Home
Does Sarah Palin and Bowsinger bug the crap out of you?

Unlike most of the FOX interviewers, Stuart Varney asks short, but relevant questions and then gets out of the way for the answers...

October 28th, 2014�� iizthatiiz
Governor Sarah Palin told Fox News host Stuart Varney that she has no intention of withdrawing politically, that the personal attacks she receives from "those haters out there", only serve to motivate her further.
Varney asked if the "disgraceful", "hatred level" directed at Palin over the years had "driven her out of politics for good."
"No, bless their hearts. Those haters out there, they don�t understand that it invigorates me, it wants me to get out there and defend the innocent. It makes me want to work so hard for justice in this country. So hey, the more they�re pouring on, the more I�m gonna bug the crap out them by being out there, with a voice, with a message, hopefully running for office again in the future too."

WORTH A LOOK:
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBjG4rA6js
2 hours ago - Uploaded by iizthatiiz
October 28th, 2014 � Governor Sarah Palin told Fox News host ... "I'm Gonna Bug The Crap Out Of Them
I try not to pay any attentiont to her as I don't find her relevant in todays politics.

As for Bowsinger, your love for all things Sarah can get to be a little much at times.

Thats my .02
Not worth paying any attention to, never was!

Phil
Only thing about her that bugs me is that she isn't president of the USA.
Mostly when she talks.
I'd respect her more if she did run - put herself out there to take the hits and try to hold her own in a presidential run.

What's tough to respect is armchair quarterbacking a presidential run with the attitude she is more important as a kingmaker than king.

But she isn't running for President because she knows her limitations, which is a damn site more intelligent on her part than 2008.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I try not to pay any attentiont to her as I don't find her relevant in todays politics.

As for Bowsinger, your love for all things Sarah can get to be a little much at times.

Thats my .02

+100
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Thats my .02

+100

Make that 200
NOPE, cuz I like her.

Originally Posted by Greyghost
Not worth paying any attention to, never was!

Phil

She runs on you commies pretty good and looks better than Rush.
She doesn't bug me. I find her politically irrelevant and I wonder why people listen to what she has to say.

I think she's kinda easy on the eyes, so I don't mind looking at her.
I don't particularly like to listen to her and don't feel she'd be a competent president, but she'd undoubtedly be much more competent than the current one.

Her value is in how she makes the heads of millions of leftists spin around on their necks every time she opens her mouth. Because of that she's priceless.
She would be a great Senator.
I'll admit her voice grates on my nerves, but nothing compared the Hillery
Women's voices get shrill when they try to speak loudly

I'm bugged because we could be seeing her in the WH rather than the turd we see, and getting screwed over because of it too. Looks like we are soon to be losing millions of land acres in Nv and soon to be importing Afreakans with E into the USA for treatment.
It seems that Obama, like some other third world dictators prefers to use germ warfare against the people of his country.
I guess anything to destroy the USA is OK with him.
Her value is in how she makes the heads of millions of leftists spin around on their necks every time she opens her mouth. Because of that she's priceless.
Exactly!
I guess anything to destroy the USA is OK with him.
Yes, anything.
She has great things to say. Unfortunately, like Ron Paul, the "package" is unelectable.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
She has great things to say. Unfortunately, like Ron Paul, the "package" is unelectable.

How could anybody compare that moronic mudshark to Ron Paul?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

The fact that stupid people don't like either of them?
We like Sarah Palin and hope she remains and that she does well.

[Linked Image]

She's just 'playing' horny old white neocons that don't have a clue about real conservatism. Good for her, she's made an industry out of it. Won't last much longer though, she's 50.
Ms. Palin will continue to be the political female equivalent of Carl Rove.

A national political contender is not going to happen, any longer.
Except Rove is more of a bitch.
topless T O P L E S S topless
Likely true but deal with it Pat as Jeb Bush, with the help of Romney, have laid out a game plan for 2016 that will be difficult to overcome.

Jeb will be our 2016 candidate.

Thats my .02

At $0.02 you're intellectually overdrawn.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by isaac
Likely true but deal with it Pat as Jeb Bush, with the help of Romney, have laid out a game plan for 2016 that will be difficult to overcome.

Jeb will be our 2016 candidate.

