Home

On Thursday, Canada�s Chronicle Herald in Halifax, Nova Scotia,�published�a political cartoon that�s being widely praised as �powerful� across the United States and Canada.
The cartoon, the work of Bruce MacKinnon, features the soldier slain during Wednesday�s terror attack in Ottawa (Cpl. Nathan Cirillo) being comforted by one of the military men from the war memorial where he was shot and seemingly being assimilated into the memorial:

[Linked Image]
I don't get it.
Thanks for posting that, friend.
Originally Posted by night_owl
I don't get it.

--------

You don't,really?
Originally Posted by isaac
I don't get it.

--------

You don't,really?

WOW!
I don't get it.

You must have forgotten your helmet on the short bus you took to school. You oughta go back and get it.
smile
I don't get it.

Wow.
I don't get it.

neither does ZERO
Same reason you see people laughing and giggling at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier...
Owls can't see crap in the light of day. They are creatures of the night, like dimocraps.
I don't get it.

The Canadian soldier was killed in front of the memorial by a terrorist. The cartoon shows the statue soldiers comforting the slain soldier and inviting him to be a part of the memorial.

So, night owl didnt get it, big deal, why you guys gotta be dicks just for the sake of being dicks,,,JFC
It is indeed a powerful cartoon.
Was a stupid comment I made.

Originally Posted by DesertSandman

On Thursday, Canada�s Chronicle Herald in Halifax, Nova Scotia,�published�a political cartoon that�s being widely praised as �powerful� across the United States and Canada.
The cartoon, the work of Bruce MacKinnon, features the soldier slain during Wednesday�s terror attack in Ottawa (Cpl. Nathan Cirillo) being comforted by one of the military men from the war memorial where he was shot and seemingly being assimilated into the memorial:

[Linked Image]

Very poignant indeed...

A picture that really is worth a thousand words.

Not as stupid as the one I did. Inappropriate and out of place.

Night owl, I have a hunch you skipped reading the intro just above the picture, and understand your confusion.
That's true, thanks.
Originally Posted by DesertSandman

Night owl, I have a hunch you skipped reading the intro just above the picture, and understand your confusion.

-------

Resolved.
Same reason you see people laughing and giggling at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier...

See the same disrespect at the Alamo.I almost always leave there wanting to stomp a mudhole in some dimwit.
Originally Posted by Lslite

See the same disrespect at the Alamo.I almost always leave there wanting to stomp a mudhole in some dimwit.

Yep.

The good part is when they are caught, they go straight to jail. Do not pass go.
© 24hourcampfire