Home
Report says Kenyan muslim arrested for threatening to cut off a woman's head.
News report can't bring itself to say the threatened woman was Jewish though. shocked
link to story
Oklahoma City Police arrested a man on a terrorism charge Friday after he allegedly made a reference about beheading a female co-worker at a nursing home, OKCFox.com reported.

Jacob Muriithi, 30, allegedly told a woman on Sept. 13 that he was Muslim and affiliated with terror group ISIS. He was charged one day after another man in Oklahoma allegedly beheaded a co-worker.

"The threat precipitated from a piece of religious jewelry," police told the station. "It does appear to stem from [the victim's] ethnicity."

According to an incident report from OKC PD, the victim was wearing a star of David necklace. The unnamed woman works at the Bellevue Nursing Home in Oklahoma City and filed a report on Sept. 16, police said.

Muriithi, who is originally from Kenya, made a suggestion that he "was going to wait until she got off work and cut her head off" and then post it on Facebook, the station reported.

Muriithi told police during questioning that "he was joking."

Meanwhile, another man is accused of beheading a coworker in Oklahoma.
Certainly one of Obama's co-religious members.
Sorry Ma'am, but your son was a jackass Muslim who deserves to be put down like the rabid dog that he is.
"there are two sides to every story, and we are only hearing one"

Well chit bitch, the victim is DEAD, and can't tell her story. shocked

These negro families are always pulling this crap.
Ain't that the one. Every one of these jungle rats was a good boy and you just didn't understand him. OOPS there goes another head.
Now, boys, it's just workplace violence. Nothing to see here, move along. As much as it pains me to say it....

Don't lose your heads over it.
Joking, eh? Fun's over, big fella....
Its never, I cant believe my son did that. Its always an excuse, its societys fault or he was provoked, or he was with the wrong crowd ! Guess what,,, your son is a piece of $hit who is gonna bust hell wide the flip open.
© 24hourcampfire