Home
Posted By: northwestalaska Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
I know this is not new but it makes 2016 a bit more interesting!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...iowa-republican-caucusgoers-in-new-poll/
Romney leads among likely 2016 Iowa Republican caucusgoers in new poll

Romney was the top vote-getter in the poll with 17 percent and Dr. Ben Carson, a conservative neurosurgeon who has never held public office, came in second with 11 percent.

Carson told Fox News� Sean Hannity Monday night that the chances of him running are �50/50.�

50/50%? I see Mitt getting the fever soon. I think what this shows us is how disjointed the GOP is right now and my bet is it will not get better very soon!

How about this....

MITT/Palin 2016? Has a nice ring to it!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
"How about"
How about extolling us on the virtues of obama's presidency or hilaries presidency to be Turbo. Come on, surely you can post some of their great achievements,no?
Posted By: eh76 Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
He can't he is still drinking the koolaid....he thinks if he can just bash others it will make up for his hero zero's failings. The same applies to his hero zero's playing golf all the time....if he plays golf he can keep his mind off what really is going on....
Posted By: WillARights Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14

"i say all your big talk means doodly-squat"

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
mog? Where are ya?
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
No reason to! You guys are representative of the party of NO and you do such a good job!
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
Mitt is not going to run.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
No reason to! You guys are representative of the party of NO and you do such a good job!

You have nothing, much like obola
Absolutely correct Raeford.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
I'd rather have Mitt than that recycled [bleep] miscarriage your ilk elected.
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
NO to LIBERAL policies. YES to pragmatism and what actually works. In 1960 85% of Americans had health insurance, 5% were unemployed, so only 10% were actually poor. 50% attended church weekly. Crime was low, divorce was low, no gun controls. We only imported bananas, coffee, cocoa, tea, and such. There was no welfare or food stamps. Charities helped the poor, as well as their families. Nothing was really broken, so nothing needed fixing, except maybe some equal rights for blacks.

What needs to be done is do away with the so called "free trade" agreements that BOTH parties wanted so we can bring back American industry. Thus the industry provide health care for their employees.

Second, no able bodied person should receive welfare. Also food stamps should be limited to children only. Then do away with food stamps and go back to commodities. Government should quit paying farm subsities and use the money to buy food to stockpile for commodities, them military, and for aid whenever necessary. There would then be no food shortages.

Trade school or vocational school should be free through expanded Pell Grants for the poor.
I think you missed the election results....The nation reelected the president and Mitt lost, just like McCain did in 2008.

Now the question that comes to mind is if Mitt wins the nod for 2016 how badly will he loose to whoever the Dems run? Painful but most likely what will happen.
Another thing is to build pipelines when needed, also allow drilling. This would further lower costs of fuel. There are enough pipelines in the US already to reach the moon about 4 times, so any concerns over pipeline construction is mute. They are safe and reliable. Occationaly there are problems, but it is usually human error.

Lower taxes so people have more to SPEND to STIMULATE the economy. Government wastes money through unnessary bureaucracies and paperwork. Soviet Union fell because of this. We have become just as bad.
Mitt, being a successful businessman, would have helped the economy far more than the Muslim communist we have now.
I think you missed the election results....The nation reelected the president and Mitt lost, just like McCain did in 2008.

Now the question that comes to mind is if Mitt wins the nod for 2016 how badly will he loose to whoever the Dems run? Painful but most likely what will happen.

Just goes to show you how many lazy libtards were looking for a handout.....
With apologies to 'Gunsmoke"........

Trolling, Trolling, Trolling
The dooshbag is trolling

GFY, Walt.

Seriously guys, read some sign. smile
Posted By: LeroyJenkins Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
Please dear lord don't let Mitt run.

Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio for president.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
First, I don't think the guy's dumb enough to run again. But if by some chance he does, and he's given the nomination...I will laugh my arse off as he goes down in flames for the, what is it??? 4th time?

How long are you guys going to keep backing a proven loser before you figure it out?
Guess again.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
First, I don't think the guy's dumb enough to run again. But if by some chance he does, and he's given the nomination...I will laugh my arse off as he goes down in flames for the, what is it??? 4th time?

