Home
Calling it "�an irresponsible overreach of the executive branch�s authority.," Senator Charles Grassley, ranking Republican on the Judiciary Committee, is criticizing an executive order issued by the president that would allow at least 100,000 Haitian nationals into the United States to be "reunited with their families."

Washington Times:

�Which countries are next on President Obama�s list?� Mr. Grassley said. �Will there by medical screenings before entry? Will work permits be granted automatically? How will this affect American workers?�

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the branch of the Department of Homeland Security that handles immigration benefits cases, announced Friday the program to unite Haitians already living in the U.S. with family members abroad will ramp up in 2015.

At that time the State Department�s National Visa Center will begin notifying families who may be eligible to take part in the program. Those immigrants will allowed to apply for work permits while waiting for issuance of their permanent visas.

The agency said the program will expedite �safe, legal and orderly migration.�

A similar program that reunited Central American children with their parents had a fraud rate of about 70%.

�The rebuilding and development of a safe and economically strong Haiti is a priority for the United States. The Haitian Family Reunification Parole program promotes a fundamental underlying goal of our immigration system � family reunification,� said Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas. �It also supports broader U.S. goals for Haiti�s reconstruction and development by providing the opportunity for certain eligible Haitians to safely and legally immigrate sooner to the United States.�

Roughly 100,000 Haitians already approved to come to the U.S. are currently awaiting visas, The Associated Press reported.

Mr. Grassley, whose Senate committee has jurisdiction over immigration policy, predicted the number of Haitians who would come to the U.S. under the program would likely exceed that estimate, calling it �likely just the beginning of the president�s unilateral and executive actions on immigration.�

�Parole is meant for humanitarian assistance on a case-by-case basis,� he said. �The president�s continued push to circumvent Congressional authority and ignore the rule of law sets a bad precedent for the future.�

Question: How do we "rebuild" the Haitian economy by bringing 100,000 of their citizens here?

Grassley is right. This is just the tip of the iceberg.While our attention is focused elsewhere on Ebola and ISIS, the president will bring hundreds of thousands of immigrants through the back door. Without congressional authorization, without congressional hearings on the impact on jobs for citizens, and announced on a Friday afternoon to insure minimal news coverage, the president has once again demonstrated his intention to rule by decree.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/17/obama-admin-to-allow-haitians-into-us-before-visas/
there are already more haitians in Miami, than in Por au Prince. Those people are closer to cockroaches than any other humans on earth.
My place in Miami is only a mile, maybe less, from little haiti. A hell on earth for sure.
He's doing everything he can to turn this country into a bigger schithole.
yeah, 100,000 of them....more fellow AFRO-Whatevers....

yet we can't notice that...

at the same time, is he blind to the fact.. the migration route from West Africa.. like Liberia.... to Haiti.. and then in rolls EBOLA just like the evening tide...

Its not Obama, he's just their puppet....

But the Globalists want to not only destroy America, but also reduce the population significantly....

Here is there answer on a silver platter...
THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN RUINED BY THE LACK OR RACIST.

no mexicans
no russians
no dotheads
no arabs
no haitians

Just more breeders......The goal is to make the White man the minority!!!!!as fast as possible. sick
Yeah - what a great idea!!! Those Haitians really contribute to a society. Heck - they do such a wonderful job of developing a successful country, we can only hope they help "fix" America in the same fashion. So - who in Congress is FOR such idiocy? Can't this moron (Obama) be stopped? With a 70% fraud rate on a similar program, the risk of undesirables coming into the country is VERY high. How about thinking of AMERICA'S needs FIRST?
Just more commie complaining to try to harm business. Like any other group, Mexicans are starting to charge more for their services so this will help small business out by providing them labor at more reasonable costs.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
He's doing everything he can to turn this country into a bigger schithole.
Well, he did say he wanted to fundamentally transform America.
After numerous dealings with them I can tell you I despise them more than any other Nationality that I have encountered.
Dumphucitude in spades.
Back in @008 all those idiots were shouting, "Yes we can," none of them had the brains to ask what the questions was.
My fear is there will be a flashpoint when America goes to guns. That will give new meaning to the term "race war".
You Marxists just won't be happy until business owners have no low cost labor source.
Obama to allow 100,000 Haitians into America

Obola can't beat us, so he resorts to diluting us. And our vote.
Maybe the Haitians who are here could go home to reunite with family. That's my vote......and I do have an ID.
Originally Posted by sherp
You Marxists just won't be happy until business owners have no low cost labor source.
laugh
Haitians are some machete wielding, voodoo casting, crazy azz SOB's!

