Home
Several men whom I count as being among my closest of freinds I learned of and met through this site. Now, with my Kidneys really and truly tanked and with me needing a transplant sooner rather than later... Not just one but TWO different men from here at 24hrcf now have stepped up and offered to be tested to see if they are a match for me. The idea proffered that if they are a match for me and a good candidate for the arthroscopiy performed surgery to remove the extra kidney, with no bribery or gift given or required on my part, they will be giving me one. Yeah, I am off of the reservation by some standards at times, but these offers have come in seemingly without much hesitation or pause. This is a level of friendship that I was not counting on nor could have reasonably expected, but here we are and I have two donors in the pipleline here. It usually takes about ten potential donors to get tested before a good match is found, but one never knoes.

I am amazed and BLESSED here.
If both are a match, it'll be easy street for you (good dough to be made on the global organ black market with the spare).

First thing ya know ole Jed's a millionaire!

All BS aside, luck to you finding a match. A buddy is finally on a kidney donor list but he better get it soon...

I thought you'd be after your kids for the kidney.

Mark why don't you take it to your private paryer list. Not trying to hurt your feelings, but asking/selling an idea to the general list looking for the other 8 on the fire will get real tiresome.

You came back and your trying to sell again.
You are coming across as a person that doesn't really care, just someone who wants a kidney at any cost.

I sure as chit wouldn't give an organ to a con man. crazy
Originally Posted by okok

You're a dickhead.
Did you work at it over the years or does it come naturally? Not that it matters.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
If both are a match, it'll be easy street for you (good dough to be made on the global organ black market with the spare).

First thing ya know ole Jed's a millionaire!

blush sick grin
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I thought you'd be after your kids for the kidney.

Mark why don't you take it to your private paryer list. Not trying to hurt your feelings, but asking/selling an idea to the general list looking for the other 8 on the fire will get real tiresome.

You came back and your trying to sell again.
You are coming across as a person that doesn't really care, just someone who wants a kidney at any cost.

I don't recall asking for another kidney donor, just giving some much deserved accolades. I wish that I was at liberty to say who stepped up. Between these persons and non campfire friends and family who are being tested I will probably find a match. FWIW I have brought this matter before the Lord on many occasions. Still do and will.
Looks like your plan worked.

Praise the Lord!

Travis
Originally Posted by safariman
Several men whom I count as being among my closest of freinds I learned of and met through this site. Now, with my Kidneys really and truly tanked and with me needing a transplant sooner rather than later... Not just one but TWO different men from here at 24hrcf now have stepped up and offered to be tested to see if they are a match for me. The idea proffered that if they are a match for me and a good candidate for the arthroscopiy performed surgery to remove the extra kidney, with no bribery or gift given or required on my part, they will be giving me one. Yeah, I am off of the reservation by some standards at times, but these offers have come in seemingly without much hesitation or pause. This is a level of friendship that I was not counting on nor could have reasonably expected, but here we are and I have two donors in the pipleline here. It usually takes about ten potential donors to get tested before a good match is found, but one never knoes.

Almost assuredly two members that don't post outside the hunters campfire forum.
Anybody else watch "lost"?
Originally Posted by Calvin
Anybody else watch "lost"?

No.

Is there an Avalanche in it?

Travis

Very gracious of Dr. Howell!
Been smelling a rat, or snake or a skunk with this revelation. No ill will here, but Guessing someone will show up with an uber organ less a magazine.
the 'fire is nothing, if not relentless. laugh

Keep faith friend, always - and thank you for sharing.
Bet those two donors never clicked on the classifieds section.
I can "feel" all the Christian love.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

You're a dickhead.
Did you work at it over the years or does it come naturally? Not that it matters.

Well Bart you've been away for awhile but he really is a con man. There are several threads about it. But you're right okok is a dick head
Originally Posted by tzone

Well Bart you've been away for awhile but he really is a con man. There are several threads about it. But you're right okok is a dick head

I know what's been going on but it's no excuse for him to be overtly crappy. We have enough of that kind of thing here. I could have used a different adjective but I couldn't think of one at the time that fit in so well.
Originally Posted by SKane

Almost assuredly two members that don't post outside the hunters campfire forum.

no one that posts in the classified forum would give him a glass of water in the desert. Kinda man that would scam multiple people on a website such as this doesnt need any charity, and anyone offering to give this guy a kidney is a complete moron. Being a "christian" and all mark, at what point are you going to start atoning for all of your sins?

I know what's been going on but it's no excuse for him to be overtly crappy. We have enough of that kind of thing here. I could have used a different adjective but I couldn't think of one at the time that fit in so well.

no, i think scamming at least half a dozen members is all the reason needed to treat him like the pile of [bleep] he is.
yep it is kinda like a family here

reminds me of my own

some real sweet folks

some real azzholes

and some just batchit crazy
You've probably right but it just struck me as over the top. He has to live in his own skin and has to atone for everything he's done.
I shouldn't have posted anything.
I shouldn't have posted anything.

what fun is that?
Really think I've seen everything now--a Campfire ad for a scoundrel to secure a donated kidney.

