Home
Posted By: EWY Found a nice selection of powder - 10/18/14
A shop about an hour away from me in Indiana. Tac, Varget, Magpro. They had all of the Ramshot powders and most of the Accurate line. They also had a fair selection of IMR and Hodgedon powders.
Maybe things are getting better.

Ernie
You recall the average price per pound?
Local Gander Mountain

[Linked Image]
CL: price per pound for TAC including tax was right under $22.00 per pound.
If you are in driving distance, make that comfortable driving distance of Wheatfield Indiana, Oakwood Gun Club is the place.

Ernie
I've seen powder from $27-35/pound in relatively plentiful supply over the last two months.
When I was home a couple of weeks ago the only powder Bass Pro had was RL-15.
I have found some locally for $28-$32 a pound.
When I was last in Clark Brothers (Opal, VA), they had almost full shelves of powder, at the usual prices.
Originally Posted by EWY
A shop about an hour away from me in Indiana. Tac, Varget, Magpro. They had all of the Ramshot powders and most of the Accurate line. They also had a fair selection of IMR and Hodgedon powders.

Ernie

Indy is a rather lengthy paddock, can you be a little more specific?
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Originally Posted by EWY

Ernie

Indy is a rather lengthy paddock, can you be a little more specific?

Originally Posted by EWY
CL: price per pound for TAC including tax was right under $22.00 per pound.
If you are in driving distance, make that comfortable driving distance of Wheatfield Indiana, Oakwood Gun Club is the place.

Ernie
It will be over when I see JUGS of something I actually want to buy, for a price less than a year at Yale.
© 24hourcampfire