I'm glad you said that, 'cause I can't imagine a worse scenario.
Talk to the 105 million GOP voters.
Bookmark it, too. It's a near certainty, now.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Thats my .02

Ok Richard, funny come back smile ...in general. Unfortunately, you got the wrong member

Oh well. That means another four years of a Democrat in the Whitehouse. Lets pray we get the Senate.
Hardly. Cruz and Paul will end up as his biggest supporters.

The silent ground game the Bush family has created, and the money involved, educated me on what happens above and beyond the scenes of us 5K contributors.

What I found out today astounded me.

Whine and moan all you like but don't spend too much money during your primaries, outside of Bush.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Thats my .02

Ok Richard, funny come back smile ...in general. Unfortunately, you got the wrong member

You mean someone has hacked AkMtnHntr's account?
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Thats my .02

Don't pay any attention to that halfwit Sherri, I certainly don't. lol
Sarah doesn't bug me, though I think she's used up her 15 minutes. She'll continue to rile up the left when she can and I'm pretty sure her days of holding any political office are long gone.

It's her sycophant's I find somewhat annoying, but they aren't worth spending much time contemplating.
don't think she'll ever run,if she does she will never win. but i think she'd be atleast 1000 times better then what we have now.
It really does not seem to matter who runs, they become self serving dictator as soon as they get "elected"...... The Demos rig poles as has now been seen to win anyways so a Republican candidate has to get like 85 percent of the votes to over take the fixed polling areas....
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Sarah doesn't bug me, though I think she's used up her 15 minutes. She'll continue to rile up the left when she can and I'm pretty sure her days of holding any political office are long gone.

It's her sycophant's I find somewhat annoying, but they aren't worth spending much time contemplating.

Hit the nail on the head...
Hardly. Cruz and Paul will end up as his biggest supporters.

Now that is funny!
How bout finger nails on a chalkboard for starters..
Whine and moan all you like but don't spend too much money during your primaries, outside of Bush.

I reckon I won't be spending a dime then, unless it's giving it to some useless State's Republican Senate candidate. Bush can't win. Write that down.

Tell that to the 105 million folks that will be selecting him.

No problem. I ain't mad, but they will be. It does no good to worry about the things you can't change. It does sadden me to think of the United States ending like that though.
I hear you. Voting for someone who might get 10 million votes has the same affect on me.
No. Not really. Rambling on about political matters is Palin's meal ticket. McCain stuck her in front of the people when he selected her as his running mate and she's just using the notoriety from that to fill her bank account.

It's a job. *shrugg*

But in any event, each passing day finds me less interested in political matters.

I've long suspected it, but the 2012 GOP primary firmly convinced me that the whole federal political scene is just a play that's being put on to placate the people.

Like George Carlin said, "It's a big club,....and you ain't in it".

Every President will be someone who has been vetted by the powers that be. Their job will be to represent the government.

Not "you".
You don't get it, Bob. I voted for Romney and McCain and think no less of them for being losers. It's the stupid sumbitches that prop these squishes up and believe that they can win that make me sad for our country. How many times does that mistake have to be repeated?
Actually, I do get it. 5 million folks can declare mistake but that's on the 5 mil, not me.

Such arrogance.
Not arrogance...confidence. I don't gamble.
Not arrogance...confidence. I don't gamble.

========

Stick with arrogance. You're deserving.

Confidence has messed with both of us for decades.

Arrogance also helps us deal with blows to our confidence...like Cruz is going to do to you.

Hell no she doesn't.

Try living in California, listen to the brain dead, POS liberal zombies we have for political leaders and sister Sarah sounds like a heaven sent messenger, no she ain't perfect, but I'd take her in a [bleep] New York minute over the human sewage I have to choose from here.

Thats my .02

I love Sarah Palin and wish more women in this country was like her
Sarah Darlin, Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy, Allen West, and a few others, help to keep the cockroaches in check. They are the equivalent of the Orkin man.
I would much, much rather have had Sarah than Obama. She would have done a much better job than he has, given the two terms. She at least does have experience by which to judge her ability, and at least has things to say to which people have to pay attention.

Would she be perfect? NO.
Would she be a complete duffer? NO.

I would rather listen to 100 of her speeches than 1 of Zero's.
Would have been the hottest Vice President ever.
Originally Posted by 21

You sound like the women that voted for JFK because he turned them on.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 21

Ok, then stick with Biden.
Yes, she does.
99% of her fans wouldn't give a chit about her if she wasn't fuuckable to them.
No,she doesn't.

