Home
Ebola.............. taxi anyone?
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/n...-bellevue-hospital-in-new-york-city.html
You will be accused of "panicking" now that you posted that.
Oh the hysteria in the morning will be glorious.
Horrible! It's exploding!! The cases have increased exponentially to 6!!!

I'm betting the victim is thankful he's not in texass.
Now Snyderman won't have to travel so far to get a story.
Bad news X 2 for NYC tonight... another apparent lone wolf jihadist attack on two NYPD, one critical with hatchet wound to the head.

Welcome to the new normal...
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I'm betting the victim is thankful he's not in texass.

Those of us in Texas sure are. NYC is enough in the black to handle a little crap like that.
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
Bad news X 2 for NYC tonight... another apparent lone wolf jihadist attack on two NYPD, one critical with hatchet wound to the head.

Does Quermo think it's jihad, or just a NY nig gone bad.
Guys this is really simple. Please allow me to break it down for y'all!!

It don't take a genius to figure that out! I guess there's no chance of anyone flying with him becoming infected..
The Doc rode the NYC subways and the hi-line. No telling if he spread it and worse,no way to track who else was on a subway car or hi-line. This is giving DeBlasio and Cuomo fits.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Does Quermo think it's jihad, or just a NY nig gone bad.

Workplace violence.
[Linked Image]
Oh I hope she gets it.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Oh I hope she gets it.

We should be so damn lucky !
EBOLA in New York: Negligent Government allows Infected Doctors in U.S. without Quarantine

http://offgridsurvival.com/ebola-in...ected-doctors-in-u-s-without-quarantine/

A 33-year-old doctor, identified as Dr. Craig Spencer, became the first person in the New York City to test positive for the Ebola virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with him.

Hundreds, possibly thousands of people had contact with the doctor who despite having Ebola symptoms for days decided it was a good idea to take the Subway, go bowling at a trendy New York bar, use multiple forms of public transportation,and visit the High Line park in Manhattan.
Another Example of the CDC�s Negligence

The doctor, who was treating Ebola patients in Guinea, returned to the United States and was allowed to wander throughout New York without anyone in the government monitoring his condition. No Quarantine, nobody monitoring him, NOTHING!

Spencer, who returned from West Africa about 10 days ago, developed a fever, nausea, pain and fatigue late Wednesday night. The doctor began feeling sluggish a couple of prior to that, but it wasn�t until Thursday, when he developed 103-degree fever, that he contacted health officials.

In a statement Thursday, Doctors Without Borders confirmed that the physicians recently returned from West Africa and was �engaged in regular health monitoring.� The doctor contacted Doctors Without Borders Thursday to report having a fever, the statement said.

The CDC, playing catch up once again, has sent an Ebola response team to New York.
The cops that checked the docs apartment discarded their protective gear in a public trash can just outside the apartment........New Yorks finest!

I don't think Ebola is the major problem, it's the dumdazzez handling the problem.
Oh, how I hope he was at a close personal function with Der (former) Mayor.

Spencer, who returned from West Africa about 10 days ago, developed a fever, nausea, pain and fatigue late Wednesday night. The doctor began feeling sluggish a couple of prior to that, but it wasn�t until Thursday, when he developed 103-degree fever, that he contacted health officials.

Biggest problem is gonna be the power of denial, even guys like this telling themselves they don't have it.

Weekly blood tests oughtta be mandatory even before symptoms, would probably cost a pittance compared to the crises that otherwise follow.

Birdwatcher
Last night I heard he didn't start showing symptoms until yesterday and since that time he's only came in contact with 4 people,all of whom have been accounted for.

Of course, that came from Cuomo and de Blasio.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Last night I heard he didn't start showing symptoms until yesterday and since that time he's only came in contact with 4 people,all of whom have been accounted for.

If that's true, PLEASE let the four be: Bloomberg, Schumer, Gillebrand, and Cuomo.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
And you were RIGHT...

But that doc was a dipchit.. Wouldn't you think he'd be smart enough to self-quarantine his sorry azz just as a precaution? Guy's a moron..

Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RickyD

If that's true, PLEASE let the four be: Bloomberg, Schumer, Gillebrand, and Cuomo.
You got it...
Well I guess it is really in the US now... Not just in Texas
Originally Posted by byc
Guys this is really simple. Please allow me to break it down for y'all!!

He sees dead people
Why isn't there a state of the art hospital ship off shore near the hot zone for treating US medical personnel if they've contracted Ebola? There should be a second ship there for a one month quarantine for US medical personnel wishing to return to the US during the present outbreak. This isn't rocket science.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Yes indeed. Any rational concern is termed "panic."
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]
That deserves some sort of prize. laugh
Posted By: add Re: NYC welcomes Ebola........... - 10/24/14
�He is a committed and responsible physician who always puts his patients first,� the hospital said in a statement.

and apparently ahead of the general public.

Lies from the government, i.e.; you can only contract this disease from bodily fluid of those infected. Don't worry.

So......how did the doctors and 2 Texas nurses get infected? Have you seen any of their pictures at work? They look like they were on a mission to the moon.

Then they tell us not to worry sitting next to them on a train or bus. Sure, I believe that.

And what about the people they came in contact with? Exponentially that could turn into a million people in days here in NYC. But the govt says not to worry because it can not be passed along from 2nd party contact. Sure. So I ask again, how did the doctors & nurses get infected with all that protection?

-Ken
They weren't wearing the proper protection.

just work place violence

What more could you put on?

They could've gone to Mars with all that equipment. grin smirk

They were also intelligent people. I'm sure they followed proper procedures.

Something doesn't jive.

-Ken
Originally Posted by CaptEdIII
Have you seen any of their pictures at work? They look like they were on a mission to the moon.
So I ask again, how did the doctors & nurses get infected with all that protection?

When dealing with a pathogen that is as deadly and virulent as Ebola, the PPE that is required, and getting into and out of it, is very 'involved'. It requires more than just one person to safely and effectively get someone into and out if this particular type of PPE. Any slip up, no matter how minor, can expose the wearer to the pathogen. None of us are perfect, and we all make slip ups...even under the most 'extreme' of circumstances...sometimes especially 'under' the most extreme of circumstances. Even getting a small piece of a rubber glove caught in the buckle while snapping on a respirator can course a breach...leading to contamination. It's a bad bug...and it's scary stuff.
Originally Posted by bea175

just work place violence

I'm not sure if it was a terror thing or not. But I do know the neighborhood which is crap.

-Ken

Something doesn't jive.

-Ken

Do some research on what was going on at dallass Presbyterian..

Lies from the government, i.e.; you can only contract this disease from bodily fluid of those infected. Don't worry.

So......how did the doctors and 2 Texas nurses get infected? Have you seen any of their pictures at work? They look like they were on a mission to the moon.

Then they tell us not to worry sitting next to them on a train or bus. Sure, I believe that.

And what about the people they came in contact with? Exponentially that could turn into a million people in days here in NYC. But the govt says not to worry because it can not be passed along from 2nd party contact. Sure. So I ask again, how did the doctors & nurses get infected with all that protection?

-Ken

Iirc 233 Drs, nurses and HC workers have died, apparently of getting infected fluid on them. whistle

Something doesn't jive.

-Ken

Do some research on what was going on at dallass Presbyterian..

Fugg, that, I'm just gonna guess at what happened and then freak out about what I just made up in my head. Research crazy laugh
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Taxi you say? Why yes indeed. I need a ride to the bowling alley. And after we get done bowling we'll want a ride to a restaurant. And after we get done eating we'll need to be dropped off at the Subway platform.

Thanks for asking.
© 24hourcampfire