Home
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...wist-after-homeland-security-panty-raid/
Homeland security just needed some new panties laugh
I feel much safer! Glad some one is keeping an eye on things.
Originally Posted by eh76
Homeland security just needed some new panties laugh

Maybe they just got their panties in a wad wink
Sounds like a clear case of mission creep by DHS, no? These clowns remind me of an ideal gas. Their mission and the number of agents will expand to fill the available space.
Fugg all of the pro sports azzholes. Bunch of peckerheads from the highest executive to the lowest waterboy. Waaaa , waaaaa, waaaaa. Only make a few million a year. Waaaaaaa.

Ernie
Well, we all know the greatest threat to freedom is the violation of copyright laws.
Originally Posted by EWY
Fugg all of the pro sports azzholes. Bunch of peckerheads from the highest executive to the lowest waterboy. Waaaa , waaaaa, waaaaa. Only make a few million a year. Waaaaaaa.

Ernie

agreed!
WTF business of Homeland Security is it if a couple of women are violating copyright laws with some World Series souvenirs. Doesn't Major League Baseball have an enforcement department who investigates these things like the NFL does? Yeah - Homeland Security keeping our country safe- for the terrorists.
I can only hope they are re-purposed - and issued as standard wear for each of their upper-echelon personnel.
© 24hourcampfire