Home
I have a buddy who's kid has entered a contest for a hunting trip, His sons name is Brody and he has done a youtube video on what hunting and fishing means to him, the video with the most youtube "likes" wins, he is currently in the lead by only about 40 or so votes. Please go on youtube and watch his two minute video and "like" it on youtube. I think when you watch his video, you will see he is a very deserving young man, voting ends at midnight tonight, here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxIHlAbsK6Q
He's got my vote.
Seems like a great young man.

Good luck.
Done! Seems like a great kid!
I had no problem hitting the Like button after watching that video.
done
He's got my vote, and that is one smart, well spoken, young man.

I pray he passes on all that he learns and loves about the great outdoors, and encourages many, many, young boys and girls to be the same in the years to come smile
Done. I can only hope my kids will wax so eloquent one day.

Done ... and with pleasure. What a fine young man.

kd
I voted. Good luck Brody!!

Done!

Great video.
he got my vote plus a share on my Facebook page
Done. You're right. A deserving young man.

Ed
Originally Posted by bea175

Thanks and for those of you that have FB, please share it. I really believe in this kid and wanna see him win, he's got about a 50 vote lead right now.
ttt
Done!
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by bea175

Thanks and for those of you that have FB, please share it. I really believe in this kid and wanna see him win, he's got about a 50 vote lead right now.

done and shared
Done
The second place candidate is catching him, only a 30 point lead now, let's help this little fella out.
Collinsville AL. Now there is a town that you don't hear about every day. smile My Granny was from Rising Fawn GA, just across the line from there.

I put in a big LIKE for Brody. smile Went back and shared the video on my FB page as well.
One more time to the front
Done!
Only 19 votes ahead, little more help needed for a great kid.
Done
© 24hourcampfire