Home
They allowed this snake to plea out to a slap on the wrist this past July so this story may have made the rounds already. Why would the system protect him? Why would his fellow police protect him? If I was a cop I would have spit on him. He should have done the ten years.

What kind of human looks down at someone dying and thinks I wonder what I can steal from him?

What kind of Government would tolerate him getting off?

http://blog.ctnews.com/newsdesk/201...ling-from-dying-motorcyclist/#25134101=0
There is trash in every profession. The history of policing evolved from corruption. Usually given to personal friends of the mayor or other city officials. It became professionalized with the advent of standardized police academy, ethics, a change on the outlook of principles of policing like "Community Oriented Policing" and the "Broken Windows Theory" ect.

I knew of police officers who were hired on the spot. Given a 38 caliber revolver and a "beat" to walk. Any remember the old Call Boxes? These were placed every mile or so that an officer would walk the beat and call into headquarters to note his whereabouts or need for help ect.

The new standards that most agencies adopt in place like the MMPI, Polygraph, Background, Interview, ect help to weed out but cannot guarantee the morality or ethics of a person. What does a thief look like? No one knows because it could be anyone at anytime.
POS
What is the bigger crime?

A. The Trooper robbing a dying man?

B. The "system" rallying to protect him?

I would pick B.
I cannot imagine what would go through the mind of a man in his position, that would cause him to act in the way that he did.

He deserves to be a convicted felon, and apparently is. I would agree that he deserves to have to spend the 10 years in prison, but apparently the deal was struck with the victim's family on board because they didn't want to go through with a trial.

Regardless, that man is among the lowest of the low.

probably happens a lot more often than we know. This guy, his lawyer, and the judge, all need to be horsewhipped. THEN thrown in jail for life.
Not seeing the issue here. The guy didn't need it anymore and the trooper is barely paid minimum wage.

At least he can still become a cop again so long as the state he chooses to get back doesn't prohibit felons from becoming police since federal law provides exemptions for le and mil possessing firearms after a felony conviction.
The Judges and Lawyers meet at the country club to determine the cases. The court room is for acting, it is their stage. Justice in the court room? Ha Ha Ha Ha. Too bad this guy did not get the 10 years to make an example of him.
Why is taking money or possessions from a dying man worse than taking it from the living?

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9247506/1

Is is apparent neither group has any way to fight back against the authority wielded by police as should be the case.
Its a shame that some see all negative, and I"ve seen very little of it here, sure you see some, but good judges, courts, and LEO's.

For the most part, though many refuse to believe, they are all human too and so it goes, you will have decent ones, top notch ones and scum. NO other job is ANY different.

GMAFB.
I just don't understand why a person would steal from another person. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Originally Posted by rost495
Its a shame that some see all negative, and I"ve seen very little of it here, sure you see some, but good judges, courts, and LEO's.

For the most part, though many refuse to believe, they are all human too and so it goes, you will have decent ones, top notch ones and scum. NO other job is ANY different.

GMAFB.

Yes on an individual basis that is true. But a collective effort was made here by MANY to help him take a phony plea deal to keep him out of jail. And that is the perversion of an entire system.
Do you guys think this is his first? It is his first on film.

GMAFB.

Yep, damn that family for focusing on the negative instead of a positive police story. They were totally in the wrong to complain about this incident. I bet it was just a bad camera angle too, always is.
Originally Posted by bea175
I just don't understand why a person would steal from another person. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Not exactly stealing. Police are heavily in to asset forfeiture. Probably thought the perp was dealing in drugs, but didn't want to cause the family any extra problems with charging him so he did the most decent thing he could think of.
Originally Posted by Ringman

Just a bad camera angle. Police always mention that when oen of these incidents come up. That is why only video showing what an officer claims to have happened should be allowed as evidence.
I should have added, for a LEO to do this, he should have been thrown under the bus. They must be, like a LOT of public servants, held to a higher standard.

I'm a volunteer public servant and i'm held or should be held to a higher standard!
I should have added, for a LEO to do this, he should have been thrown under the bus. They must be, like a LOT of public servants, held to a higher standard.

I'm a volunteer public servant and i'm held or should be held to a higher standard!

You don't have to crawfish here. That family is in the wrong for tarnishing the officer's position.

It is just crazy talk to say police should be held to a higher standard. The traffic tickets alone would bankrupt the lot of them as well as how many would be in jails and prisons. I think you meant "viewed" as being a higher standard.

I'm one of the vanishing breed that thinks God holds us ALL to a 'higher standard'.
As I said before, the trooper, the attorneys and the judge are all scummers.

