twice as much, likely for considerably longer and have a screw on lid. "

I like the yeti better as it fits in a cup holder. It's a quality product. If you don't like it, don't buy one
Got mine last night and did a little test. Half full of ice, tap water sitting in the counter in a 75 degree house. 14 hours for the last piece to melt.

Going to give it a trial run on some whiskey drinks here in a few. I like it.
Originally Posted by smithwr

A 30 ounce whiskey drink. Now we're talkin'...!
Originally Posted by smithwr
Got mine last night and did a little test. Half full of ice, tap water sitting in the counter in a 75 degree house. 14 hours for the last piece to melt.

Bet that water was still cold for another 4 to 6 hours.
Cost is the same.

I like the yeti better as it fits in a cup holder. It's a quality product. If you don't like it, don't buy one

Yeti makes great stuff! No doubt it will keep your drink cold/hot for a while. Dbl wall vacuum insulated containers have been doing it for years. .

For keeping a drink cold in the truck or pack, I prefer the 50/50 SS growler for the reasons I posted is all. Good point on the cup holder.
Careful there DA, the container you showed cost 29.95 plus shipping on that site. Plus shipping will get you to 38.00 or so. May have to put a curse on your ass.
I don't want to carry around 64 oz of liq. Do you?
I think I'll go pick out a little figure to put some pins in just for you.
But first things first, you need to train me on the putting on a curse.

You can find them lots of places for about $30. I get them for just over $17, including shipping and single color company logo. Bulk rates of course. 30oz is too small for me, and I like the screw on lid.

I learned all my voodoo from Jews, Masons, and watching Harry Potter. Careful....or I'll turn your azz into a chicken.
Gypsy's, that's who I'm going to. Large group live in the area.
Tx in the winter, Mi in the summer.

Bet these people know how to put a curse on you David Alan (DA) from the PNW.

I know what I'll do, I'm going to send you the Yeti sticker. That is the curse. Right to your home.

PM your address and the sticker is yours---------------------

I'm rollin'!!

Send'r on up, Wtxj.
PO Box 618
Fox Island WA 98333

I'll put it on my water jug.
I'm rollin'!!

Send'r on up, Wtxj.
PO Box 618
Fox Island WA 98333

Will do
Agree my brother bought me one and its amazing how long the ice lasts. Even with the pickup parked, not running and windows up it will last all day.
I'm rollin'!!

Send'r on up, Wtxj.
PO Box 618
Fox Island WA 98333

Will do

The curse is in the mail today. 4 or 5 days to get to you?
Thanks!

Is there a return address on the parcel? If not, PM me one. I'll send a Haitian special south bound!
Thanks!

Is there a return address on the parcel? If not, PM me one. I'll send a Haitian special south bound!

Of course not.

PM sent smile
[Linked Image]

In The World!

Thanks Wtxj!
I was just looking at these last night for some reason. Everywhere I look online though, it says that it is currently unavailable.

Thanks huntsanora...because you posted it here, everyone bought them up before I got the chance! Haha!
[Linked Image]

In The World!

Thanks Wtxj!

Nice Yeti tumbler.
It's faux don'tcha know!

You got a package inbound.
I'm rollin'!!

Send'r on up, Wtxj.
PO Box 618
Fox Island WA 98333

The curse is working cause I just erased my whole message.
Crazy MadMooner sent a box, I was out of town on a Dove Hunt for the last 5 days. Box was not at my house when I left, when I called the wife, she says I have a big box at the house from Washington St. I say don't open it, it is a curse in a box. Then I have to tell her the whole storey about me sending a curse to Washington St. and this is a return curse.

I work around it all day cleaning up from the trip. Football games, cloths washing, food, and a shower.
Just let the box sit, it's a curse from the PNW.
All was done games over (the game) with a win.
Nothing left to do but open the box with a curse in it.
Rip it open and find a brand new 64 oz. growler inside.
What a surprise.

Must Thank the madmooner from the PNW.
The curse is working cause I forgot to take the Yeti on my trip of 5 days.
© 24hourcampfire