Home
This Girl has Grit!

Thursday on Fox News Channel's "America's Newsroom", Republican candidate for U.S. Senator from Iowa Joni Ernst predicated a win next Tuesday against democrat Bruce Braley.

Ernst said, "It's going to be a tight race but we are on a 99-county tour. I'm sharing my message across all 99 counties around Iowa and that will make a huge difference. I think we'll finish strong and I'll be next United States Senator from Iowa."

Maybe she has been to busy to watch the News and see all the voting fraud going on.

Good to be confident, it's just to bad she will not be able to overcome all the voter fraud.
If she sold her soul to the insurance industry in Iowa she has a chance.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If she sold her soul to the insurance industry in Iowa she has a chance.

If you run for any major office and take anybody's money, you are "selling your soul". You just have to be willing to negotiate with the devil and hope you beat him in the end. That's just a given.

Joni is following Charles Grassley's campaign model of hitting every county at every election. It's worked for Chuck for the last 30 years. I believe you all have heard of Charles Grassley from the Fast and Furious hearings and maybe Benghazi. He may seem to be a little slow on the uptake but he don't forget and he can pick up where he left off years before.

At the Iowa State Fair in August a corn kernel poll was taken. Joni won 60 to 40%. Since Iowans from all 4 corners of the State attend the Fair I think the corn kernel poll is relatively accurate. If she loses next week it is because of fraud. kwg
If she loses next week it is because of fraud.

The same can be said for several elections across the country. Fraud and of course the Democrat Funded Libertarian spoilers.
I heard her once say she can cut hogs, I like her. She's got my vote for sure.

Her opponent is another Tom Harkin.
Go Joni!
I think she's the real deal. Hard to go wrong on a farm girl from Iowa who is also a Colonel in the military and has been in combat. She's ready to take on DC. I hope she gets the chance. She has my vote.
Originally Posted by steve4102
If she loses next week it is because of fraud.

The same can be said for several elections across the country. Fraud and of course the Democrat Funded Libertarian spoilers.

I'm not disagreeing about the voter fraud issue at all, but every fraud story brings back more pissed off Conservatives to vote.

Some of those who would not vote for Romney had better show up this time.
I voted for her already, absentee. She's SO much better than the alternative, it's not even funny. Hopefully the folks here in IA pull their heads out and get this done.
"I would also add, it's not enough to be a woman. You have to be committed to expand rights and opportunities for all women," Hillary Clinton said at a Wednesday campaign event for Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate Bruce Braley, Joni Ernst's opponent in Iowa.

Uhh...that would be Lt. Col. Joni Ernst...keep it up Hillary...open mouth...insert foot...
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
"I would also add, it's not enough to be a woman. You have to be committed to expand rights and opportunities for all women," Hillary Clinton said at a Wednesday campaign event for Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate Bruce Braley, Joni Ernst's opponent in Iowa.

Uhh...that would be Lt. Col. Joni Ernst...keep it up Hillary...open mouth...insert foot...

yeah, well the people she was addressing are not smart enough to put that together. I'm sure the MSM and those in attendance were sitting there nodding their heads in total agreement.
© 24hourcampfire