Home
Posted By: byc College Football Gameday Week 10!! - 10/31/14
Louisville up 21-zip over the Noles.

Cards are all over Winston!!
WOW! 'Noles got major lucky on that red zone fumble.
Holes gotta be the luckiest frickin team in College Football ! It sure as hell ain't skill. Winston really lucked out on his 3rd INT. Cardinal player should have gone down instead of fighting for extra yardage!
Not even close to the team they were last year. Anyone that thinks so is smoking crack.

Mike
No kidding! But that was an awesome 3rd and inches defensive stand-off by the 'vulles. You're right Mike. No where close to the same.

On the pro side Saints and Panthers are out to kill one another. Newton has been throwing up blood half the night. The man can sure take a beating.
I saw him spitting out all that blood on the sidelines. Ve been switching back and forth between the two games, hoping to see. Winston & the Nole's get their ass handed to them.
Going to be damn close to having 4 out of 4 in the playoff poll next week being from the SEC west.
The one and most important thing FSU is capable of is scoring really fast and that will win football games.

So now Winston might be hurt and I think the 2nd line QB is out.
Can't wait to watch TCU vs West Virginia game on Saturday. It ought to be a barn burner!
I'm taking WVU.

'vulles need to find that 1Q defense again.
I've gotta go with TCU. But I really hope Butchlamberts grandson has a great game! I think this will Definately be the toughest team TCU has faced all year.
Wide Right! Louisville leading 24 to 21 over the Nole's with only 1 Quarter to go!
Louisville started played not to lose instead of playing to win. They are toast.

Mike

100% correct BUT 'vulles offense is stepping up. I can see Winston throwing yet another key INT.
That #26 from FSU must have had personal tackling instruction from Dion Sanders.
did you pick Louisville David?

hope they hang on regardless
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
did you pick Louisville David?

hope they hang on regardless

yes sir! I did indeed Randy!

I ain't a-skeered!! eek

WOW! Huge defensive rush!!
Winston has neither the brains or the talent to play in the NFL. I predict he will be the next Vince Young.
There's not an NFL coach out there who would put up with Winston's sideline in your coaches face BS.

This is playing right into FSU's normal game winning plan. Louisville needs to take this ball away and fast.
Jets will probably draft him to replace Geno Smith wink
Fricking Cardinal's tackling skills suck !
You think RGIII is gonna play this weekend, David ?
Probably. They can't stand white Texans. They are too PC. Well, until it comes to being Redskins. wink

I think byc told me RG3 is not history.

Apparently, winning isn't everything, while being PC is.
Neal--Bob123 has been medically cleared to play. However, to me there�s no great loss in holding him out until after the bye week. AND Colt is playing well.

Were I Gruden, I would let him sit. BUT only Danny Boy knows who is calling the shots with the REDSKINS.
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Louisville started played not to lose instead of playing to win. They are toast.

Mike

You were spot on Mike. Too bad for Louisville.

FSU...grrrrrrrrrr!!
The way rg3 was hamming it up on the sideline I'm figuring he is chomping at the bit to prove he is worth a, uh, try.
You would be 100% correct Doc!
I'd play Colt McCoy at least one more week or two. Wouldn't risk re-Injuring RGIII just yet.
Nice run Louisville fans. FSU is just good at being lucky. Or lucky at being good.

Either way great game!
I don't doubt that considerable money was made on that game.
Go 'eers!!!

Thinking Gators have a new coach after today.
All I want is one game today.

I'm picking 'em. Well it's not noon yet. Tough pick!! Especially, after watching the frogs put up 82. But 'eers can do the same.

Should be a barn burner for sure.
If we win, how much do they jump in the rankings,iyo?

TCU favored by 4.
Loaded question for sure. Many 1 loss teams will be 2 loss teams after today whether they like it or not. If it all plays out I would put WVU at the 10-12 ranking. And with a Heisman possibility.
Today is huge for WVU and Auburn.
Auburn/Ole Miss will be fun to watch. Basically an elimination game. I think Auburn will it out in a nail biter.
Agreed. Auburn/Ole Miss are contenders while WVU is a growth team.

