Home
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/...passenger-during-seat-belt-traffic-stop/
Bitch gotta learn he gotta wear a seat belt. Do day think day live in a free country or sompin?
I hope they put those jack booted copper thugs in jail and bankrupt that city.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Were you under the impression that cops are held to the same legal standards as everybody else?
just for that, i'm going to burn down my house.
Watch all of the stop.
I am more than happy to call out the police when they screw up.
Passenger was asked to step out and refused.

N b N

Ernie
Originally Posted by EWY
Watch all of the stop.

N b N

Ernie

Glad to see you never call them out either because they can tell anyone to do anything they want them to do.
Originally Posted by EWY
Watch all of the stop.

N b N

Ernie
The cop needs to present him with a warrant signed by a judge for that, absent probable cause that a crime was committed by the driver or passenger.
Originally Posted by EWY
Watch all of the stop.

N b N

Ernie

Why should a passenger have to step out for a traffic stop with no other probable cause?

There is no law that states that a passenger must have an ID.

Assuming the story is accurate, of course.

Screw that ape.

I'm tired of negroes.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Screw that ape.

I'm tired of negroes.
If you're not willing to extend the same rights to them as you expect to enjoy, then you won't enjoy them for long either.
Yeah whatever. Did you know that over 50% of black males in some cities are in some form/level of the criminal justice system?

50% man!

I simply don't care about thugs rights any more. Don't blame me, blame the tnb that Whitey has to put up with.
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Originally Posted by EWY
Watch all of the stop.

N b N

Ernie

Why should a passenger have to step out for a traffic stop with no other probable cause?

The officer is the law and civilians have to toe any line they want.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Screw that ape.

I'm tired of negroes.
If you're not willing to extend the same rights to them as you expect to enjoy, then you won't enjoy them for long either.

I think those are just LE slang terms for civilians and as wea ll know rights end where an officer's wants begin.
Originally Posted by sherp
Screw that ape.

I'm tired of negroes.

I think those are just LE slang terms for civilians and as we all know rights end where an officer's wants begin.
Indeed.
There's wasn't enough drama when this made the rounds here a week or so ago?
Negro Fatigue
This groid had 15 minutes to simply step out of the car and at least give some semblance of cooperation.

I know where yer coming from Hawk, I'm just sick and tired of the whole Negro scene.

Get the phugg outta the car or get your black ass tased junior.
Originally Posted by sherp
Screw that ape.

I'm tired of negroes.

I think those are just LE slang terms for civilians and as we all know rights end where an officer's wants begin.
Indeed.

Why. Did. You. Feed. The. Troll?
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
He's not a Troll. He just makes his points in his own way.
Those idiots put their kids in danger by refusing to comply with lawful orders.

Any other interpretation of the events are misguided at best and dishonest at the worst.

They had every right to demand they exit the vehicle. No warrant necessary.

Don't like the law? Change it. Until then, best not wander the world thinking you know it when you don't.

Yes he is. A troll is a troll, even when you happen to agree with him
Originally Posted by EWY
Watch all of the stop.

N b N

Ernie

Ten fo bro.
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Originally Posted by EWY
Watch all of the stop.

N b N

Ernie

Wrong.
Originally Posted by pira114
Don't like the law? Change it.
The purpose of the Bill of Rights was to place above majority rule certain fundamental rights, i.e., so we wouldn't need to garner a majority vote in order simply to retain our fundamental rights, such as to be secure in our persons against unreasonable searches and seizures. Being required to exit one's vehicle is a seizure of the person, and requires, at minimum, probable cause that a crime has occurred.
This groid had 15 minutes to simply step out of the car and at least give some semblance of cooperation.

I know where yer coming from Hawk, I'm just sick and tired of the whole Negro scene.

Get the phugg outta the car or get your black ass tased junior.

Dey bees Sumtin I tinks you fail to know. De bleck dude gits a gubment check ever month. You see that nice car, and de kids be on our dime an not be starvin.

I don't agree with you, yet I don't call you a troll.
Absolutely nothing in the Bill of Rights precludes an officer from ensuring his safety.

