Home
Posted By: Salmonella Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
OUCH!

http://empirenews.net/man-loses-head-of-penis-in-fishing-accident-disturbing-image-warning/

Posted By: eh76 Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
Fish named Lorena and no I didn't watch it.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
At least those two dumb ass liberals won't be breeding for a while wink
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
I've fished all my life and I'm not buying that story.
Posted By: speedsixman Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
That site must be like the Onion of something?
Looks like a lot of bullchit.

Myron
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
http://empirenews.net/about-disclaimer/

At some point people are going to stop linking to that site..
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
At least those two dumb ass liberals won't be breeding for a while wink

Yeah, and they drove a Prius.

eek

Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I've fished all my life and I'm not buying that story.

Does sound kind of Fishy grin
Posted By: byc Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
WTH strips down to their boxer shorts and jumps in the water to save a hook and salvage an evening? There's NOTHING in my tackle box that would convince me to do so. Especially, a hook!! Dumbazzz may have gouged his penis trying to cut the line. That I might believe. But to save a rusty hook. It's a BS story!!

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

She threw her pole down in a huff, demanding to leave, and in an attempt to salvage the evening, I went in after the hook. I now wish I had thought to reel in my own line,� said Ruhle. �After stripping down to my boxer shorts, I waded over to where the line was tangled. I didn�t notice that my line had drifted closer, and my hook was resting on the crotch of my shorts.�
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
Originally Posted by speedsixman
That site must be like the Onion of something?
Looks like a lot of bullchit.

Myron

Bingo. Its fun though...
Originally Posted by byc
WTH strips down to their boxer shorts and jumps in the water to save a hook and salvage an evening? There's NOTHING in my tackle box that would convince me to do so. Especially, a hook!! It's a BS story!!

She threw her pole down in a huff, demanding to leave, and in an attempt to salvage the evening, I went in after the hook. I now wish I had thought to reel in my own line,� said Ruhle. �After stripping down to my boxer shorts, I waded over to where the line was tangled. I didn�t notice that my line had drifted closer, and my hook was resting on the crotch of my shorts.�

I was thinking the same damn thing, David! That's when I pull out a knife and cut my line. Screw wading in to save a hook! Hooks are cheap!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by byc
WTH strips down to their boxer shorts and jumps in the water to save a hook and salvage an evening? There's NOTHING in my tackle box that would convince me to do so. Especially, a hook!! It's a BS story!!

I was thinking the same damn thing, David! That's when I pull out a knife and cut my line. Screw wading in to save a hook! Hooks are cheap!

I dunno... I've gone wading before, to save my last chrome blue Rat-L-N-Rap when bass fishing in Mexico before... laugh
Posted By: eyeball Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
For sure to retrieve a prize Lucky 13 or big black night fishing Jitter Bug.
Yea, but not for a damn hook, though!
Posted By: byc Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
well now you know better 'cos you'll lose your cock!!! laugh

Would have been a better story if her last name was Bobbit.
I hear they going hunting together after he heals up.... laugh
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
Now we know the reason for cold water shrinkage - Mother Nature's defense mechanism.

(And no, I don't buy the story. But then again there are some real idiots loose out there, Obama did get re-elected.)
Posted By: seal_billy Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
Ouch... I'm pretty sure I could remove a hook without severing the head of my dilly wanger. My God its a horrable thought. A hook in the hand hurt like hell I'd be willing to bet a hook in the pecker well, darmit!!!
Posted By: 308ragincajun Re: Fishing Accident - 10/25/14
There is no way in hell that i would go wading in the water in South Louisiana to free a hook, or anything else. i would have broke the babe's line and let her sit there while I caught fish if she wanted to sulk. Too much stuff in the water down here that I would not want to go swimming with, starting with alligators.
© 24hourcampfire