Home
(Judicial Watch) - Judicial Watch announced today that it received from the Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) a �Vaughn index� detailing records about the Operation Fast and Furious scandal. The index was forced out of the Obama administration thanks to JW�s June 2012 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and subsequent September 2012 FOIA lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. Department of Justice (No. 1:12-cv-01510)). A federal court had ordered the production over the objections of the Obama Justice Department.

The document details the Attorney General Holder�s personal involvement in managing the Justice Department�s strategy on media and Congressional investigations into the Fast and Furious scandal. Notably, the document discloses that emails between Attorney General Holder and his wife Sharon Malone � as well as his mother � are being withheld under an extraordinary claim of executive privilege as well as a dubious claim of deliberative process privilege under the Freedom of Information Act. The �First Lady of the Justice Department� is a physician and not a government employee.

This is the first time that the Obama administration has provided a detailed listing of all records being withheld from Congress and the American people about the deadly Fast and Furious gun running scandal. The 1307-page �draft� Vaughn index was emailed to Judicial Watch at 8:34 p.m. last night, a few hours before a federal court-ordered deadline. In its cover letter, the Department of Justice asserts that all of the responsive records described in the index are �subject to the assertion of executive privilege.�
This comes as no surprise as this administration protects each other with whatever power they yield. Certainly Holder asked for the Ex. Privilege knowing what the emails contain.

This coming from a degenerate who bemoans the lack of more 2A infringements.

http://thehill.com/regulation/admin...-gun-control-push-among-biggest-failures
I'd love too see that POS Traitor charged with the murder of the US Border patrol Agent killed with one of the Fast & Furious guns illegally sent across the border!
+1 bigtime
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'd love too see that POS Traitor charged with the murder of the US Border patrol Agent killed with one of the Fast & Furious guns illegally sent across the border!

Id like to see him charged with every single murder any of those weapons were used for, then deport his azz to Mexico for prosecution there.

I guess they'll have to go back to court for the emails to his wife if needed.
Originally Posted by AggieDog
+1 bigtime

Plus my vote
if holder is to be charged with anything at all, it better be quick. For the next two years, the kenyan has his back.
Then maybe charges should only be made after ze row is out, to reduce the chance of a pardon on charges brought?
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by AggieDog
+1 bigtime

Plus my vote

Me three.

He was at the very least an accessory to murder but I'm afraid that anyone who thinks they (meaning Holder AND Skeeter) are going to release anything that will incriminate themselves regardless of what a judge or anyone else says is going to be sorely disappointed.

As stated above, we stopped being a nation of laws decades ago.
Holder is married? To a female?

Wow.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Holder is married? To a female?

Wow.

Yet he teabags with SAC a & NWA...........The man is damn busy.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Then maybe charges should only be made after ze row is out, to reduce the chance of a pardon on charges brought?

Think about it, if Obozo was complicit in fast and furious (and I'm sure he was - whole lot a shaat was cooked up in the Black House), then he has no right to executive privilege and is just a as guilty as Hold'emup.
Bet there was a whole lot of schredding and deleting goin' on.
These two Law-breaking Traitors should do jail time and forfeit any benefits they gained while holding office... and none of this "pass shaat - for the Good of the Country". These bastards broke the Law and MUST go to jail !
Originally Posted by ironbender
Holder is married? To a female? Wow.!

A female doctor, no less. What was in those emails? The Vaughn Index they turned over was incomplete in that a Vaughn Index is supposed to give a reference to the content of each communication. That is missing. I have to give the Federal Judge props for setting the date for them go deliver the Index. The plaintiffs had asked for a Nov 1st deadline and the Judge said that was too close to Election Day and said the sooner the better. Supposedly, the Judge isn't happy with what was turned over.
BTW, Holder tendered his resignation the day after he received the court order to turn the Index over.

Ed
I personally believe that Holder is complicit, and brazen about it, but let's not forget that he had a whole team of cronies who assisted him, starting with Lanny Breuer.

They need to be held accountable too, just like was done in Watergate, where i was told privately that some really fine guys had to plead guilty because they simply could not afford the legal costs of defense. (I do not believe for a minute that that was the case here.)
I can't stand the guy, but what would have he emailed his wife and mother that mattered? You guys think momma was implicit or something? I'd say it's more likely if there was something incriminating we'd have never heard about these emails, there would be no need for EP.

But I might be wrong.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
This comes as no surprise as this administration protects each other with whatever power they yield.
.....and a lot of power they DON'T have....
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Id like to see him charged with every single murder any of those weapons were used for, then deport his azz to Mexico for prosecution there.
+1
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
I can't stand the guy, but what would have he emailed his wife and mother that mattered? [b]You guys think momma was implicit or something?[/b] I'd say it's more likely if there was something incriminating we'd have never heard about these emails, there would be no need for EP.

But I might be wrong.

Pass through emails....
What was the True purpose of "Fast and Furious", the Agenda ?!
And That is what is Truly shocking!
That the chief Law Enforcement officer and pResident of the disUnited States DID Conspire to take 2nd Amendment Rights from the Citizens.
What a couple of Arrogant, Narcissitic POS !
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
What was the True purpose of "Fast and Furious", the Agenda ?!
And That is what is Truly shocking!
That the chief Law Enforcement officer and pResident of the disUnited States DID Conspire to take 2nd Amendment Rights from the Citizens.
What a couple of Arrogant, Narcissitic POS !

That is the only time these POS are pro-active, when Conspiring to Subjugate the law-abiding, working, tax-paying, white people of America.
He must have used his wife email address for cover to send some private messages to the Kenyan
It's just obama's way of telling America GFY!!!
Executive Privilege = Above the law..
Originally Posted by bea175
He must have used his wife email address for cover to send some private messages to the Kenyan

Was about to post the same thing.

That way there is nothing on fed computers to 'scratch' in order to hide.
© 24hourcampfire