At least Cubans brought us a sandwich, WTF do Haitians have to offer?
Joo joos ?

correction,.... Jujus ?

GTC
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Cheap labor which issomething you leftists are opposed to.
Just more commie complaining to try to harm business. Like any other group, Mexicans are starting to charge more for their services so this will help small business out by providing them labor at more reasonable costs.

Darkies don't work, they are sullen slackers. Cheap? Not when they get government jobs or teaching jobs!

HIV positive immigrants. A huge proportion of their population is HIV positive.
Originally Posted by Seafire
yeah, 100,000 of them....more fellow AFRO-Whatevers....

yet we can't notice that...

at the same time, is he blind to the fact.. the migration route from West Africa.. like Liberia.... to Haiti.. and then in rolls EBOLA just like the evening tide...

Its not Obama, he's just their puppet....

But the Globalists want to not only destroy America, but also reduce the population significantly....

Here is there answer on a silver platter...

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's right he's just the mouth piece for the unseen , I hope some day people realize who really is behind it all .
Maybe they'll bring some good rum.
When will this lawless POS be stopped?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Not just him.

Those that support his actions need to be stopped, as well as the thinking that those that don't support it should somehow allow it to happen anyway.

It's the whole mindset that needs to change.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Not just him.

Those that support his actions need to be stopped, as well as the thinking that those that don't support it should somehow allow it to happen anyway.

It's the whole mindset that needs to change.
The majority of Americans are for tighter borders and for limiting immigration from third world nations, wishing instead to favor Europeans immigration as we did till the 1960s.

Read my tag line.

It's not just Obama. Don't forget his cabinet, his czars and half of the politicians in Chitcago. The good folks are outnumbered. kwg

You're a funny phuocer! What on God's green earth makes you think those folks work?
What a treasonous sonofabich!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You're a funny phuocer! What on God's green earth makes you think those folks work?

twerp the liberal communist did this DD..

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That vid tells all..
I had the great displeasure of spending brief time in Haiti on two occasions in the general time frame of 1980. Friggin' Planet of the Stupid Apes. They are in far over their heads down there, yet they keep digging. Pathetic example of jumanity.

The ones in Miami aren't any better.
the guy is bound and determined to destroy everything we have.
If all crackers boarded planes at the crack of dawn - left everything they own here -flew to another continent -the U.S.A. would look like worst place in africa in one month .
They would start stealing -rioting -raping -killing each other within minutes . GUARANTEED !!
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If all crackers boarded planes at the crack of dawn - left everything they own here -flew to another continent -the U.S.A. would look like worst place in africa in one month .
They would start stealing -rioting -raping -killing each other within minutes . GUARANTEED !!

You only have to look at countries like Jamaica, the Bahamas, South Africa, and Zimbabwe to see this.
http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/10/...of-impending-massive-dictatorial-decree/
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That vid tells all..

WoW! Just WoW!!
Originally Posted by Harry M
After numerous dealings with them I can tell you I despise them more than any other Nationality that I have encountered.

Yea... but tell us what you really think.
Originally Posted by kwg020

It's not just Obama. Don't forget his cabinet, his czars and half of the politicians in Chitcago. The good folks are outnumbered. kwg

Yup. The whole lot of em. Chicago sodomite-nazis.
not hard to find support for haiti in this country .our churches have been trying to save it for years.every few months i hear about church groups in my area sending help there.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Darkies don't work, they are sullen slackers. Cheap? Not when they get government jobs or teaching jobs!

You just hate republicans and small business. And you are from the Land of Lincoln who gave us most of what we have today.
Originally Posted by srwshooter
not hard to find support for haiti in this country .our churches have been trying to save it for years.every few months i hear about church groups in my area sending help there.

Better to bring them here to cut down on transport costs and get good low cost labor for the lodging, food, and lawn care industries.
100,000 is just a good start. Wait until after the midterms and about 34,000,000 southern illegals are granted amnesty. The RNC can bend over and kiss their arses goodbye!!
© 24hourcampfire