Happy Halloween Bows!

Wrap one of these on the lil' lady tonight and get busy celebrating Sarah's latest "announcement".

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Anythings fuuckable, even you grin
Originally Posted by 21
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 21

Ok, then stick with Biden.

You're an idiot if you think that's what I meant.

Yep. Most women can't stand a smart, articulate, pretty woman.

you're a marvel of humanities ability to exceed boundaries. Every time I think you're as stupid as possible you out do yourself.

Guess that's why you voted for Obama, you're sexually attracted to him.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Sarah Darlin, Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy, Allen West, and a few others, help to keep the cockroaches in check. They are the equivalent of the Orkin man.

Good point but you forgot to add that all are losers who can't win on the big stage, or in West's case....any stage.

You Becha! I reed all of the newspapers!

[Linked Image]
Would someone please do what his mother should have done at birth and drown Lyin'AssWalt?
Bow, ya gotta take a deep breath and give it a rest.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by eyeball

Uh, doc?

This is a Palin thread...
And you are the poster boy for Attention Deficit Disorder. smile
Palin is a long way from chitt I'd denigrate as a candidate for president. Ex. Hillary, Pelosi, reed, Biden, ....

If she were president we wouldn't be looking at importing Afreakans with aids or keeping our borders open.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I don't particularly like to listen to her and don't feel she'd be a competent president, but she'd undoubtedly be much more competent than the current one.

Well said... her speech syntax has always irked the crap outta me, but I love the fact that she bugs the sh*t outta the libs.

They loathe her and that makes her golden.
Obfuscation.

You described her as both smart and articulate.

On the count of 3... man-wrestle that crown from Bowsinger!
The thread is about Palin bugging us. She does bug me with her shrill voice and well managed act.

I agree with her message completely, but the messenger is like fingers on a chalkboard. eek

Other than exciting the base, I see no real benefit to the Party from her stumping.

If she were candidate for national office I'd vote for her, fur shurr...yah-becha.
Other than exciting the base, I see no real benefit to the Party from her stumping.

She's been hell on obamacare, and very pro-gun. I'd call those beneficial.

She's been hell on obamacare, and very pro-gun. I'd call those beneficial.

Has she changed any minds regarding those issues? I don't believe so. If in fact she has in our favor she has been beneficial.

It appears to me she is always preaching to the choir, and that has little benefit if any.

Again, I agree 100% with her message.

She's a real albatross.
It appears to me she is always preaching to the choir, and that has little benefit if any.

Its always better to let the democrats talk sick

Its always better to let the democrats talk sick

Sometimes it's best to let them step in it, like Hillabeast's gaff about business not creating jobs.

I'm enjoying all the silence when the Dems are asked whether they voted for Obummer! laugh laugh grin
I'm enjoying all the silence when the Dems are asked whether they voted for Obummer!

But if no one says anything, how does the question get asked? Who puts the rats on the spot, the media? Should the tea party and the nra be silent as well?

Damn check into the fire next thing turns out I owe Pat a beer cry
I'm enjoying all the silence when the Dems are asked whether they voted for Obummer!

But if no one says anything, how does the question get asked? Who puts the rats on the spot, the media? Should the tea party and the nra be silent as well?

Good point.
I just wish she would drop this one saying. "Oh Dog Gone it" This bugs the crap out of me, plays right into the hands of the demonrats calling her a hick. crazy
Sarah doesn't bother me a bit. Her speech pattern and sytax are just the way she speaks. Some of you guys sound like you think it's contrived. I think she would be awesome as the RNC Chair.

Barring that, I hope she runs against Liiisa in 2 years.
... hopefully running for office again in the future too.
Originally Posted by okok
I just wish she would drop this one saying. "Oh Dog Gone it" This bugs the crap out of me, plays right into the hands of the demonrats calling her a hick. crazy

Yeah, hearing that is one of the most miserable things I have to deal with every week. whistle

Almost ranks right up there with hearing zeros bs or the hill screeching on TV, huh?

AFAIC, I would love to be hearing her screeching all the time from behind the podium with the seal of the POTUS.