I think if WVU pulls one out today, after beating Baylor as they did,we'll not be looked at as sophomores any longer.

I like WVU's current program.

Taking AUB as well.

Gameday guys predicting that our very own Josh Lambert will be the difference maker in Morgantown. Pre-game congrats Butch!
I have no problem whatsoever relying on Josh for a win.

Today, I worry about our secondary for those 59 and a half minutes leading up to Josh.

50-50 on up scores always scare me.
So now Kenny Hill and A&M are in trouble. WTH is wrong with these kids today? They have the world as their oyster and they just say shuck it!! Bad!

Kenny Hill will not be back IMO.

Texas A&M suspends quarterback Kenny Hill two games

Texas A&M is making a change at quarterback this week by starting Kyle Allen over Kenny Hill, and we now know that no matter what happens against Louisiana-Monroe, Allen will start next week as well.

That's because the school announced Saturday that Hill has been suspended for two games due to "a violation of team rules and athletic department policies."

Which rule Hill actually violated, TAMU would not say, nor did it indicate whether this suspension is what led to Allen being named the starter for Saturday's home contest.

What we do know is that after getting off to a fantastic start to the season and being named as a possible Heisman Trophy candidate, Hill has tapered off a bit in recent weeks.

In the Aggies' last three games -- all losses -- Hill has thrown six touchdowns and six interceptions. He'd thrown 17 touchdowns and only two picks through the first five games of the season.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'd play Colt McCoy at least one more week or two. Wouldn't risk re-Injuring RGIII just yet.

Or losing another game.
How could you bench Colt now?
Danny boy Snyder!
Colt deserves the start.

Originally Posted by byc
So now Kenny Hill and A&M are in trouble. WTH is wrong with these kids today? They have the world as their oyster and they just say shuck it!! Bad!

Kenny Hill will not be back IM.

Until someone takes a stand and returns college football to what it should be, students who happen to have some athletic ability instead of athletes who have no business being at a college, this is going to be the norm.
Originally Posted by isaac
Colt deserves the start.

I completely concur. But you know what? Even if he doesn't bob123 is more than likely on the bench hurt AGAIN after the second series. I believe that might just become his legacy.

The rustlers got RG's calves and left him with those chicken legs. I like him but.....
Any way you look at it Hoop, we're going to have 3 pissed off QBs by the 3rd quarter of the next game.

From a pure business standpoint,Colt would start were I king for one Sunday...or more.
They should move Clemson or FSU to the ACC Coastal division.
How could you bench Colt now?

I wouldn't, Bob. I think he's their best chance to get out of their slump. However, there seems to be some animosity between him, the coach and the coaches brother.

Many think he will be benched again ASAP.
There was a big story in Dalkas Morn N last Monday over the announcer Gruden running him down through most of the game.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-the-starter-despite-promise-from-mccoy/

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-rgiii-very-very-very-close-to-returning
Our best chance of getting out of our slump is JKC rising from the grave.

Money and rich owner ego have killed the Redskins.

JKC was fine with being a billionaire with no ego to the detriment of his football team. And that was all while he was an egotistical prick.
PSU needs to remover head from rectum....
I really liked Jack and he loved his team!!! He had a very crass style along with his ego and knew how to win!!

Always enjoyed Don Geronimo interviewing him.
Bob, this is the article re last Sundays game calling.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...s-lots-of-criticism-for-colt-mccoy.html/
Our best chance of getting out of our slump is JKC rising from the grave.

Money and rich owner ego have killed the Redskins.

JKC was fine with being a billionaire with no ego to the detriment of his football team. And that was all while he was an egotistical prick.

Same could be said about J Jones and the Cboys. grin
Originally Posted by gitem_12
PSU needs to remover head from rectum....

Thought they did that already!! sick
I bet you WVU boys are about ready to pizzz your pants right about now. I know I would be.

