Home
Heads Up! Should/Could be very interesting.

Fox News has landed an exclusive interview with the SEAL that killed Osama Bin Laden during the deadly raid in Pakistan in May 2011.
According to the press release, Fox�s Peter Doocy will interview the SEAL over the course of a two-part documentary, �The Man Who Killed Usama Bin Laden.� The documentary will be featured on November 11th and 12th.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/f...seal-member-that-killed-osama-bin-laden/

He shouldn't be talking in public. We shouldn't even know his name or his face or where he lives, how many children he has or even if his parents are still alive and where they live.

All of which the terrorists can figure out now.
Doocy would not be my first choice. He is too goofy and illiterate. I agree with the above post.
Unfortunately the younger generations seem unable to keep their mouths shut about anything, even something that could lead to people being killed.
Ridiculous.

"He" didn't kill Bin Laden, The USA did. From the armorers to the helo pilots to the intelligence officers......all had a hand in it. This is all of ours victory.

Originally Posted by tjm10025

He shouldn't be talking in public. We shouldn't even know his name or his face or where he lives, how many children he has or even if his parents are still alive and where they live.

All of which the terrorists can figure out now.
Yes.
It would be my honor to buy that man a dinner!

Hey wait a minute, I thought Skeeter pulled the trigger.... crazy
He might as well come out and get his account on the record. Nobody knows better than he does what actually went down that night.
Sooner or later his name will be 'leaked' he knows it, and I'm sure he has taken precautions.
I'd be willing to bet that he'll give everyone involved credit as should be.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
" ... I thought Skeeter pulled the trigger.... crazy

Obama not only pulled the trigger on Bin Laden, he led the SEAL team on the mission and walked point. He kicked the door, raced up the stairs, kicked the inner door into Bin Laden's room, jumped in and smoked Bin Laden. He had to do this because the SEAL team members were too frightened they'd be hurt if they went in first.

Obama just did not want to take credit away from the SEAL team operators because he is not only very modest, he also loves our military members so much he did not want to embarrass them for being feckless.

Therefore he magnanimously gave credit to the lackluster SEALs.

The picture of Obama in the White House with the other members of his administration, was photoshopped to make it appear he was in the White House Situation Room when in fact he was flying his private F16 secretly back to Andrews A.F.B.

wink

L.W.

Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Obama not only pulled the trigger on Bin Laden, he led the SEAL team on the mission and walked point. He kicked the door, raced up the stairs, kicked the inner door into Bin Laden's room, jumped in and smoked Bin Laden. He had to do this because the SEAL team members were too frightened they'd be hurt if they went in first.

Obama just did not want to take credit away from the SEAL team operators because he is not only very modest, he also loves our military members so much he did not want to embarrass them for being feckless.

The picture of Obama in the White House with the other members of his administration, was photoshopped to make it appear he was in the White House Situation Room when in fact he was flying his private F16 secretly back to Andrews A.F.B.

wink

L.W.

The SOB crashed one of our helicopters too!
Originally Posted by ironbender

wink

L.W.

The SOB crashed one of our helicopters too!

Too bad he survived!
Yep BO got into some Vortex Ring State!
Right around election time we're suddenly reminded that Obama (and by extension the democratic party) can take care of business.

That SEAL was ordered to do this interview.
That's about as smart as the info this dumbazz administration put out days after the incident took place!

More lack of responsibility concerning covert operations!!

wink

L.W.

You had better go wash your hands to get off the schit that musta oozed out of your keyboard as you typed that little story. crazy
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Right around election time we're suddenly reminded that Obama (and by extension the democratic party) can take care of business.

"The documentary will be featured on November 11th and 12th."
That's Well after the election

You mean this one??

[Linked Image]
true dat, but it's being talked about now

and how many times have we heard Obama take credit for Obama's oops I mean Osama's death?

really about the only positive thing that's happened under his administration

and then we still didn't get to see the body, they dumped it at sea, instead of bringing it back and dumping it in a hog lot as they should have.
WTH is that pic on Hilary's laptop?

looks like a nekkid chick to me

course I've been accused of seeing one in every Rorsach test too!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
WTH is that pic on Hilary's laptop?

looks like a nekkid chick to me

course I've been accused of seeing one in every Rorsach test too!

Yep a naked lady
Originally Posted by DesertSandman
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

"The documentary will be featured on November 11th and 12th."
That's Well after the election

Yep. And because it's after the election it won't matter how the interview actually goes. But right now, before the election, we're talking about the only good thing Obama has ever done.
And Osama in the background. Haha. That's an old photoshopped pic
Obama not only pulled the trigger on Bin Laden, he led the SEAL team on the mission and walked point. He kicked the door, raced up the stairs, kicked the inner door into Bin Laden's room, jumped in and smoked Bin Laden.

[Linked Image]
Find a copy of "No Easy Day" by "Mark Owen", a pseudonym to protect his identity. The whole book very discretely protects people and classified details which might give away our ways of operating - something the top officials haven't done well.
© 24hourcampfire