I figure she has probably changed about as many libturds minds as God has. Seems to me they can be a pretty hard headed bunch.
I think her heart is certainly in the right place, and I tend to agree with alot of her message. She's not difficult to gaze upon either.
Yeah Bow, Sarah bugs me with her voice and Romney is a Morman. May as well settle for the muzzy. wink
Well she was a great organizer up here in ak and her positive naivite was refreshing. She was very hard working in office. A lot of people up here are angry at her for resigning her governorship, feeling this was weak, but she did put a good run in for president on a national stage so she aint too weak......i like her.
She doesn't bother me, but when she walked away from Alaska, she lost any hope of being elected on a national level.
Sarah Palin is to the GOP what Jesse Jackson is to the Liberals.

They both show up to an event (once there is enough press) get their moment in the limelight, read a speech written by someone else, change nothing, and proceed to fleece the pockets of their parties base.

She scares the Liberals as much as Jesse Jackson scares the Conservatives, which is to say not at all.

How about the GOP base stop making stupid people famous and play to win for a change...
Very well said.

I agree completely.
Funny thing about Palin. Just as an empty suit like Obama can be propped up with theater, so can somebody who is actually good, smart, and effective be portrayed as an idiot. The problem is, it is basically ALL theater, at this point. Reality does not matter, apparently. I guess some people just do not WANT to do their own thinking. Unbelievably, there is still support for Obama. His administration has failed in nearly everything it has touched. Leftists chalk it up to right wing lies, because they are TOLD to. No thinking required - we'll tell you what to think. Even personal stuff that should be a no brainer is obfuscated. Born in the US? Not according to his wife, and the bio in the Harvard Law Review. (We have actually never seen a birth certificate, by the way. Even the Governor of Hawaii could not find it) Not a Muslim? He was raised as one, and claims to stand with his Muslim brothers, should things get dicey. (should be noted that Black Liberation Theology is a LOT like Islam, and Pastor Wright was a Muslim, when he was in the Marines) Palin's stupidity and ineffectiveness is a fabrication of the media. Obama's intelligence and success is also a fabrication of the media.

does it really seem like they are keeping anything in check?

telling us about [bleep] we already know isn't keeping things in check.

stopping it would.
Originally Posted by KFWA

does it really seem like they are keeping anything in check?

telling us about [bleep] we already know isn't keeping things in check.

stopping it would.

The only reason they aren't "stopping it" is because of the liberal establishment in office...and not the Democrat one.
I doubt that is the only reason.

I wish more women felt like her, and yes, she is an absolute fox.

Well even though she isn't the best at offing 'bou, I figure she has helped raise some real cash for some conservative candidates and probably more than all of her detractors on this site.

Thats my .02

As I have said many times; Show Me. Someone better. With a better record.
A few of today's headlines about that irrelevant hockey Mom from Wasilla...

Sarah Palin Hopes to Run for Office Again: Would 'Bug the Crap' Out of Liberals
BREITBART:by Tony Lee 28 Oct 2014
"Deal with it."

Sarah Palin says she may run again By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 10/29/14
Sarah Palin opened the door for another run for public office, railing against liberals who, she says, would like to keep her on the political sidelines.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/sarah-palin-may-run-again-112297.html#ixzz3HXhtqDNH

Sarah Palin: Hopefully I�ll be running for office in the future
HOT AIR posted on October 28, 2014 by Allahpundit

Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
How bout finger nails on a chalkboard for starters..

This is the part I really don't get.

The record crowds during the ten weeks in 2008.
All those keynote speeches in the six years since with more standing room only crowds.
All those invites to come back and do it again next year.
All the interviews and comments year after year working for FOX.
Check out the latest FOX interview in the OP and find the problems.
Show me just what in the hell you are talking about.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Sarah doesn't bother me a bit. Her speech pattern and sytax are just the way she speaks. Some of you guys sound like you think it's contrived. I think she would be awesome as the RNC Chair.

That Palin record I am always talking about includes the simple fact that Sarah has never been on the legislative side of the political spectrum.

At every level in over 20 plus years, Sarah has served as an executive. And built her record at every level on getting things done as the boss.

And she has never stepped back to run at a lower level. Or spend much time looking into rear view mirrors.

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever pulled off what Sarah did in those ten weeks for McCain. And did it with one arm tied behind her back by the McCain Staff Stupids when they realized she was outshining their guy.

What would or should Sarah step back from the opportunity to do it again? But this time on her own terms?

