Home
SAD SAD SAD
Dems will do anything to win, are Colorado Republicans to frigging lazy to get off asses and do the job? mad
Read the article, you'll see what I'm talking about.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/d...-republican-election-judges-in-colorado/
Yes.
election tampering should carry the death penalty.
As my 8-yr old son said:

Stupid fuggars!

I'll be working the polls on the 4th, as a GOP poll watcher. I drew the most onerous precinct in Florida, the Mt Carmel Baptist Church, downtown. In the belly of the beast.
Lady in charge of our group pleaded with me the other day, to not start an international incident. smile
Supervisor of elections here is an activist dhimmicrat, and allows all sorts of questionable variations from State election law. I have to watch for all sorts of shenanigans. One real bothersome thing is folks that go in to vote, don't live in the County, go outside and call the Supervisor of elections office, change their address over the phone, and go back inside, to vote a provisional ballot.
Then they just walk to the machine, and get the ballot scanned. Instant fraudulent vote. They are supposed to turn the ballot in to the clerk, and those provisional ballots are canvassed later.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Public execution
cheating and they're still losing.
it's a tried and true tactic. Look back at the election of Al Franken in Minn.
That box of Franken votes that just happened to surface in the trunk of a car. And were counted.
Anyone still think Hickenlooper and Udall will lose?

Not a Chance.
both are trailing at this point. Hickster is behind 5 points at the moment, and that is up 4 points from just a couple of weeks ago. Uterus is behind by 2 points, as of yesterday...
The only way a Dem can win is voter fraud
It's only "fraud" if you choose to interpret it that way. Their perception is their "reality." They are out of touch with not only America, but actual reality itself.

In other words--they are sore losers, and they sense what is coming.
NWA must be so proud of his par-tay!
You cannot embarrass a liberal. They ain't
wired for that.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

It will. The battlefield is coming.

Am I understanding this article to say that they could not find any republican judges to oversee the polls so they had to fill all the positions with judges who affiliate with the democratic party?
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Am I understanding this article to say that they could not find any republican judges to oversee the polls so they had to fill all the positions with judges who affiliate with the democratic party?

That's the way I read it, if so, then the Republicans deserve to lose. eek
Originally Posted by jnyork

Apathy reigns once again. How sad.
Originally Posted by jnyork

Apathy reigns once again. How sad.

It is truly amazing how you guys buy into the MSM lies and Bull Sheet.

This is the media here, the same media that protects and covers up for the Obama regime, of course they are going to blame this on the republicans for [bleep] Sake.

It is just a pity that to many of you believe their lies when it comes to Republicans, yet you are smart enough to know they lie through their teeth when it come to democrats.

Why is that? Why do you guys believe what the media says about republicans but don'y believe what they say about Democrats?

A couple of years back we sent a guy from our local caucus as our delegate to the state convention.
On election day that same guy was working as an election judge.

Might be legal, I don't know, but didn't seem kosher.
The Dems tried and tried to find a Rep. They sent E-mails, they called and begged the Reps. They went to their houses. Where they worked. Searched the bars and strip clubs. Not a single Rep cared. What were the Dems to do? Election fraud was the only possible answer. So they did it...for the children...It's getting kinda misty in here..
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'll be working the polls on the 4th, as a GOP poll watcher. I drew the most onerous precinct in Florida, the Mt Carmel Baptist Church, downtown. In the belly of the beast.
Lady in charge of our group pleaded with me the other day, to not start an international incident. smile
Supervisor of elections here is an activist dhimmicrat, and allows all sorts of questionable variations from State election law. I have to watch for all sorts of shenanigans. One real bothersome thing is folks that go in to vote, don't live in the County, go outside and call the Supervisor of elections office, change their address over the phone, and go back inside, to vote a provisional ballot.
Then they just walk to the machine, and get the ballot scanned. Instant fraudulent vote. They are supposed to turn the ballot in to the clerk, and those provisional ballots are canvassed later.

Mannlicher
Do you have a GoPro camera? Could be a handy item to have!
Originally Posted by DesertSandman
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Mannlicher
Do you have a GoPro camera? Could be a handy item to have!

that is one of the big issues, of course. In Florida electronic devices and cameras are not allowed in the polling place. Can't film people breaking the law. Disputes become 'he said, she said', and rarely, if ever, result in criminal charges.
Just the other day, we had a candidate for Commissioner being filmed voting by his campaign. When this was brought to light, no action was taken.
© 24hourcampfire