Duke and Pitt eight down to the last second. Guaranteed.
WOW! Did Pitt screw up or what!??
Laid a battleship sized egg. Painful to watch ain't it?
Yes it was painful. Everything I have is puckered up right now.

Honestly, were it not for Beat the Penguin I wouldn't have even watched that game. laugh
Yeah me too. Switched over from the Wisconsin game when it was decided. Two very flawed teams.

Will
Whoo Hoo,...Go Dookies..!
Go Owls! Beat #23 East Carolina. Not really an Owl fan but the wife spent 6 years at Temple, so...
Terps beat Penn State.

eer's go up first...7-0!!
Looking strong on both sides of the ball
Here we go with the expected HORRIBLE officiating again!!

It's one thing to make a bad call but when it happens right in front of an official. Comon' Man!!
Freaking tcu and their dark QB. Flummoxed. Two INTs and a fumble recovery and ball in the red zone and no points to show.

Freaking unreal. Like a goose on a new day. Jumping, juking, under throwing, overthrowing, eating the ball and throwing it away.

WVU QB looks like cool hand luke.
thinking Bob is already in the cardiac care unit at Fairfax County.....
Ha. They got green blood there? wink

Na, he didnt bet on this one. What a quandary it must be in wanting to make money on a bet but having to bet against the team you are pulling for. He'd have to bet against WVU for them to have a chance.
No penalty for clips on the one I guess.
nope...just bad officiating all the way around.

I would that by now Bob has been moved from Fairfax ICU to the rubber rooms in downtown DC or Hopkins.

WOW!
If Patterson and Boykin throw another pass in this game, they should be shot in the face. Run the [bleep] ball, WV can not stop you if you run.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Freaking tcu and their dark QB. Flummoxed. Two INTs and a fumble recovery and ball in the red zone and no points to show.

Freaking unreal. Like a goose on a new day. Jumping, juking, under throwing, overthrowing, eating the ball and throwing it away.

I've only seen two white kids on TCU's team. Center & a Guard. We need to recruit more white boys cool

WV's QB does look as cool as a cucumber under pressure.
Originally Posted by byc
Go 'eers!!!

Man--looking like I got this one wrong. Gators really rising to the occasion thus far. 24-7 with 15 to play.

You Florida boys must have mixed feelings on this one. Sure will be a nice win for FL.
Right now, I'm having a good night.
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by byc
Go 'eers!!!

Man--looking like I got this one wrong. Gators really rising to the occasion thus far. 24-7 with 15 to play.

You Florida boys must have mixed feelings on this one. Sure will be a nice win for FL.

Good, the longer Muschimp is the UF QB, the less I worry about them getting a good HC before we do.
well the worm turned!! Happy for you bud!
Blind squirrel, right?

I'm starting to respect our program.

I've only seen two white kids on TCU's team. Center & a Guard. We need to recruit more white boys cool

And they are winning with 3 picks and a fumble. Unfreaking real. Is it asking too much for a pass defender to try to look back for the ball to block it when the receiver starts positioning to catch it or do you just throw your hand by in front of him and hope you accidently block it.

Been wondering where you were Ch.
Josh Lambert is having another good game for WVU. I predict that kid's gonna go far!
Granted Tarheels defense sux but Miami looked good today.

Duke Johnson is one fast dude.

The "Kelly Tough-" themed day was very cool!!
Paging WVU defense, paging WVU defense

c'mon fellers we need a lil defense here

oh hell...a lot of defense

And they are winning with 3 picks and a fumble. Unfreaking real. Is it asking too much for a pass defender to try to look back for the ball to block it when the receiver starts positioning to catch it or do you just throw your hand by in front of him and hope you accidently block it.

Been wondering where you were Ch.

Just got back from the Ranch. Didn't see anything but does & a few 2.5 year old 8 points.
thank you, now a long clock eating drive that ends in a TD or another JL field goal......since you're being so accommodating WVU
geez sorry I asked

Just got back from the Ranch. Didn't see anything but does & a few 2.5 year old 8 points.