What if those ten weeks would repeat themselves in 2016?
No, she does not bug me. She is nice to look at but overall irrelevant.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever pulled off what Sarah did in those ten weeks for McCain.

Wow...

Well, I do have to admit that no other VP candidate has ever tanked an entire campaign in such a short time.

If they repeat themselves in 2016 we will have the first Female President in US history.

And the first time a former first Lady has been elected as the Commander in Chief.

Thats my .02

"Deal with it."

Sarah Palin opened the door for another run for public office, railing against liberals who, she says, would like to keep her on the political sidelines.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/sarah-palin-may-run-again-112297.html#ixzz3HXhtqDNH

Is that suppose to convince me that she's a good candidate for office in Alaska, because she annoys the liberals?
Palin would run for President if every debate was hosted by Fox.

Its the people that won't agree to pitch her softball questions she has a problem talking to.
Originally Posted by benchman
Funny thing about Palin. Just as an empty suit like Obama can be propped up with theater, so can somebody who is actually good, smart, and effective be portrayed as an idiot. The problem is, it is basically ALL theater, at this point. Reality does not matter, apparently. I guess some people just do not WANT to do their own thinking. Unbelievably, there is still support for Obama. His administration has failed in nearly everything it has touched. Leftists chalk it up to right wing lies, because they are TOLD to. No thinking required - we'll tell you what to think. Even personal stuff that should be a no brainer is obfuscated. Born in the US? Not according to his wife, and the bio in the Harvard Law Review. (We have actually never seen a birth certificate, by the way. Even the Governor of Hawaii could not find it) Not a Muslim? He was raised as one, and claims to stand with his Muslim brothers, should things get dicey. (should be noted that Black Liberation Theology is a LOT like Islam, and Pastor Wright was a Muslim, when he was in the Marines) Palin's stupidity and ineffectiveness is a fabrication of the media. Obama's intelligence and success is also a fabrication of the media.

I am playing catch up ball here and trying to answer all those who have posted directly to me.

I agree that much of politics is theater and that is why I'm always preaching to look at the record.
Too many do not do that and buy into the LSM that Obama, now replaced by Hillary, can walk on water and Sarah is an idiot.
A lot of that Sarah Palin derangement syndrome shows up even here. Never mind the record...the real world.

The Palin record is an easy look up but not so easy to match. Obama or Hillary? I don't think so...

Thats my .02

"Deal with it."

Is that suppose to convince me that she's a good candidate for office in Alaska, because she annoys the liberals?

NO

Its the people that won't agree to pitch her softball questions she has a problem talking to.

WOW! This whole thread is based on the great interview that Stuart Varney just had with Sarah...

Oh well. That means another four years of a Democrat in the Whitehouse. Lets pray we get the Senate.

How's that different from a Jeb win?

As we know, democrats and rinos have no problem talking to Mark Levin and answering pointed questions, right?
I didn't know the discussion was about democrats talking to Mark Levin.

That Palin record I am always talking about includes the simple fact that Sarah has never been on the legislative side of the political spectrum.

At every level in over 20 plus years, Sarah has served as an executive. And built her record at every level on getting things done as the boss.

And she has never stepped back to run at a lower level. Or spend much time looking into rear view mirrors.

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever pulled off what Sarah did in those ten weeks for McCain. And did it with one arm tied behind her back by the McCain Staff Stupids when they realized she was outshining their guy.

What would or should Sarah step back from the opportunity to do it again? But this time on her own terms?

I'd like to see her unseat Liiisa once we get rid of Malarkey. Then, we'd have two conservatives representing AK in the Senate.

Sarah is such a political lightning rod that I don't think she will run nationally. People mostly either love her or hate her.

Just look at this thread. Her political positions are liked, but too much focus on voice pitch and speech mannerisms - even from so-called conservatives. Sure many here are, but some only talk the talk, IMO.

As far as McCain in 2008 foes, he would have lost by a larger margin without Sarah.
Originally Posted by mathman

How's that different from a Jeb win?
Just like Obama was no different than McCane or Romney? I was hoping some had learned something the last 6 years. Need to make it 16?

We are adrift in a sea of muddle.

So you think the MSM pitches hard questions to Dimwits?

How many commies would show up if Fox hosted presidential debates?
What bugs me about her is she does a lot of complaining but has never articulated why she believes what she does or how that thinking is better for the country.
I don't know why I'm a conservative either, but to me it makes sense, plus, I like guns.

don't know, don't care

I'm telling you why Sara Palin won't run again for president.

If you want to talk about commies or democratic dimwits, we can but that ain't got [bleep] to do with Sara Palin.
What's good for the gander, ....

Well even though she isn't the best at offing 'bou, ...

Very few are "not the best" shot when their scope is fubar. She did just fine with a rifle that was not knocked out of alignment.
It was a one shot kill.

don't know, don't care

I'm telling you why Sara Palin won't run again for president.

If you want to talk about commies or democratic dimwits, we can but that ain't got [bleep] to do with Sara Palin.

My point was it has to do with most of the politicians, since as a class they rarely take straight questions or give straight answers.
Yup.

At this point, I'm waiting for the first idiot to accuse Sarah of Tina Fey's SNL line.
Originally Posted by NathanL
What bugs me about her is she does a lot of complaining but has never articulated why she believes what she does or how that thinking is better for the country.

http://www.ontheissues.org/sarah_palin.htm
would be a good place to start.
My point in the OP is that Stuart Varney asked straight questions and got out of her way while Sarah give her straight answers.

Varney: The �War On Women� sometimes seems more like a war on you. At the moment it doesn�t seem to be a winning strategy. You�d agree with that?
Palin: Absolutely, these liberals are underestimating the wisdom of the people, especially the wisdom of women. No, what the liberals would like to do, what the democrats would like to do is make women feel that they are not capable enough, strong enough, smart enough to make it on their own and pull themselves up by the bootstraps instead.

When asked about Hillary Clinton�s remark last Friday�where the potential 2016 Democratic nominee said that business�s and corporations weren�t the ones who create jobs, Palin said, "that echoes President Obama�s comment that those business owners who�ve worked so hard all their lives to create what it is that they do create in order to hire people and get the economy rolling�..�oh, "you didn�t build that"

Palin continued, "I think that if the top two Democrats in the country both are spewing this anti free men and free market sentiment of theirs, that business doesn�t actually create jobs" ..�"well if the top two Democrats believe that, then hey, other Democrats around the country, you�re looking really bad".

Varney: Governor, what about the other side of the coin? The GOP and its leadership. What do you think of GOP leadership at the moment? Is there such as a single, or two or three people who lead the Republican party?
Palin: The leadership right now, those who at least have the titles of leaders in the GOP, they need more guts. They need to be empowered, and they need to have the confidence that the American people understand that the planks in the Republican platform happen to be strong planks upon which our country can grow and prosper and be more secure.
Instead of being so hesitant, kind of �going along to get along� thinking that �oh no�, the media�s going to say something mean about me if I exercise some of the leadership we�re all craving.

Palin: I just would like to see them have more confidence in what it is that we stand for. Because history proves these contested truths that are embraced or should be embraced by conservatives, they�re the ones that work. And we do have a lot of good leaders out there, like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee. Those who they don�t have the title of leader, but at least in my opinion and a lot of people I know, our opinion is they are the ones who do exercise the leadership we need, the boldness, the courage.

When questioned by Varney on the influence of the conservative side of the GOP, Palin responded:
"It�s the �common sense� side of the party. �It�s the common sense side of the American populace where we do understand that free markets are how we can grow and prosper, because this is how we built America. �
It was development of our natural resources and reward for work ethic. �That is what was the foundation of America. �That is how its been built. �

Now when that�s stymied, when it�s simply erased from the agenda on the Federal government level, then we get what we have today in America. �One of the highest corporate taxes in the world. �We have energy dependence, we�re not energy independent yet despite what Obama says. �We have all these things that are gonna create more and more failure in the marketplace. �

Now if we were to embrace those planks in the Republican platform that allow for competition, and allow government to get the heck out of the way so that business� can do what they do best and prioritize according to their needs and their wills then we will be prosperous. �

But right now, the conservative wing of the party if you will, the common sense wing of the party, we�re the ones preaching it.

We�re the ones who live it. �Those of us who�ve been elected officials in office and have exercised that and proven that it succeeds."

Well even though she isn't the best at offing 'bou, ...

Very few are "not the best" shot when their scope is fubar. She did just fine with a rifle that was not knocked out of alignment.