I'd steal that sweet rifle Rich/ringman hunts with! He better not leave it lying around when we go hunting together!!! grin grin grin
There has to be more to the story and we all need to look for that more till the trooper is exonerated and back on the job.
I guess the dying man gave the money to the state trooper for safe keeping and the trooper put it under his seat and just forgot about it .
Hope that was posted in jest!
Larry Lee
Originally Posted by Harry M

I would pick B.
Absolutely!
Pathetic ....

---------------------------------------------------------
When flipping through the channels yesterday -COPS SHOTS FIRED .

There were at least 15 cops walking along trying to get a young troubled guy to put a knife down while walking down the road .
They parked a police car so that it funneled the guy between the car and a guard rail they whacked him with batons -knocked him down then somehow one of the cops was able to shoot him .
When they stood him up a cop said he's shot -shooter cop said 'did I shoot him' ? Cop said -yeah he's shot -shooter cops reply 'oh well' .
There is going to come a day when they push some real badazz too far and he lays out a plan to kill as many as possible and it wouldn't be hard to kill a bunch of them if you ask me.
Any cop who supports this stuff is just as bad as the cop that did the wrong doing.

I would pick B.

BOTH are capitol crimes in my book!
I guess the dying man gave the money to the state trooper for safe keeping and the trooper put it under his seat and just forgot about it .

Possibly.

More likely the trooper knew it was drug money and took it as asset forfeiture, but since the perp was going to die anyway didn't want to make things worse for the family and kept it instead of entering it as evidence. Of course the ungrateful druggy family didn't care about tearing down the legacy of a veteran officer.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pathetic ....

---------------------------------------------------------
When flipping through the channels yesterday -COPS SHOTS FIRED .

There were at least 15 cops walking along trying to get a young troubled guy to put a knife down while walking down the road .
They parked a police car so that it funneled the guy between the car and a guard rail they whacked him with batons -knocked him down then somehow one of the cops was able to shoot him .
When they stood him up a cop said he's shot -shooter cop said 'did I shoot him' ? Cop said -yeah he's shot -shooter cops reply 'oh well' .
There is going to come a day when they push some real badazz too far and he lays out a plan to kill as many as possible and it wouldn't be hard to kill a bunch of them if you ask me.
Any cop who supports this stuff is just as bad as the cop that did the wrong doing.

Yep, I can't believe the family complained about it either.
Originally Posted by T LEE

I would pick B.

BOTH are capitol crimes in my book!

Still can't figure out why an LE supporter would say such things. After all, in FL it is not unusual for the system to protect officers who engage in activities that would get a civilian thrown under the prison. Also, any officer not wanting to go along with protecting fellow officer can plan on getting what is coming to them as we saw with the witch FL trooper who pulled over the brave Miami officer over a minor traffic offense.

You are kidding around correct?

My first thought, then revulsion.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

My first thought, then revulsion.

Why? Conservatives are to support asset forfeiture and this is not really any different. It was gifted to us by Ronaldus Maximus so we must support it. If you do otherwise you love Obama and hate police officers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...8-d210-11e3-a714-be7e7f142085_story.html
It seems to me it was just civil forfeiture. I don't see what the big deal is.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
It seems to me it was just civil forfeiture. I don't see what the big deal is.

Exactly!

I would pick B.

this x10
Foxtrot Uniform sherp, I was an honest Peace Officer and raised my kids to be honest as well. I do not, nor did I EVER believe in even bruising let alone abusing the public trust given us. ANYBODY that breaks the law is equal under the law in my world. As such should be held fully accountable under the same laws. IDIOT bashers like you should do something about the system if you feel it is flawed besides running your mouth (ala keyboard), if nothing else become an HONEST reporter and shed HONEST and TRUE light on stuff instead of bleeting and going off halfcocked with half truths and innuendo.

Do a few "ride along's" with working cops and see what they do that is good.
They allowed this snake to plea out to a slap on the wrist this past July so this story may have made the rounds already. Why would the system protect him? Why would his fellow police protect him? If I was a cop I would have spit on him. He should have done the ten years.

What kind of human looks down at someone dying and thinks I wonder what I can steal from him?

What kind of Government would tolerate him getting off?

http://blog.ctnews.com/newsdesk/201...ling-from-dying-motorcyclist/#25134101=0

Take just a brief look at our guvment....
The more I think about this, he probably learned this behavior from our guvment.
Inexcusable. He should spend some serious time in jail. The fact that he was a LEO on the job makes it much worse.
I agree, double sentence IMHO.
Originally Posted by larrylee
Hope that was posted in jest!
Larry Lee

Not jest...retard.
Foxtrot Uniform sherp, I was an honest Peace Officer and raised my kids to be honest as well. I do not, nor did I EVER believe in even bruising let alone abusing the public trust given us. ANYBODY that breaks the law is equal under the law in my world. As such should be held fully accountable under the same laws. IDIOT bashers like you should do something about the system if you feel it is flawed besides running your mouth (ala keyboard), if nothing else become an HONEST reporter and shed HONEST and TRUE light on stuff instead of bleeting and going off halfcocked with half truths and innuendo.