Around these parts they would already be on the menu. smile
So WVU coach gets to come on the field to delay game for his team?
31-13. Gators need to hang tough. I can't recall I Gators game with almost ZERO passing and several hundred yards rushing.
saw they were having their way with the Dawgs

GA beats MO a BAZILLION to zilch

MO beats FLA like a redheaded stepchild

FLA beats GA ??????? can't ever take those rivarly games lightly
Right now, I'm having a good night.

You have to be sweating bricks right now!!

I would be on a double dose of anxiety meds.

Sure hoping 'eers don't make the same mistake as the 'vulles did against the 'noles.
they appear to be making mistakes from my angle.

they really needed one clock eating drive this 4th qtr and can't seem to get er done.

if they can't keep TCU from scoring or at least limit them to a FG this drive, then even our guy Josh can't win it for em
Originally Posted by byc

Around these parts they would already be on the menu. smile

I'm letting them grow, David grin
way to go EEEERRSS
Tugging unreal no call.

Crooked fuggin refs.
can someone get word to WVU that it's legal to pass on first down off the play action?
I guess WVU can strive for national champs now. Not.
Not a good punt by WVU
Not a good late Q4 by WV. Not sure I get it. But I'm not on the payroll.
TD Gators!
6 passing attempts today, amazing
he was having a decent day, but his last two punts were just 30 yarders.....evidently there's a gap in the quality of the kicking game at WVU
God I love beating Georgia
WVU stopping the game now on every other offensive play by tcu.
figured there might be one ole retired bus driver in TN that was happy about that game
Just retired
31-30 will be a heartbreaker in Morgantown.

but I'll be surprised if that's NOT the result
Originally Posted by Steelhead

We did too!! Go what's left of the Gamecocks!!

In this game WVU started the much dreaded Q4 playing not to lose instead of continued play to win.

Sux!!
PTL
Whew! Close one for TCU. Good game Horned Frogs!
ballgame, too bad

WVU played pretty well, but not aggressive enough to win from my perspective.

when you quit playing to win and not to lose, you most often lose, or so it seems.

somebody better check on Bob, Yorkies may be in danger
Hey Ch, byc u c that?
Originally Posted by byc

We did too!! Go what's left of the Gamecocks!!

In this game WVU started the much dreaded Q4 playing not to lose instead of continued play to win.

Sux!!

Poor play calling by WV on their last series by the Coach. Should have let their QB Pass!
Just retired

am thinking I'd be tempted to mow lawns for a lil mad money.

I'm amazed at what that pays these days.

as long as you have that Coastie pension coming in, I'd bet you could stay as busy as you want, riding around on a mower with a highball.
TCU played to win. They deserved it!
oops didn't see your post David, was typing mine.

yep playing not to lose is a loser's proposition.

if Bob disagrees with us, well then you know we're right. (grin)
Lee Corso's fault for putting on that damn frog head
Whew! Close one for TCU. Good game Horned Frogs!

The sycophants of some conferences would be making all sorts of noise about how their teams just keep beating each other.
Bring on T-Tech vs UT Longhorns! Both teams suck. But all bets are off playing in Jones Stadium in Lubbock. Don't think T-tech could beat a Pop Warner team, right now.
Hey Ch, byc u c that?

hmmmm.....I rewound 3 times and musta' missed something.

Hey Bob...feel for ya' bud. I know how badly you wanted this one.
Bob is doing swell. He bet on TCU and pulled for WVU. There was no way he could lose.
Think the Horn's can beat the Red Raider's Doc ?

They will have to play the Zebra's in Lubbock
Yes, and vice versa.
Ch, u c that?
Un-fuggin believable fumble by Swoopes! You gotta thow that ball away WAY before that!
He didnt know where the sideline was. I predict tech wins.
They sure ain't trying to win!
And Tech always plays the Horn's like they're playing for the National Championship!
can't believe Mizzou is once again atop the SEC East and most likely to make the run!

Damn. Just damn!
They sure ain't trying to win!
And Tech always plays the Horn's like they're playing for the National Championship!

