Home
Nothing!

There are some things even a pig won't do.LOL.
TFF, look at Rosi O.
Sarah Palin?
Your wife,the pig who is married to an ass-hole such as yourself.LMAO

Which proves one fact,there are exceptions to the rule.LMAO.
Does that make Wally a "Porker".
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Does that make Wally a "Porker".

No, it makes NWA aka Northern Fairy a porker poker.LOL.
Come on Guys....

Doesn't matter how dumb a statement someone may make.... it doesn't warrant insulting their spouse or anyone else in their family....
Originally Posted by Seafire
Come on Guys....
Doesn't matter how dumb a statement someone may make.... it doesn't warrant insulting their spouse or anyone else in their family....

That isn't applicable since NWA only comes here to bait members and insult decent citizens.

He's only receiving what he dishes out.

That's your personal call...

I just think if nothing else, someone's point comes across with more credence if they leave someone's family or spouse out of it..

just my feelings and observation...

bet let each member's conscious be their guide...
To answer the question.The Pig Dies.
Who says his spouse is a spittail.
You get an NWA, a Pelosi, a Hillary
Come on Guys....

Hard for me to have any sympathy for the hypocrtical, lying POS Walt is.

and I myself may have strayed from it concerning him.

but I'd have to agree, we look better to each other and more importantly to the man in the mirror when we leave each other's families out of our disputes.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Sarah Palin?

Dumba$$
Henry Waxman. ;-{>8
I just hope Walt is not allowed to be crossed with anything.
Not all Democrats want to promote abortion,do away with guns,or Support gay marriage.I live in West Virginia,and our state is split ,and it's a buffer between the non-union states and the union states..In my time I have saw the West Virginia coal industry go non-union with pos operators like Don(blood on his hands)Blankenship sacrificing good mens lives to line his,and Massey energy's pockets.
I was fortunate to have a Father who made enough to raise us,without Mother having to work,and I too have been able to support my family pretty comfortably because I got a good job with Union Carbide at 19..I've got an Uncle,that's a Republican who lives in a right to work state,and when he comes to visit he even blames Earl Ray Tomlin for the potholes.He moved south in the late 50s,or early 60s,and lucked into a decent job with Duke Power,but his kids have been forced to take low paying jobs.My cousin got on at Coke a Cola about when I got on at Carbide,and he was only making about a third of what I was making .Remember it was Republican Herbert Hoover who public declared that a man should be able to live on a dollar a day.I admit the Democratic party is poisoned by too many rotten apples,but the Republican party is dirty too. .We really do need a common sense third party more than ever.I used to vote,but nowdays theirs no one worth voting for.
Come on Guys....

Spot on but in the past a few of these mental midgets have threatened to Kill, kick the $hit out of and even wished my wife and family would be raped and murdered because I did not agree with their point of view.......Reminds me of IS..Convert or die! We have a few very troubled campfire members.
Come on Guys....

Spot on but in the past a few of these mental midgets have threatened to Kill, kick the $hit out of and even wished my wife and family would be raped and murdered because I did not agree with their point of view.......Reminds me of IS..Convert or die! We have a few very troubled campfire members.
I don't wish your family I'll, they are living with ill. I pray for them.
ESAD WALT!!!

Post up some hunting pictures. ( not your "clients").
Come on Guys....

There was a way, a MOA if you wish, of what made the USA what it was yesterday - the greatest creditor nation in history that provided 50% of the worlds wealth. Your liberal pals have made it what it is today- the greatest debtor nation in history, and under your president, too gutless to call a jihadist a terrorist.
If you haven't figgered this out yet I don't post any photos. I Hunt, not brag.
Sarah Palin?

I detect envy............ smile
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Sarah Palin?

Caught me! Don't tell Bow!
If you haven't figgered this out yet I don't post any photos. I Hunt, not brag.

What? Welfare checks, EBT cards.

You are correct, they aren't after your guns. They want traitors to have them.

While I agree with Seafire I don't feel a bit sorry for you.
You come on here with the sole purpose of starting trouble and then whine when you find some.

Screw you, ya chit starting liberal bitch.
It's scary to think folks run free when they believe in crap like he.

Another example of a well educated. scary little man.

yes you are all you state.
Yep, a pos full of hate for the USA nwa, who believed everything your 4 th. grade teacher had to say.

ESAD walt!!!
http://pjmedia.com/zombie/2014/09/23/climate-movement-drops-mask-admits-communist-agenda/
Your hero the ze row fits right in. Keep sucking his ass nwa, and maybe you can get your Willie in him.
Come on Guys....

Will try and leave your family members out of it.

and folks have threatened you for your behavior? Despicable! and with you being such a nice guy and all???

you're the one that has the sig line about a brawl, it seems that's what you desire?

so the offer for you to kick the $hit out of me remains on the table.

but you likely won't, you'll just continue to engage in your typical lying, hypocritical and inflammatory behavior here

and then act all butt hurt and abused when someone calls you on your schtick

who coulda seen that coming? whistle
oops just noticed you chitcanned your sigline.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to retract my offer for you to kick the chit outa me.

NOT
When a republican doesn't vote or doesn't vote republican then the democrats win.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Sarah Palin?

Caught me! Don't tell Bow!

I'm not sure that I am the one who is pathological about Sarah Palin...
Wishing ill on someone's family?
Sounds right out of the liberal playbook!
this is what you get

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire