Home
Posted By: Redneck 'nother successful ending... - 10/23/14
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...f2e173a-ed15-5d00-8683-7c9dddedd3c5.html

Homeowner will recover - but he did well hitting all 3 a-holes; with one dead.. A good beginning, sez I..
Its good to read a story with a happy ending.
Posted By: EWY Re: 'nother successful ending... - 10/23/14
Nice work by the homeowner.

Ernie
I would say he did real good considering hew was shot sever times and killed on while potting to in the hospital.

What I can't understand is why he would shoot when he might have been able to call 911 while they were gang raping his granddaughter. After all it is the polices job to protect us. (Sarcasm mode OFF)
Posted By: dsink Re: 'nother successful ending... - 10/23/14
I love a story with a happy ending......
It is great that he made it threw the ordeal.
It is to bad they took those pieces of crap into the hospital and kept them alive to commit more problems in the future.
Never count out a man who loves his family. Prayers for that gentleman. God bless him. Sucks that the poor family had to go through that.
The only thing that keeps this from being a heartwarming story is the harm done to the homeowner and his family. Too bad the bad guys didn't bleed out. Anybody want to guess the race of the perps?
Nope, I don't even care what their race is. It is which side of the line they stand that I care about. The good guy fought and won even though he was shot and is suffering. The bad guys lost and deserve all they will get and more. would it make and difference is the good guys and bade were all the same race, of is the good guy was one race and the bad guys another? How about the good guy was Black and the bad guys white or Hispanic or Asian or... It is all the same.
I agree wholeheartedly, Scott. Makes no difference either way.
Thank you Sir.
Yep Bad is Bad and needs to be cleaned up
Originally Posted by Scott F
Nope, I don't even care what their race is. It is which side of the line they stand that I care about. The good guy fought and won even though he was shot and is suffering. The bad guys lost and deserve all they will get and more. would it make and difference is the good guys and bade were all the same race, of is the good guy was one race and the bad guys another? How about the good guy was Black and the bad guys white or Hispanic or Asian or... It is all the same.

what he said....in spades ^
Posted By: ingwe Re: 'nother successful ending... - 10/23/14
In the end, it doesn't matter to the homeowner either. But to society at large this is one more crime perpetrated by blacks in an already skewed paradigm...
Posted By: Dutch Re: 'nother successful ending... - 10/23/14
We should at least pay the homeowner a bonus to reflect the money he saved all of us in court and incarceration costs.....
Those Lumbee Injuns are a tough crowd. Worse a$s whooping I ever got was in a little bar near Pembroke University.
That area of N.C. Is a real rat hole. My wife was offered a job in that region right out of college and I told her there was no way that we were moving there. That area is where Michael Jordan's father was killed. Glad the homeowner fought back against that filth.
I have relatives in Lumberton and Dillon SC. That story hits close to home for me.
© 24hourcampfire