How long are you guys going to keep backing a proven loser before you figure it out?

Who is backing mitt? WE are bashing the troll for being stupid...apparently you can't read sign...
The man has been running longer than he actually held a job. Bet he runs.
Posted By: byc Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
Dr. Ben Carson, a conservative neurosurgeon who has never held public office, came in second with 11 percent.

Carson told Fox News� Sean Hannity Monday night that the chances of him running are �50/50.�

Interesting. In fact, very interesting!!
Posted By: mog75 Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
Originally Posted by ironbender
mog? Where are ya?

I'm busy. You guys checked out the BTE lately!?!
[Linked Image]
I got no idea where those guys find this stuff, but it is MUCH appreciated.
[Linked Image]
Nice pics mog! I am still waiting for the libtard to show us what his hero zero has accomplished,,,,
I'd tell you not to hold your breath, but I'm pretty sure you already know how walt plays this game. grin Typical democrat. Runs and hides when called on his b.s.
Posted By: isaac Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
Excellent retard whispering,Mog.
Posted By: ratsnakeboogy Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
I had to wade through 2 1/2 pages to find the mostly naked chicks?

Somebody is slacking, it's the only reason I click on his threads.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14

Yer rite, were all a buncha stoopit fuggin Fergesin ahole wannabes wat don't no chitt from chino la. We giver up. You got tha keys to tha intellect king dome. Ze ro, peelose, and Byden gots the corner on the ansirs.

I agre, printin 34 mill more green cards for foren whorkers will shorly hep us an or [bleep] make tha big time.
Nwa, without you, we woulda never knew, all the good workplace violence and open borders could do.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/21/14
Well lookie there, the king of azzholes has shown his stupidity once again.

He thinks Mitt is gonna run again, probably gettin' a chubby thinking about it. Rub the chub buddy.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Well lookie there, the king of azzholes has shown his stupidity once again.

He thinks Mitt is gonna run again, probably gettin' a chubby thinking about it. Rub the chub buddy.

Yeah, and then suck it if the sick Bastid will let you.
Originally Posted by ratsnakeboogy
I had to wade through 2 1/2 pages...

Did you know that you can change your setting? wink

Hint there.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14

Be more like Rawhide wouldn't it? miles
Posted By: mog75 Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14
I had to wade through 2 1/2 pages to find the mostly naked chicks?

Somebody is slacking, it's the only reason I click on his threads.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ironbender
I had to wade through 2 1/2 pages...

Did you know that you can change your setting? wink

Hint there.

Mine's set at 20 posts/page.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by milespatton

Be more like Rawhide wouldn't it? miles

Yes, sir! Thanks, Miles!
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by eyeball

Yer rite, were all a buncha stoopit fuggin Fergesin ahole wannabes wat don't no chitt from chino la. We giver up. You got tha keys to tha intellect king dome. Ze ro, peelose, and Byden gots the corner on the ansirs.

I agre, printin 34 mill more green cards for foren whorkers will shorly hep us an or [bleep] make tha big time.

Wisht Ida sed thet.
Originally Posted by mog75
Mine's set at 20 posts/page.

You're doing it wrong. smile

You owe more pixtures!
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14

I don't think that is exactly what I said, but now that you bring it up..........PS your shorthand spelling is worse than mine! May I call you Tard?
Posted By: eyeball Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14
May as well. You call a zero a hero.

Before you cork sucking PC libs a fellow like him would have been tarred and feathered. Many better Americans than him were, in times past, when truth meant something.
If one considers the source, the name calling is a badge of honor.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14

Well duh. Iowa is a liberal State.
May as well. You call a zero a hero.

Before you cock sucking PC libs a fellow like him would have been tarred and feathered. Many better Americans than him were, in times past, when truth meant something.

Fixed that spelling error for you eyeball!
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Mitt Wins! - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Well duh. Iowa is a liberal State.

Seventeen points? Not much to brag about.
© 24hourcampfire