Home
What is the latest action on how to get the Message Indicator to STOP flashing
look at the msg?
I've looked at everything under there at least dozen times & it still won't stop flashing. It's been flashing for as long as I've been a member of this forum and I've never gotten it to stop.
Don't look at it
I looked at the message and then deleted it. It still flashes just as Crow hunter said above.
I have been on here a year and mine has flashed for a year. I couldn't care less.
Try clearing your cookies, reboot and then see if it still flashes. Sometimes it works, for others it doesn't.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Updates on Message Indicator - 10/19/14
Hitting your escape key will make it stop for the time being...
Back in April someone said there is a software glitch. Does anyone know if any updates addressed the Mail Flashing Icon???
Rick spends too much time trying to censor the word COCK. And the cost is an infinitely flashing fugging mailbox sign.

Rick,

Get your schit together!

Travis
Posted By: dassa Re: Updates on Message Indicator - 10/20/14
Put a piece of tape over it.
The mail indicator doesn't work period for me. Hasn't for a couple of months. I just check for PM's several time a day.
Originally Posted by deflave
Rick spends too much time trying to sensor the word COCK. And the cost is an infinitely flashing fugging mailbox sign.

Rick,

Get your schit together!

Travis

I bet Rick can spell censor.
smile
Originally Posted by dassa
Put a piece of tape over it.

Tape will eventually fall off. Use "White Out".
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by deflave
Rick spends too much time trying to sensor the word COCK. And the cost is an infinitely flashing fugging mailbox sign.

Rick,

Get your schit together!

Travis

I bet Rick can spell censor.

smile

You'll pay for that.

Travis

PS- I fixed it.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Updates on Message Indicator - 10/20/14
My message indicator works just fine. So now I don't care if it works for any of the rest of you. laugh
© 24hourcampfire