Home
on Breitbart TV 20 Oct 2014,
Attorney General Eric Holder said that his biggest failure during his time as head of the Justice Department was failing to pass expanded gun control laws and criticized former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta for his negative characterizations of the president during an interview aired on Monday�s broadcast of �The Lead� on CNN.

�I think the inability to pass reasonable gun safety laws after the Newtown massacre is, for me, something that I take personally as a failure, and something that I think we as a society should take as a failure� he stated when asked what he considered his greatest failure.

Holder added that he considered �where we are with regard to our criminal justice reform issues, the stands that we've taken against voter suppression efforts, the attempts to include the LGBT community in ways that it has not been before, and to knock down those final vestiges of discrimination� as his biggest successes.

When asked about former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta�s criticism of President Obama, Holder argued that �the president is a deliberate person in an appropriate way, but he's also resolute once he makes up his mind. So, I think that what Leon said in the book is unfortunate.�
Actually, his biggest failure was that he accomplished nothing!! Oh wait...maybe that was his biggest accomplishment! laugh
"I think the inability to pass reasonable gun safety laws after the Newtown massacre is, for me, something that I take personally as a failure"

That was more than a "failure". It precipitated the most epic rush in history for people to arm themselves, since our country became a nation.
Oh Mr. Holder, don't be so hard on yourself, you've had much bigger failures than that....
Let's not forget what that rat-faced bastard achieved with Fast & Furious.
That asshat sends all those guns to Mexico, and is whining about "Gun Safety" ?

Frickin' unbelievable...
I hope his biggest failure is his inability to stay out of the big house.
I am pretty sure that the department of justice's job doesn't include passing legislation.

Stupid [bleep].
I'd say just going in the office that says Attorney General was his biggest failure.
Originally Posted by goalie
I am pretty sure that the department of justice's job doesn't include passing legislation.
The SCOTUS and the Executive branches seem to accomplish it. Why not? Come one, come all. This is what's wrong in this gov.
His biggest failure was in breathing air.
There is a bit of interesting info regarding the Sandy Hook incident, similar to Fast and Furious as a .gov orchestrated "non event" to so thoroughly shock and disgust the public to try to influence opinion and fast track their gun grabbing agenda.

I was a bit shocked as a read some of it. I mean, if theres a kernel of truth to it, its pretty damned reprehensible, and shows that they will stoop to the lowest lows to manipulate the public,

All those poor guys up there who went with their conscience and did what they felt was best for their families and stood in line to register and it was perhaps over an orchestrated affair.

Sheesh.
Originally Posted by WillARights
There is a bit of interesting info regarding the Sandy Hook incident, similar to Fast and Furious as a .gov orchestrated "non event" to so thoroughly shock and disgust the public to try to influence opinion and fast track their gun grabbing agenda.

I was a bit shocked as a read some of it. I mean, if theres a kernel of truth to it, its pretty damned reprehensible, and shows that they will stoop to the lowest lows to manipulate the public,

There is a lot about that entire thing that doesn't smell right.

No lawsuits. Dead perp, so no hearings, grand jury or trials, and no public evidence. Just the story dotgov wants you to hear.
He failed when he took the oath of office. He knew he was never going to abide by the Constitution and he was going to do what ever he wanted when ever he wanted. Not one ounce of ethics lives in that sack of bones. kwg
Originally Posted by pal

What he achieved was to confirm to the public the lack of integrity of POTUS and his entire administration.

So he's got that going for him. grin
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I hope his biggest failure is continuing to breathe.
Your very own heart failure would be nice, Eric

DO SO.!

Originally Posted by goalie

Stupid [bleep].

^^^^ in spades.
He can GFH with a live grease gun.
His job isn't to pass schit. It's to make sure the laws already in place are followed out and applied fairly.
His biggest failure was also his first...dodging that coat hanger.
Originally Posted by pal

He achieved murder. sonofabich needs to be getting raped in prison.
Originally Posted by BGunn
That asshat sends all those guns to Mexico, and is whining about "Gun Safety" ?

Frickin' unbelievable...
Exactly..

Originally Posted by stevelyn

I hope his biggest failure is continuing to breathe.
Double-'that'..

I despise Holder more than I do Obama.

Obama is incompetent.

Holder is devious.
Originally Posted by NathanL
His job is..... to make sure the laws already in place are....applied fairly.

Except to politicians.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
.......and criticized former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta for his negative characterizations of the president during an interview aired on Monday�s broadcast of �The Lead� on CNN.

When asked about former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta�s criticism of President Obama, Holder argued that �the president is a deliberate person in an appropriate way, but he's also resolute once he makes up his mind. So, I think that what Leon said in the book is unfortunate.�

Panetta just went up in my estimation.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
�I think the inability to pass reasonable gun safety laws after the Newtown massacre is, for me, something that I take personally as a failure."

When did it become the AG's job to "pass" laws?
I was always under the impression that it was his job to enforce the laws Congress passes.

He was never the people's attorney, just another political hack with an agenda.

Good riddance.
I personally believe his biggest failure was not being instrumental in starting an all out race war in America.
He regrets being unable to anger white people to violence.
Lord knows he tried. obama and the Dems will continue with
some other traitorous bastard.
+ 100
And yet, Obama's parting words to holder will be. "Well done, my good and faithful servent"
Originally Posted by KFWA
I despise Holder more than I do Obama.

Obama is incompetent.

Holder is devious.

Obama is NOT incompetent. Liberals think he's accomplished a hell of a lot. None of it good for the country, but then.... That wasn't his goal. His goal was to ruin America and at that he's been way too competent.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
And yet, Obama's parting words to holder will be. "Well done, my good and faithful servent"

Along with:

"Don't worry about that other 'stuff', brother. You know I'll pardon you."
I don't care why Holder considers himself a failure, so long as he recognizes the fact......
He wasn't a legislator...God that man was an arrogant idiot. Glad to be rid of him. Out of all Obama's cabinet appointments, he was the one that bothered me most.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I don't care why Holder considers himself a failure, so long as he recognizes the fact......
And after the fact...
Thats the worst part...after the fact he will no doubt collect stipends and a pension light years above my wildest dreams...
and so will his hero zero as well as nasty piglosi, diane swinestein, hairless reid and chucky schumer.... feel better now?
Originally Posted by krupp
I personally believe his biggest failure was not being instrumental in starting an all out race war in America.

It sure wasn't for a lack of trying.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Thats the worst part...after the fact he will no doubt collect stipends and a pension light years above my wildest dreams...
Yeah that sucks, but at least the SOB is gone.
© 24hourcampfire