Home
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/shelley-dufresne-teacher-sex-rachel-respess_n_5915244.html

that boy should an award.

[Linked Image]

Shelley Dufresne (left) and Rachel Respess (right)

Two teachers at the same Louisiana high school have been charged in the sex abuse of the same male student, according to police.

Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, both teach at Destrehan High School in St. Charles Parish. They are each charged with one count of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, according to the St. Charles Herald Guide.

WDSU quoted an unnamed source who implied that the victim was involved in a threesome with the teachers.

According to WGNO:

Multiple sources say the student, then 16 and now 17, met the two teachers at the Kenner home where some of their sexual encounters were videotaped.

Dufresne, who has taught at the school for 10 years, was arrested Tuesday and released from St. Charles Parish jail on $200,000 bond later that night. According to WGNO, the mother of three is under house arrest, and is not allowed to leave her home except for continued intensive mental health treatment, doctors� appointments, and church.

Respass, who is in her second year teaching at the school, turned herself in on Wednesday.

Police began their investigation last Friday after educators learned that a male student had been "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers," according to a St. Charles Sheriff's Office report.

WDSU reports that the teachers were put on paid leave last Friday after the allegations came to light.

Parents aren't taking the allegations lightly.

�Unfortunately as a parent of a son that attends Destrehan High School, it�s a little overwhelming at times, and my son is taking it difficult as well, but I think the whole school is taking it difficultly,� Destrehan High School parent Antonio Morales told WGNO. �When anything happens here at Destrehan, all of Destrehan suffers.�

Like Us On Facebook | Follow Us On Twitter | Contact The Author
Originally Posted by stxhunter
WDSU quoted an unnamed source who implied that the victim was involved in a threesome with the teachers.

Police began their investigation last Friday after educators learned that a male student had been "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers," according to a St. Charles Sheriff's Office report.

I would be bragging too. grin
Trophies. We never had teachers like that.
Bragging. Still the number one way to get caught. At anything.

Sounds like he already did
Originally Posted by pira114
Bragging. Still the number one way to get caught. At anything.

What's the old saying? "Loose lips sink ships"?
Damn, I wish I was a "victim" like that when I was in high school. grin
As cool and kinky as it sounds, I don't want a 24 year old women, much less a 32 year old women going after my son at age 16. There is not enough emotional growth and maturity at the stage to take anything healthy out of such an encounter. The brain of a 16 year old is much closer to that of a 12 year old than it is a 24/32 year old. Watch SpongeBob at breakfast and then have the nasty three way after school with the teachers? Doesn't go together.

That is good fantasy stuff that should stay fantasy for their age. What's with the nympho teachers? You can't tell me they can't find a consenting adult male to join in their games.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

OR adjust to the fact that your 14-16 year old little girls dress hot and play with male teachers just as often and just as consensually.
I live in Kenner. Don't know these two, unfortunately. grin

Clyde
Originally Posted by hatari

That is good fantasy stuff that should stay fantasy for their age. What's with the nympho teachers? You can't tell me they can't find a consenting adult male to join in their games.

If their male faculty counterparts are any like TRH it's a bit easier to understand.
those folks that want to charge the female teachers with sex abuse have obviously never been a 16 year old boy. smile
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
those folks that want to charge the female teachers with sex abuse have obviously never been a 16 year old boy. smile
I hope they get all-male juries. No way they'd convict.

Idiot.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Idiot.
Typical sixteen-year-old kid. What teenager wouldn't brag about nailing a couple of hotties like those?

The teachers are the ones who are idiots.
Cute fem sex teachers get snickered at, men do hard time. Today's justice.
let them go

I'm tired of these women getting arrested for doing what a kid wants.

and yes I have a double standard. I'm not so keen on men going after young girls, but a high school teenage boy? c'mon.

60 years ago men took their boy and paid a woman to introduce him to how its done.
Where were these women when we were teenagers? I feel cheated. frown
I sure would have took it for the team @ 16.
I wonder if the kid pulled the usual stunt of putting it on Facebook. A lot of people have gone to prison for bragging on there.
Originally Posted by KFWA
let them go

and yes I have a double standard. I'm not so keen on men going after young girls, but a high school teenage boy? c'mon.

60 years ago men took their boy and paid a woman to introduce him to how its done.

Doin what kids want may not be the gold standard for good ideas. just sayin.
This has been going on probably since there were teenagers and teachers. In 1957 I was Junior in High School, we had a hot 22 year old English teacher just out of college, she lasted almost a full school year before she got knocked up by one of the Senior boys and had to leave town.
I'd say "odds" are pretty good that those gals have had a whole lot of dicks put in them if they are doing a 3 some with a 16 year old student. If STDs and mentally ill women get you off, they are your gals.
Dumbazz kid - shoulda kept his mouth shut..