The Supreme Court agrees

Nor I you. But its apples and oranges. Neither of us purposefully post inflamitory stuff to get a rise out of people. And we stand behind what we say instead of pretending to have a certain viewpoint just to piss people off.
Absolutely nothing in the Bill of Rights precludes an officer from ensuring his safety.

The Supreme Court agrees
The Supreme Court also says that the Framers meant to prevent the states from outlawing abortion.
�In general, police officers who make legal traffic stops are allowed to ask passengers inside of a stopped vehicle for identification and to request that they exit a stopped vehicle for the officer�s safety without a requirement of reasonable suspicion,� police said.
Originally Posted by eyeball
�In general, police officers who make legal traffic stops are allowed to ask passengers inside of a stopped vehicle for identification and to request that they exit a stopped vehicle for the officer�s safety without a requirement of reasonable suspicion,� police said.
And a lion will inform you he has every right to make you his lunch.

The Supreme Court agrees
The Supreme Court also says that the Framers meant to prevent the states from outlawing abortion.

So they're wrong because you don't agree?

The Supreme Court agrees

Can you show me where the Constitution prohibits the states from outlawing abortion?
And a lion will inform you he has every right to make you his lunch.

I would believe him and take all evasive maneuvers to avoid his fangs, Hawkeye. grin

The Supreme Court agrees

Can you show me where the Constitution prohibits the states from outlawing abortion?

I'm about against abortion as you can get. But I believe the Constitution would support a person's freedom in this regard. I agree that a State has no grounds to prohibit a person from doing so.

But it really has nothing to do with an officer having the law on his side in demanding a person exit their vehicle
I dearly wish I knew the answer as to what Le Roy the dancer, will do the next time he is facing the danger of a 3 second fry from an officers taser.
I dearly wish I knew the answer as to what Le Roy the dancer, will do the next time he is facing the danger of a 3 second fry from an officers taser.

I'm guessing he's not a quick learner
No big deal, just an Obama voter. wink

The Supreme Court agrees

Guy reached into a backpack. Officer doesn't know what's in it. Asking someone to step out of a vehicle is not a search. If the officer started to search him without articulatable suspicion, then we are in a problem area...

Officer was even nice enough to tell him, "If you don't open this door, I will open it for you."
I'm betting the next time LEO asks him out he will be glad to do a jig and help them out. grin

The Supreme Court agrees

Yep, that is why no matter what one officer sees a fellow officer doing to a civilian, the observing officer is also known as backup. Every now and then a crusader will go against that simplae maxim and they get the blacklisting they deserve.

Nor I you. But its apples and oranges. Neither of us purposefully post inflamitory stuff to get a rise out of people. And we stand behind what we say instead of pretending to have a certain viewpoint just to piss people off.

You and I support the same police actions. Are you saying your own views piss you off?
Those idiots put their kids in danger by refusing to comply with lawful orders.

Any other interpretation of the events are misguided at best and dishonest at the worst.

They had every right to demand they exit the vehicle. No warrant necessary.

Don't like the law? Change it. Until then, best not wander the world thinking you know it when you don't.

yep, if teh officer wants to have sex with any or all of them they have to do it. Like the public affairs officer in OK recently pointed out, if a civilian does not want to get raped by a police officer their best way of doing that is to not violate traffic laws. All of this stuff is the fault of civilians.

That is a hoot telling them to change a law when police groups always lobby for more powers and immunities for officers laugh
That negro had more than ample opportunity to step out of the car, shut his yap about a white shirt, and keep from getting his ignorant pfukin ass tased. He chose not and he deserved what he got plus jail time for resisting arrest..

It is a nigqers world after all.
Working as an LEO in a state that falls in the 9th circuit, I would not have been able to use my taser in this manner given what I saw in the video. The 9th circuit has ruled that a taser can not be used as a means to gain compliance for anything less than aggressive behavior. I could have used OC, but not the taser. And this is based solely on what I saw in that clip of the video.
Originally Posted by BigChief870
Working as an LEO in a state that falls in the 9th circuit, I would not have been able to use my taser in this manner given what I saw in the video. The 9th circuit has ruled that a taser can not be used as a means to gain compliance for anything less than aggressive behavior. I could have used OC, but not the taser. And this is based solely on what I saw in that clip of the video.

