Home
Bad enough his CDC chief is an incompetent boob, he appoints a political operative with zero health care experience, to be in charge of the Ebola response.

Khrushchev would be proud of the little Bolshevik that landed in the White House.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/17/politics/ebola-czar-ron-klain/
Competence to do the job is a distant third to political reliability and loyalty with these clowns.
The whole bunch is just a 3 ring circus...
What could possibly go wrong...

eek eek

"Klain is highly regarded at the White House as a good manager with excellent relationships both in the administration and on Capitol Hill. His supervision of the allocation of funds in the stimulus act -- at the time and incredible and complicated government undertaking -- is respected in Washington. He does not have any extensive background in health care but the job is regarded as a managerial challenge."
y'all just won't buy into the fact, that all this incompetence chit is not what it seems. Time after time, obama's decisions and appointments are solely designed to make things worse.
Hope it's a hands on job..
Originally Posted by GeoW
Hope it's a hands on job..

Nothing like a stint of "Undercover Boss" to really get to the core of the business, eh? grin

Ed
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
y'all just won't buy into the fact, that all this incompetence chit is not what it seems. Time after time, obama's decisions and appointments are solely designed to make things worse.

this, for them martial law is just around the corner.
The guy has the most important credentials. He gets the mess out of �'s hair so he can get back to his golf game. Of course the prerequisite lefty credentials are a given.
I doubt anyone worth a hoot would take or return his calls.
I feel much safer. crazy
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I feel much safer. crazy

Once again Obama fuggs up a sterling chance to do the right thing for Americans.

Instead, he hires a political interloper that has NO experience in what America's path toward safety with the Ebola outbreak should be.

He was only appointed to make the dumbasses in charge look better.

I do give prez Obola credit for staying true to form... whistle
Why are any of you surprised by this? You didn't expect anything else from the azzhole in the white house did you? Par for the course.. mad
Did anybody really expect anything different from the community organizer in chief???
God, the number of times I've heard "A good manager can manage anything".

And it was always idiots saying it.
Sounds like he's going to bring em all in

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/10/obama-plans-let-ebola-infected-foreigners-u-s-treatment/
Originally Posted by watch4bear

He isn't only going to save us he is going to save the world, what a guy!
It's all part of his redistribution plan.

and there's no conspiracy crazy
Just think of what a few dozen Obola victims would do bouncing around the public transit systems in New York. How many cases would it take to shut down the hospitals? Then martial law.

I'll bet the traitor can barely sleep at night from being so giddy over all the mass misery he will foment.
No medical qualifications, a failure as a manager in the past.....

His job, according to an apologist, is to be a "beaurocratic coordinator". An oxymoron if there ever was one.

Kinda like all the jobs Michelle and Obama have held. Make-work/payback (or forward) for lots of money and no production.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Shalom

http://forward.com/articles/207529/ron-klain-jewish-ex-white-house-aide-named-ebola-c/?
Hey wouldn't it be cool if we had a medical expert who is a cabinet member for when we face issues of national health? Gee, if we only thought of such a position before hand.

Oh wait, we don't HAVE a surgeon general right now because the two parties turned it into a pissing contest.

Man, every time I turn around I just feel better and better about being an independent.
Oh wait, we don't HAVE a surgeon general right now because the two parties turned it into a pissing contest.

Thats one way liberals polish a turd

http://bearingarms.com/obamas-anti-gun-surgeon-general-pick-is-dead-on-arrival/
Is anybody seeing the same pattern of government under Obongo that went down in Rhodesia after it turned into Zimbabwe??
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Hey wouldn't it be cool if we had a medical expert who is a cabinet member for when we face issues of national health? Gee, if we only thought of such a position before hand.

Man, every time I turn around I just feel better and better about being an independent.

Perhaps if Obama wasn't constantly trying to appoint radicals to cabinet positions.

Do you really think Republicans give two shyts about holding up the Surgeon General position, just to be d!cks?

Do you even realize that 20% of the Democrats in the Senate refused to support Dr. Vivek Murthy's nomination, because he's rabid anti-gun and has claimed time and time again that he wanted to make gun control a health issue? Is that who you want to be Surgeon General?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...pick-but-admit-recalibrating-nomination/

Stop trying to appear above it all and non partisan, it just makes you look naive and foolish.
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'll bet the traitor can barely sleep at night from being so giddy over all the mass misery he will foment.

That and sleeping with a Wookie!
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Bad enough his CDC chief is an incompetent boob, he appoints a political operative with zero health care experience, to be in charge of the Ebola response.

Khrushchev would be proud of the little Bolshevik that landed in the White House.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/17/politics/ebola-czar-ron-klain/

This guy will have access to many medical professionals in coordinating an Ebola response. He appears to have a good implementation and coordination background (necessary for this job in these circumstances) and can use the medical experience of others.

On the other hand, he is a political hack. Some (e.g., Bill O'Reiley) have said that General Russell Honore would have been a good choice (although he also lacks medical experience). If Ron Klain can coordinate and implement, then he might have been the right choice.
© 24hourcampfire