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
laugh laugh
Kid needs to learn Strip, Shoot, Shut up
Start shaving your balls and maybe one could get in on that action?
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Sounds like he already did

yeah, lucky little SOB, and then he is stupid enough to brag about it...plus he gets TWO of them!!!

We have sexy teachers like that at my High School...but there was over 300 guys in my senior class of 680.... and I am sure everyone of those teachers we had that were that hot had most of those guys lusting after them....

dreams come true and the idiot blows it...stupidschitt...on the jury I wouldn't find those gals guilty of a darn thing...especially if there were "no witnesses" and it was only some high school chump out bragging...
Originally Posted by Calvin
I'd say "odds" are pretty good that those gals have had a whole lot of dicks put in them if they are doing a 3 some with a 16 year old student. If STDs and mentally ill women get you off, they are your gals.

This is the real world truth.

Big difference in a 19 y.o. college dude romping the Watusi War dance with 2 older chicks, but the 16 y.o. may have been a mere Sophomore in high school. That's a huge spread in emotional development. He hasn't been able to sport wood for too long at that age.
Originally Posted by KFWA
let them go

I have no problem with it these women being arrested, and I'd raise hell if they weren't were it my boy. Tired of the double standard that females are victims of men's sexual advances, but males are simply "getting what they want" when a woman sleeps with them.

Hell, when I was sixteen, I'd do it too! A threesome with two hot teachers? Hellz Yeah. But my teachers looked more like this:

[Linked Image]

Props to the kid for a score! I'd be braggin' too. But the women should still be in jail...same as any man would be. At 16, this kid cannot yet begin to understand the possible repercussions of sleeping with these two (unwanted child, lifelong STD's, etc), and has nowhere near the brain capacity or experience to deal with the deceit or manipulation of an older woman.

Still, I'd have glady traded places with him to save him from this disturbing incident...

Hands up. Who thinks it's okay for a 16-year-old boy to have sex with a 16-year-old girl?

Same age. Fully consensual. No mental health issues. Assume no law in your state that otherwise makes it a crime.

Is it okay?
How many on here had grannies that got married when they was 14,15 yrs old?

And that was at a time women wearin pants was taboo.
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Where were these women when we were teenagers? I feel cheated. frown

This! When I was 16, all I could think about was getting something "wet". Most of the guys my age were the same way. Those that were'nt were looked at funny and avoided. It wouldn't have mattered if the girl was 16, 24, 32, or 40. No way I or any of my friends would have considered ourselves "victims" or "abused".
Christ, I had a girl on the bus that has a 7 month old daughter. She's 17 now but got pregnant at 15.

I also have a freshman in high school that is a few months pregnant.

I've also had 17 year old 'kids' work for me, wearing the uniform.

I'm thinking a 16 year old knows what's going on. Not that he necessarily knows the consequences, but then many 30 year old folks aren't aware of them either.
In related news, Mrs. Dufresne's husband, a banker named Andy, has been arrested for the murder of his cheating wife and her lover despite his claims of innocence. I smell a book deal.

Big difference in a 19 y.o. college dude romping the Watusi War dance with 2 older chicks, but the 16 y.o. may have been a mere Sophomore in high school. That's a huge spread in emotional development. He hasn't been able to sport wood for too long at that age.

It is a pretty good bet that these two have buried a whole lot of peckers, but that's pretty much true of any college age girl nowadays. I wouldn't consider them any more at risk for STD's or any more "mentally ill" than the average college girl at any SEC school today. The sexual revolution was 50 years ago, women do freaky stuff now. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the fact of the matter. These gals just got caught. I have a friend that was banging a hot teacher in high school, she eventually quit her job and followed him when he went off to college and they got married afterwards. He was about the third or fourth high school boy she'd had an affair with. They stayed married for 20 years and had two kids until two years ago when she caught him cheating and divorced him.

As for the 16 year old "emotional development" and "he hasn't been able to sport wood for too long" comments, give me a break. 16 year old boys having sex with anything that'll let them isn't exactly a new phenomenon, you act like this hasn't been going on for the last couple of million years or so with the human race. Protestant puritanism aside, 16 year old boys are fully capable of having sex with anything up to and including a 2x4 without having their delicate psyches scarred for life. If you went back far enough in your family tree I'm sure you'd find a bunch of your grandfathers that were married and starting families at 16 years of age, and their wives were likely 13-15.
My granny was 15.

I was 14 for my first "member" 2 minute love affair......