Oh I thought she did (and is) simply wonderful. I was TIC ribbing the gutless wonders that even found some degree of fault in her being the only frontline woman in US history to have the guts to do something like that.

Some would biotch ....new rope.
Like Fred Thompson once said; we need someone in the White House who knows how to gut a moose.
Bow:

This may be the best thread you have ever started. Except for the same 4 Palin supporters we always see on your thread it appears that almost 70% have something negative to say about Poor Sarah. I think that reflects most of the country regardless of party affiliation.

Lets point out that almost all conservatives on the fire would vote for Sarah if she were to run against any Dem but almost all knows she will not run for anything. Hell she would have to stop attending drunken brawls if she won an election!

Keep plugging away Bow.
You communists are just pissed because the queen of your party is Nancy Piglosi! Just think......runner up for Ya is DWS Bwaahhhaaahhaa!
just be glad he didn't start a thread titled

Does that lying, POS, hypocrite northwestalaska bug you?

typical liberal hypocrisy at work

never saw you post anything about Pelosi's "we have to pass it before we can see what's in it"

but you're fascinated with Palin about as bad as Bows, just at the other end of the spectrum.

you're a chickenchit, pure and simple
We need a nominee candidate for the Republican party who can win.

NoBama has set a precedent with extreme socialism.

[Linked Image]

W
e need a nominee candidate for the Republican party who can win.

Not going to happen boys!
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
W
Wish you'd quit being a lying hypocrite

Not going to happen boys!

Sarah is such a political lightning rod that I don't think she will run nationally. People mostly either love her or hate her.

Just look at this thread. Her political positions are liked, but too much focus on voice pitch and speech mannerisms - even from so-called conservatives. Sure many here are, but some only talk the talk, IMO.

As far as McCain in 2008 foes, he would have lost by a larger margin without Sarah.

Sarah would be the first to tell you that she has never let her enemies define her agenda.

Enemies from both sides learned that the hard way in Alaska. They learned that Sarah could start way behind in the polls; with little money and beat the socks off the Good Old Boy incumbent.

She would have to take a cut in earnings.
Originally Posted by Savage_99
We need a nominee candidate for the Republican party who can win.

NoBama has set a precedent with extreme socialism.

[Linked Image]

We need a nominee candidate for the Republican party who can win the nomination by defeating the GOPe Good Old Boys Club the way Sarah did it in Alaska. It will take a lot more money than it did in Alaska. smile

That may well be harder than winning the election.

Palin starts off with the biggest base. And as Haley Barbour has said; Sarah can raise enough money �to burn a wet mule.�

One thing for sure. Sarah Palin would bring the same excitement to the election as she did in 2008. That is no small thing.
Sarah is a good looking lady with great legs! cool
Hell she would have to stop attending drunken brawls if she won an election!

Hey penis-breath-

If you old a drunken brawl, maybe she'll come kick your ass.

Then again, she might delegate the dirty work to Bristol.

Either way, my money ain't on you.
Being reminded that the Palin's represent the best of the trailer park really hurts some of you guys. The truth is there are about 5 of you who think she is the answer and all of the rest on the fire see her for what she is...........A cheerleader! Nice to look at but not what you want to talk to for very long!

Keep on cheering Sarah! Nothing to add to the conversation but plenty of whining from the sidelines!
there you go again

lying, hypocritic POS that you are, you just can't seem to help yourself

nothing to add to the conversation, she brings up some really good points about federal over reach, securing our borders, gov't corruption and many other facets of the problems with a bloated, out of control, power hungry federal gov't.

"the best of the trailer park" ???

aren't you the snide lil bitch ?

at least the Palins aren't afraid to fight, which is more than anyone can say for you.

and yet we all agree you're an idiot. go figure.
Being reminded that the Palin's represent the best of the trailer park really hurts some of you guys. The truth is there are about 5 of you who think she is the answer and all of the rest on the fire see her for what she is...........A cheerleader! Nice to look at but not what you want to talk to for very long!

Keep on cheering Sarah! Nothing to add to the conversation but plenty of whining from the sidelines!

And you and your ilk represent the best of the commie network, too. You are a traitor to the USA and an enemy of the Constitution.
Well, based on the responses so far in this thread, she apparently has both the the erectile dysfunction and over 60 demographic in hand.

Go Rogue!
© 24hourcampfire