Reaching into the backpack coupled with a refusal to exit the vehicle would have been enough. Legally speaking. Don't know about your dept policy

I'm guessing he's not a quick learner

He probably likes that "tingle up the leg".... or was it down?

Reaching into the backpack coupled with a refusal to exit the vehicle would have been enough. Legally speaking. Don't know about your dept policy

I think it would have as well if the use of the taser was immediately upon him reaching into the backpack. It sounded like he had reached in the backpack which resulted in an officer drawing a firearm, which did not cause the use of force. That's only based on what I could tell with the narrow video and what the woman was saying a minute prior to the breaking of the window.

I did give bad information of a sort. The officer would have been justified to use the handheld taser in "drive stun" mode without the prongs. In that condition, the taser doen't incapacitate. It just hurts a lot.

Typical nogs that can't recognize police, dressed like police, who think that they can sh�thouse lawyer their way into not complying to a lawful request. Like these cops had nothing better to do than roust Sh�tavious and SailFoamia.
Would have never heard about this if the two nogs would have gotten out of the car, said "yes sir and no sir", probably gotten a warning and been on their way....Bhuuut Nooooo, had to TypicalNB !!
Well it was a very entertaining video......
Dhone Taze me Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ROFLMFAO & ExtremeNF
Ha, ha ha, TFF but true.

I'm de nig. Who are you.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Typical nogs that can't recognize police, dressed like police, who think that they can sh�thouse lawyer their way into not complying to a lawful request. Like these cops had nothing better to do than roust Sh�tavious and SailFoamia.
Would have never heard about this if the two nogs would have gotten out of the car, said "yes sir and no sir", probably gotten a warning and been on their way....Bhuuut Nooooo, had to TypicalNB !!
Well it was a very entertaining video......
Dhone Taze me Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ROFLMFAO & ExtremeNF

Three great opines in one thread. What the troll and the mole don't get, if you have a problem with the "nbn", and "thug cops", why not be pissed off at the "nbn" peeps in they on' hood?

Dumb fugger rode the lightning, his choice.
if my momma was dying in the hospital, I'd have pushed Leroy out the fing car.

stupid incident all the way around
don't want to get tazed,get out of the car,bitch.
NBN....PIGS BEING PIGS.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

^^^^^+10000
Yep, police can do anything they want. The only thing that video does is sometimes gets the perps off the hook, but the officer's rarely get punished and rightly so.

As an example, look for a [bleep] out when the SC trooper who shot the perp over the seatbelt violation gets reinstated with backpay. In the good old days that perp would have been going to jail if not getting finished off by the officer for his indiscretion.
Originally Posted by GeoW
That negro had more than ample opportunity to step out of the car, shut his yap about a white shirt, and keep from getting his ignorant pfukin ass tased. He chose not and he deserved what he got plus jail time for resisting arrest..

It is a nigqers world after all.

Yep, that is what happened to the slut who had sex with Officer Cates(one of Chief Flynn's troops) during a vandalism call to her home. Everything was going ok till the feds got involved and shipped him off to a federal pen.

It appears the cop asked him to produce ID. It was in response to that request that he searched for same in his backpack. At which point, it appears, the cop pointed a loaded firearm at him and his family. It appears also that at this point he was asked to exit. Fearing violence, the passengers requested a supervisor. Then the video starts.
This guy would've faired much better had he just watched this..
Chris Rock's-"How not to get you ass kicked by the police"

http://youtu.be/QR465HoCWFQ?t=1m50s

It appears the cop asked him to produce ID. It was in response to that request that he searched for same in his backpack. At which point, it appears, the cop pointed a loaded firearm at him and his family. It appears also that at this point he was asked to exit. Fearing violence, the passengers requested a supervisor. Then the video starts.

Very smart move by the officer. Tell the perp to move and as everyone knows all civilians are threats to officers so the second the guy moves he is fair game for use of force, just like we will soon see with the SC trooper who shot the seat belt violator.

Originally Posted by wbyfan1
This guy would've faired much better had he just watched this..
Chris Rock's-"How not to get you ass kicked by the police"

http://youtu.be/QR465HoCWFQ?t=1m50s

Even better, Oklahoma Hwy Patrol Captain George Brown on how to not get raped by a police officer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYNdqwx3LU

© 24hourcampfire