I am totally normal... grin

Or not.
Originally Posted by JAC43
In related news, Mrs. Dufresne's husband, a banker named Andy, has been arrested for the murder of his cheating wife and her lover despite his claims of innocence. I smell a book deal.

no, no. you have it all wrong. it was the twitchy golf guy.
Originally Posted by JAC43

"Brooks was here"
Originally Posted by Redneck
Dumbazz kid - shoulda kept his mouth shut..

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
laugh laugh

That would for sure be what's called a hung jury.

Well, it seemed like a few miserable ages at that time for me. wink
Originally Posted by Certifiable
"Brooks was here"

"Salvation lies within."

Hands up. Who thinks it's okay for a 16-year-old boy to have sex with a 16-year-old girl?

Same age. Fully consensual. No mental health issues. Assume no law in your state that otherwise makes it a crime.

Is it okay?

No. It's preferred. In Mexico they would already have a kid or two. Matter of fact, most the brown and black Dimocraps in the US that age do too. The crime is that we have to pay for it.

High school should be over by the age of 16. They don't learn enough more to be able to get a job in two more years anyway. In India, students are entering college at that age.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
It is a pretty good bet that these two have buried a whole lot of peckers, but that's pretty much true of any college age girl nowadays. I wouldn't consider them any more at risk for STD's or any more "mentally ill" than the average college girl at any SEC school today. The sexual revolution was 50 years ago, women do freaky stuff now. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the fact of the matter. These gals just got caught. I have a friend that was banging a hot teacher in high school, she eventually quit her job and followed him when he went off to college and they got married afterwards. He was about the third or fourth high school boy she'd had an affair with. They stayed married for 20 years and had two kids until two years ago when she caught him cheating and divorced him.

As for the 16 year old "emotional development" and "he hasn't been able to sport wood for too long" comments, give me a break. 16 year old boys having sex with anything that'll let them isn't exactly a new phenomenon, you act like this hasn't been going on for the last couple of million years or so with the human race. Protestant puritanism aside, 16 year old boys are fully capable of having sex with anything up to and including a 2x4 without having their delicate psyches scarred for life. If you went back far enough in your family tree I'm sure you'd find a bunch of your grandfathers that were married and starting families at 16 years of age, and their wives were likely 13-15.
This.
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Certifiable
"Brooks was here"

"Salvation lies within."
Great flick. Must have seen it a half dozen times.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Is it okay?

No. It's preferred. In Mexico they would already have a kid or two. Matter of fact, most the brown and black Dimocraps in the US that age do too. The crime is that we have to pay for it.

High school should be over by the age of 16. They don't learn enough more to be able to get a job in two more years anyway. In India, students are entering college at that age.
Yep.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Is it okay?

Okay, let's make it more interesting. Say that tomorrow it was no longer illegal for an adult to have sex with a 16-year-old.

Are you, as a father of a 16-year-old boy, more uncomfortable with:

16-year-old-boy having casual sex with a girl of 16, who, while maybe not a virgin, is pretty inexperienced. Or ...

16-year-old boy having casual sex with a single woman of 32, middle-class with a master's degree and a good job, who is more likely to practice safe sex.

And your boy is not going to marry either of them.
Makes me think the two teachers already had a lesbian relationship ongoing and thought it would be really hot to invite a young stud to join them. Any time this kind of stuff goes beyond the fantasy stage it paases into the criminal stage.
Any guy who would even try to suggest that this boy was abused or taken advantage of is obviously

..... GAY
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Any guy who would even try to suggest that this boy was abused or taken advantage of is obviously

..... GAY

And hunts with a .270
I cling to this quaint personal notion that we would all be better off if folks got married and then had a great lifelong relationship.

Course, I also believe folks should be free to enjoy the fruits of their choices, once they are reasonably old enough to know the consequences.
dumbass shoulda kept his piehole silent

couple of good looking pieces of ass in those photos for sure

This.

Fun and funny as it might sound in the abstract, this is likely much closer to the truth. Add to all of the above the stupidity in not realizing that everybody in school would know inside of a week.

Over a quarter century in teaching I've known a couple of women teachers of this general sort. I'd not want them screwing with my son.

Birdwatcher

IME, teachers are right behind Southern Baptist girls in propensity to throw the puzzy around.

A Southern Baptist teacher?

God bless 'em!
Those teachers are also likely the 14-16 year old girls in school who were boffing their older male teachers. Getting lucky my foot. Learned behavior. Bet on it.

I realize incidents like this have alway occurred but I think they are increasing and it is morally wrong. Believe me, I come from no position of moral superiority at all as I have had my own struggles and continue to.