This should have been placed in the Classifieds.

my advise is to steer away from these type of threads.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

reminds me of my own

some real sweet folks

some real azzholes

as good a description of the 'fire as I have seen. laugh
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

reminds me of my own

some real sweet folks

some real azzholes

as good a description of the 'fire as I have seen. laugh

I'm afraid to ask but....well....naaa nevermind. Walking now!! grin

For such a worm as I?
5 star thread for sure. wink
You guys are killing me. I am in stitches. This is becoming a really good thread. grin
Originally Posted by RobJordan
You guys are killing me. I am in stitches. This is becoming a really good thread. grin

I think it sucks & don't find it funny in the least...the guy's knockin on deaths door & people that don't know the man are feeling free to comment on his character... There have been times in my life when I've been in severe pain...drugs didn't help but I'm sure that in conjunction with the pain, they just might have clouded my thought process a bit. I've met Mark & done a couple of face to face deals with him...I've met his dad & one of his childhood friends...all fine people as far as I'm concerned...he may have screwed the pooch on some deals but I just ain't buying the idea that he did so with ill intent...
Yeah, getting his broker's license yanked was all a misunderstanding.
And he is frequently "knockin on death's door" at will whenever he thinks it will help him get out of a jam. You know...........a sympathy whore.

I will trade a kidney for that sweet ass avalanche and a kel-tec pistol
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
he may have screwed the pooch on some deals but I just ain't buying the idea that he did so with ill intent...

If you want to claim befuddlement due to medication, then knock yourself out. If that was truly the case, though, then wouldn't some of the snafus be in the buyer's favor? Every one that I've heard about has been 100% in HIS favor.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
he may have screwed the pooch on some deals but I just ain't buying the idea that he did so with ill intent...

If you want to claim befuddlement due to medication, then knock yourself out. If that was truly the case, though, then wouldn't some of the snafus be in the buyer's favor? Every one that I've heard about has been 100% in HIS favor.

Hey knock it off making to much sense
I don't organs and filters, but the butcher seems to always have plenty of kidneys if one has a hankering.

[Linked Image]

I think it sucks & don't find it funny in the least...the guy's knockin on deaths door & people that don't know the man are feeling free to comment on his character... There have been times in my life when I've been in severe pain...drugs didn't help but I'm sure that in conjunction with the pain, they just might have clouded my thought process a bit. I've met Mark & done a couple of face to face deals with him...I've met his dad & one of his childhood friends...all fine people as far as I'm concerned...he may have screwed the pooch on some deals but I just ain't buying the idea that he did so with ill intent...

You a hunter?

jesus MFM he's got you buffalo'd I cant understand how someone can flat out STEAL from people, get caught multiple times and still have people sticking up for him, I for one dont buy that he's as close to dead as he claims, if he was, his ass would be hooked up to a dialysis machine in a hospital, not on the fire' for 6-7 hours a day.

[Linked Image]

You are living proof Barnum Bailey was correct.
[/quote]

I think it sucks & don't find it funny in the leastbut I suck at being a standup comic...the guy's knockin on deaths doorand Satan heard the knock and is putting his slippers on & people that don't know the man are feeling free to comment on his characterbut lying and deception doesn't make him a bad person... There have been times in my life when I've been in severe pain...drugs didn't helpbut lying to my friends and screwing strangers on the net did but I'm sure that in conjunction with the pain, they just might have clouded my thought process a bitso I hurried up and jumped on my pc and started buying and selling chit. I've met Mark & done a couple of face to face deals with him...and I met Scott Peterson and still don't think he murdered his wife and unborn son...I've met his dad & one of his childhood friends...so that means he is GTGall fine people as far as I'm concerned...and my impulse judging character is unprecedentedhe may have screwed the pooch on some deals but I just ain't buying the idea that he did so without a condom and ill intent... but than I am one nieve SOB and love my short rides on a turnip truck [/quote]

Here, I filled in what should have been said instead of all them thar periods! smile

If I had to type that drivel to defend my friends I wouldn't have many! I for the life of me cannot figure out some peoples logic and excuses for what they do!
can we all agree to never use the term "screw the pooch" again?
Originally Posted by rem141r

No. Facts are facts.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd

No. Facts are facts.

I like dogs, but cats not so much, so how about "pound the kitty" instead?

well I 'spose we could

but dang feller, that's gonna take about 15 chapters outa my life story frown
Originally Posted by 79S

grin
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by 79S

grin

You really should hold strong for the hot rod Harley he commutes to jury duty on.
Originally Posted by 79S

grin

You really should hold strong for the hot rod Harley he commutes to jury duty on.

Oh man I forgot about that... Okay and the Harley
Originally Posted by 79S

grin

Ha baby! Throw in that 575 Super Uber Tyranasourus Rex too.

I think it sucks & don't find it funny in the least...the guy's knockin on deaths door & people that don't know the man are feeling free to comment on his character... I've met Mark & done a couple of face to face deals with him...I've met his dad & one of his childhood friends..

Met any of the elderly annuity lottery winners he sold to yet?
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by 79S

grin

Ha baby! Throw in that 575 Super Uber Tyranasourus Rex too.

Yep, ya got him by the Kidneys.....lol
Mark.
I hope a match is found quickly.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by acooper1983

no, i think scamming at least half a dozen members is all the reason needed to treat him like the pile of [bleep] he is.

Rumor has it, he was beat out by a whisker by Leonardo DiCaprio for the lead role in, "Catch Me If You Can" the real life story of a con man. How many chances does one man deserve? Ill health or not, a man knows the difference between lies and truth. Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining.
© 24hourcampfire