Oh he'll yes. Any Texas team can always get it up once in a season to knock another Texas team out of it.
The Horn's and the Raider's are both looking ike the Dallas Cowgirls, tonight.

Huge hit on tech's QB! Vinny Testiverdie Jr. Is warming up on the Tech sideline
Originally Posted by byc
can't believe Mizzou is once again atop the SEC East and most likely to make the run!

Damn. Just damn!

ahem,,,, I'm sittin right here blush

I can't believe it either David, all I can say is the East don't match up very well with the West. GA thumped MO, MO thumped FLA, Fla put it to GA pretty well. Kids, they're so danged emotional (grin)

don't see MO, GA or for that matter SC, playing very well as the Beasts from the East, with the Best that reside in the West.
Texas leading TX-tech 17 to 13 at the. Half.
Miss. St. Finally starting to play some football !
Man, I like to see them lose one. Do you really think they are that good.
Arkansas receiver can't catch the ball right in his hands when his team depends on it.

Now under thrown.
Man, I like to see them lose one. Do you really think they are that good.

I sure thought they looked that good when they beat TAMU. But, then again, they were playing the Aggie's! cry

Looks like the Horn's are gonna get put of Lubbock with a win! Tech is just awfull
SC-TN turning into a good finish.

35-28 42-28 SC with 6:20 4:52 to go.
Did Auburn beat Ole Miss ?
yup! Wild finish!!
Your Redskins shoot easily beat the Queen's tomorrow, David. I'm hoping they play Colt McCoy at least one more game!
I think that announcement has been made. The REDSKIN Bastids sure seemed to have a capable defense and offense last Monday night.
Does South Carolina even have a Defensive Coordinator..?
I'm drinking way more!!!

Going to apply tomorrow!!

Never mind. I'm moving!! I expect Spurrier to really lose his chit on this one! Look out press conference.
I'd have Spurrier's Walkin papers rolled up and stuck under his Cadillac's windshield wiper in the parking lot...

Dude needs to retire before he's Complete laughing stock....
Well he walked alright!! Right out of the press conference.

David, David, today is Sunday------NFL list Sir smile
As much as I loathe Spurrier, he is always entertaining.

As for Florida, hopefully this means Muschamp is there for another year.

Fuggin' gators......
I really like the SC Spurrier and hope he ends his legacy at South Carolina. What he's done for the program and recruiting is unprecedented at SC. He even had a huge impact on the winning NC baseball program. Not sure anyone else could have done what he did.

Now when he was at FL....ARGH!!

Pretty sure he will finish out his contract and retire to Crescent Beach. Probably return to Augusta National to occasionally play golf with Hootie and the SC alum. grin
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Does South Carolina even have a Defensive Coordinator..?

One would think that the mere past presence of Clowney hanging in the air would have some sort of positive effect for at least a year, if not longer.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
As much as I loathe Spurrier, he is always entertaining.

As for Florida, hopefully this means Muschamp is there for another year.

Fuggin' gators......

while I hate the dogs, and all the dog fans in Georgia (and wherever they are found), I was pulling for Florida to lose big. That way, Muschamp would have been gone by now, and we could have gotten a real coach.

On the other hand, P-H-uck Georgia. That was one beautiful show. laugh
They asked Spurrier if he would go back to Gainsville and he emphatically said his next stop in Florida would be Crescent Beach.

Guessing that's his final resting place.

He sure accomplished great things at SC!! Thanks Steve.
Steve has a palatial beach pad in Crescent Beach. He has owned it for many years.
Yup...guessing SC will be his last head coaching spot.

Not to say that he may not take on a final consulting gig elsewhere. Maybe the swamp?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

while I hate the dogs, and all the dog fans in Georgia (and wherever they are found), I was pulling for Florida to lose big. That way, Muschamp would have been gone by now, and we could have gotten a real coach.

On the other hand, P-H-uck Georgia. That was one beautiful show. laugh

Big picture Sam... 50�41�2... and we know who's ass is still the blackest wink
© 24hourcampfire