But our culture has gone off the tracks in regard to the proper place (marriage) and purpose of sex between a man and a women as even shown here by the winking at attractive women teachers enticing a high school kid. What kind of other poor judgements might these teachers have made and in the class room? I wonder how much obvious posturing and flirting took place openly before and how this may have effected some of the girls in the classroom. Imagine those other guys with toxic doses of testosterone squirting around--a great environment for learning.

Anyway, yes, these women should suffer some legal penalty and hopefully some social stigma as well but that seems to be on the wane; legal penalties due deter improper behavior and that's good as some will always lack the will to abstain in a tempting situation.
Kids sleeping with kids is a different thing than obvious adults sleeping with kids.
Have you had a 16 year old of your own at home in the last decade? I have one just out of college and another in middle school. Some of you may view this incident through your own pecker and say "yeah, I would have done it!", but it would have had consequences that you may not realize whether you were outted or not.

You might be proud of your nephew scoring with the sluts, but not sure you'd be bragging about your son laying pipe to them at 16.
Known plenty of guys who were so insecure that they'd jump on any gal, even if it meant the gal was still lubed up with cum from the last guy she was with. Then, they'd go around bragging about it and would get laughed at by those who knew better.

Bagging those chicks is akin to walking in the woods and shooting the first spike you see, and then expecting high fives from those who actually have standards. Insecure, rotten, disease ridden women are a dime a dozen and occupy every corner of God's green earth. They are nothing special and should be avoided at all costs. They lead to nothing but pure destruction, and all young men should flee from them.. "like an ox going to the slaughter".

But, if you sit on the computer for 8 hours a day looking at porn and living in a fantasy world, I bet they are pretty appealing.
Originally Posted by goalie

..... GAY

And hunts with a .270

And drives an Avalanche?
As cool and kinky as it sounds, I don't want a 24 year old women, much less a 32 year old women going after my son at age 16. There is not enough emotional growth and maturity at the stage to take anything healthy out of such an encounter. The brain of a 16 year old is much closer to that of a 12 year old than it is a 24/32 year old. Watch SpongeBob at breakfast and then have the nasty three way after school with the teachers? Doesn't go together.

and a matching aged female will drag him down with dates, prom, beatin around the bush, and maybe a dry hand job

go for the older gals they know exactly what they want and get right down to business and if he was smart about it, he couldve blackmailed them for the rest of the school year for passing grades AND all the dirty kitchen table 3-ways he could muster

this kid needed coaching that's all
That's why we are not allowed to go back in time knowing what we know today. smile
Originally Posted by WinnebagoMan

and a matching aged female will drag him down with dates, prom, beatin around the bush, and maybe a dry hand job

Yes, and that is good preparation for most marriages. wink
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by goalie

..... GAY

And hunts with a .270

And drives an Avalanche?

bwahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!!!
Watch SpongeBob at breakfast and then have the nasty three way after school with the teachers? .

Are you kidding? That sounds like a hellova day to me. You can't find a 16 hear old boy or a 66 year old man that doesn't think about that 7 or 8 time a friggin day.

That kid probably checked off two bucket list items in 15 minutes, and he did it at 16.

Couldn't have said it better!
I do know one thing.... These ladies are going to be praying for a hung jury!
Article says they videotaped the encounters. I bet the cops are really scrutinizing that to make sure they don't miss any evidence.
Might not be all that cool, not to mention quite a life changer, if teen age stud, Jr., were to sire a child/children with a couple of his high school teachers, one half again the other almost twice his age.
Originally Posted by tzone
I do know one thing.... These ladies are going to be praying for a hung jury!

LOL! grin
Good work, sonny!
Originally Posted by joken2
Might not be all that cool, not to mention quite a life changer, if teen age stud, Jr., were to sire a child/children with a couple of his high school teachers, one half again the other almost twice his age.

Or if the young man got HIV from one of the two women. The back slappin' would come to a screeching halt then.

Glad to see some good values coming from a father on here. This is exactly right.
Its all fun and games until the Cops show up....

[Linked Image]

I'm thinking the whole story ain't been told, how they would actually prove the case to the extent of actual prosecution. Maybe the older one was suspected of doing this sort of thing previously.

Two careers shot down in flames, registered sex offenders for life, I dunno what happens to the husband and three kids of the older (prettier) one. The sixteen year-old walks.

Bad as I might feel for them, these women brung it all down on themselves.

Birdwatcher
Update:
A local retired judge (New Iberia, LA was appointed to handle this case. it appears that the older, good looking teacher is the daughter of the district judge whose court would have handled the arraignment and tried the case. The father and 2 other judges on this court had to recuse themselves.
© 24hourcampfire