Do a few "ride along's" with working cops and see what they do that is good.

That Trooper was a working cop so I would have got to see the good he was doing firsthand.

This officer from your state was a working cop and would have been an exciting ride along:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...officer-gave-citations-misses-trial.html

would have been really cool to be in that courtroom laughing it up with all of them and probably 15 minutes later I could have had even more laughs with that group at a restaurant just down the street plus had the officer who issued the ticket also drop by to share a few hearty chuckles.

Not sure what you mean by half cocked and half truths. Are you saying that court room audio was from a bad angle or something?

Not sure what you are meaning about being equal under the law either considering many laws specifically exempt police officers. Officers in Hawaii being able to have sex with prostitutes without violating laws and police officers who have committed felonies being able to possess firearms in due to their GCA68 exemption come to mind. Why and how would you charge an officer with violating a law they are exempt from?
Never have heard an explanation on why it is abhorrent for an officer to lift a large sum of money off a dying suspect instead of a healthy one? If a healthy one resisted, the officer and/or assisting officer would make a fair effort at killing them so really not seeing the difference.
If you were riding with one that did anything of an unlawful nature it would be your civic and moral duty to make a complaint to the District Attorney or highest state LE agency, in Florida that would be the FDLE and if that went no where the federal justice system. Running your mouth on the internet and painting with wide indiscriminate brush strokes is so juvenile that it is pathetic.

No person that uses the color of authority should be given a break, no matter where it is derived from, PERIOD!
If you were riding with one that did anything of an unlawful nature it would be your civic and moral duty to make a complaint to the District Attorney or highest state LE agency, in Florida that would be the FDLE and if that went no where the federal justice system. Running your mouth on the internet and painting with wide indiscriminate brush strokes is so juvenile that it is pathetic.

No person that uses the color of authority should be given a break, no matter where it is derived from, PERIOD!

Once again, why/how would you arrest a police officer for doing something that a civilian should be arrested for that an officer receives an exemption for either by statute or non-enforcement by fellow officers? You told me that if I went on a ride along with working officers(which those 2 were) I would see what good they were doing so why would you want me arresting them for what you and I consider to be good anyway?

What "wide, indiscriminate brush stroke" are you talking about considering I have been talking about specific events?

Not sure why you are griping at me anyway since I support the officers doing all of that just like police do. Bet you wouldn't walk in to that judges court and tell her she is in the wrong.
TLEE has more character in his little finger than could be found in your entire body you phony bastard,
Originally Posted by sherp
Not seeing the issue here. The guy didn't need it anymore and the trooper is barely paid minimum wage.

Your 'dickheadedness' just got raised to new heights..

I would love to find out how your genetic code got so screwed up compared to normal humans....

C. A and B

I would pick B.

Ahhh, C

Scum. He deserved 10 years in jail.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
TLEE has more character in his little finger than could be found in your entire body you phony bastard,

Why do you say that? I am just supporting the same things that police do.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Your 'dickheadedness' just got raised to new heights..

I would love to find out how your genetic code got so screwed up compared to normal humans....

What did I say that was not true?

So why would it be a duty for a civilian to do any of that when officers will not call each other other on it?
19 year veteran no less... bet this isn't the first time for him taking something from the public...

sad day... gives a lot of good troopers a black eye...
Hey, ....Slurp,

go tend to / answer your own stupid posts that nobody's bothering to answer or respond to.

Given the lack of interest, it would seem you've burned up your novelty and scarce to non-existent capacity to generate interest in your drivel.

WHOSE sock puppet are you anyway, azzwhole ?

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Hey, ....Slurp,

go tend to / answer your own stupid posts that nobody's bothering to answer or respond to.

Given the lack of interest, it would seem you've burned up your novelty and scarce to non-existent capacity to generate interest in your drivel.

WHOSE sock puppet are you anyway, azzwhole ?

GTC

Why do you whine to and about me for showing support for the very same officers you adore?
Originally Posted by Seafire
19 year veteran no less... bet this isn't the first time for him taking something from the public...

sad day... gives a lot of good troopers a black eye...

Just civil forfeiture. No one has been able to tell me why it is ok when an officer does it to a living person, but not ok when the perp has expired.

What did I say that was not true?

Everything.
You want to go hunting?
© 24hourcampfire